Why cant a twist in Kasauti Zindagi Ki original story?

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why cant a twist in Kasauti Zindagi Ki original story?

Kasauti Zindgi Ki season 2 is equally popular like the original one. In fact season 2 aces season 1 in acceptance among viewers. One of the major for it ruling the TRP chart is the chemistry between leads on-screen and off-screen as well. With the new entry of Mr. Bajaj, it becomes a nightmare for every fan that their Anupre will be Anurag and Prerna and not Anupre.

According to the original story, Anurag and Prerna’s marriage will come to an end as Prerna will be going with Mr. Bajaj eventually falling for him. On the other hand, Anurag too will move on with somebody else in his life. The heart break of fans doesn’t end here as it continues when they both have kids from their life partners and hate each other in future. This is going to be heart break of many fans for whom Anupre is one and not two individuals.

If this is going to continue as it is in season 1, those fans who idolizes Anurag and Prerna as ultimate couple. What our suggestion is to change the story? This will not be the first time when  original story is changed in season 2. Our advice is to keep this romantic couple together, whatever it takes in doing so. It will give a fresh feeling for the story and producer don’t have to face the annoyance of fans.

When season 2 became popular, there was not much of social media for influence. But a lot things have changed in last decade. Fans discuss scenes, jodis, predictions, spoilers and story on different social media platforms and voice out their opinions. Sometimes these opinions of loyal viewers are so strong that producers have to either change their story or have to face a low TRP. The question arises in this case is, will fans support the separation of Anurag and Prerna just to stick with story. Or they will choose a different fate for their dream couple. 

However, performance wise every actor in this triangle love story is giving a top notch performance. Be it Parth Samthaan, Erica Fernandes or Karan Singh Grover, they fits in every scene they act.

Do let us know your opinion about twist in story line in comment box. Let’s Get Bizzin!!

https://www.justshowbiz.net/why-cant-a-twist-in-kasauti-zindagi-ki-original-story/

Edited by rupinr - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There is gonna be some changes just like komolika's story was whole different ..and as ksg said he is working just for one year so means no kids and them growing up etc like season 1 although there is gonna be PreRish as ekta personally likes it alot and fans used to love it in 2005 but i think anupre will unite early ..i think the story is going pretty well ..iam personally just a bajaj fan but i do get your feelings i will wish for my ship and you for yours ! 😆😈

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I dont want repeat i can see that in hotstar...

Want new storyline with twist dnt want sadistic season 1

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I hope this time they will not separate Anurag Prerna like the way they did in the past cause that was not an eternal love definitely! They looked more like friends with benefits to me tbh! I don't mind Bajaj and komolika for bringing the flavour but that's all. Cause I know that no matter how much I like Parth's acting but I will lose my interest in the show if the story is crap and if they make him a bechara again! And the same for Erica too!😳

Must say the actors Ekta chose for the show definitely has the potential to make this season a hit too and now all this show needs is a good storyline!

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rupinr

I hope this time they will not separate Anurag Prerna like the way they did in the past cause that was not an eternal love definitely! They looked more like friends with benefits to me tbh! I don't mind Bajaj and komolika for bringing the flavour but that's all. Cause I know that no matter how much I like Parth's acting but I will lose my interest in the show if the story is crap and if they make him a bechara again! And the same for Erica too!😳

Must say the actors Ekta chose for the show definitely has the potential to make this season a hit too and now all this show needs is a good storyline!

a good story writers good crrative head a good dialogue writers that is missing here. Season old was not at all lovestory it was for sure FWB 

Hope anupre will not die to attain eternity

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There is no story at the moment. It’s all about turning the first 200 episodes on its head to get RB in and glorify that character which at the moment is as despicable as it can be.

If CVs had no plans for AnuPre being together ever, why harp on “AnuPre ek doosre ke liye bane hai, Durga maa hamesha unki rakshA karegi, koi teesra beech mei nahi ayega”.  That dhaga marriage was made a mockery of, of a sacred ritual between two people. Threw even threw Durga Maa’s protection under the bus for RB.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Who wrote this? Kasauti was no.2 in TRP back then with so much TRP like in 5+ after Kyunki. The very reason for season 2 is popularity of season 1. S2 can never be greater than s1. While it is made well s1 has realistic touch.

MERARAI thumbnail

Ever since AnuPre met each other it’s only been a third wheel one after another. From Navvu, to mishmash, then Komo (took a longer route, Mishima wanted Anu, Anu loved Pre, Komo knew that Komo sidelined own sister knew Anu loved Pre still blackmailed him into marriage, then passed baton to RB who decided to blackmail Pre into marriage. With Komo drowning a Ronit decided to team with RB for a two pronged attack on AnuPre.

It’s Just a whole colony of teesras meddling with AnuPre without a break. No wonder the show is🤪

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Who wrote this? Kasauti was no.2 in TRP back then with so much TRP like in 5+ after Kyunki. The very reason for season 2 is popularity of season 1. S2 can never be greater than s1. While it is made well s1 has realistic touch.

That was 20 yrs ago and story was unknown until it unfolded. Now ppl are dished out same stuff and may say no thanks to a second stale serving in 2019. That show back then ran for 8 yrs I’m told. At this rate if it makes it to 2 yrs it will be a big deal.

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Writers to is post me likhi koi baat blkl pasand ni ayi.

Wo khichdi hi dikhayenge wo bi OTT ke sath. Atleast purana thoda normal lgta tha. Ye wala to dusre hi level pe hai.