Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Scorpionnn

Iwmbuzz reports me likha tha, 

Ira is missing, Akhilesh is desperately searching for her & Meera will help him in searching Ira, 

& they are introducing one more male character, 

Yeah sab k sab Akhilesh ke peeche hi padate he, chutaki, suparna (student of trinetri baba who came to seduce Akhilesh), kunika, & Akhilesh ki swayanvar wali ladakiya etc....  

Ha.. Ha.. HaπŸ˜†

Ab PATI itna handsome hoga to sautanon ki fauj to jhelni hi padegi. πŸ˜‰

But no one can match our wise and beautiful dulhain. Har sautan ka ilaj hai uske paas πŸ€—

And this is good news you shared Scorpi. If Akhilesh is searching for Ira, it means he will come to know that she's alive. 

Today, I saw Jiyaa's insta story in which she's in a beautiful western outfit... Looking fabulous. She's asking us what she's shooting for... 

So, time is not far for our heroine to make her dhamakedar re-entry in a whole new avatar. 

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Ha.. Ha.. HaπŸ˜†

Ab PATI itna handsome hoga to sautanon ki fauj to jhelni hi padegi. πŸ˜‰

But no one can match our wise and beautiful dulhain. Har sautan ka ilaj hai uske paas πŸ€—

And this is good news you shared Scorpi. If Akhilesh is searching for Ira, it means he will come to know that she's alive. 

Today, I saw Jiyaa's insta story in which she's in a beautiful western outfit... Looking fabulous. She's asking us what she's shooting for... 

So, time is not far for our heroine to make her dhamakedar re-entry in a whole new avatar. 

I remember the track when Akhilesh was akram & ira was ira bai that time also kasam algebra wali ladaki Mayra ki engagement Akhilesh k sath ho rahi thi... & there was one scene when Mayra's Chunari catches fire & to save her from fire Akhilesh holds her  starts rolling with her on floor then ira comes & watches him rolling with Mayra & that look given by Ira was just πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

.& remember in after leap episodes, that girl in hotel, wife of Akhileshs friends, who came to meet him in hotel room, that girl was also trying to seduce Akhilesh 

& when Akhilesh came to Mumbai,& they kept maata ki chowki ka program in their home at that time also a girl from banaras comes & tells to pushpa that she is pregnant because of Akhilesh....then ira misunderstoods Akhilesh that he made that girl pregnant.... 

So here is the list,Girls behind Akhilesh 

1.Girl from Banaras

2.Chutaki 

3.Swayanvar ki ladakiya 

4.Mayra 

5.Akhilesh's Friends Wife 

6.Suparna (student of trinetri baba) 

7.Kunika 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Milky-Way thumbnail

I remember the track when Akhilesh was akram & ira was ira bai that time also kasam algebra wali ladaki Mayra ki engagement Akhilesh k sath ho rahi thi... & there was one scene when Mayra's Chunari catches fire & to save her from fire Akhilesh holds her  starts rolling with her on floor then ira comes & watches him rolling with Mayra & that look given by Ira was just πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

.& remember in after leap episodes, that girl in hotel, wife of Akhileshs friends, who came to meet him in hotel room, that girl was also trying to seduce Akhilesh 

& when Akhilesh came to Mumbai,& they kept maata ki chowki ka program in their home at that time also a girl from banaras comes & tells to pushpa that she is pregnant because of Akhilesh....then ira misunderstoods Akhilesh that he made that girl pregnant.... 

So here is the list,Girls behind Akhilesh 

1.Girl from Banaras

2.Chutaki 

3.Swayanvar ki ladakiya 

4.Mayra 

5.Akhilesh's Friends Wife 

6.Suparna (student of trinetri baba) 

7.Kunika 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣

Milky-Way thumbnail

Kam se kam ye Chachundari Tanya Akhilesh ke peeche nahi padi. The way they were showing her, it was to imply that Akhilesh had married her. 

But, thankfully, she is Adi's wife. But, I don't understand why she was brought in so hastily. At least Adi ki shaadi toh dikha sakte the. Before the bomb blast, of course. At least 4-5 happy happy episodes ho sakte the. 

And now, Tanya seems to be Devina 2.0

In fact, she appears more vicious and vampish. Devina is more sophisticated and subtle than her. 

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Actually they didn't showed wedding of bhoomi & bhavik also... They got married in hospital in hurry...but Akhilesh ki 4 bar shadi dikha chuke he.. 

1.Akhilesh weds chutaki (which was called off)

2.Akhilesh weds Ira 

3.Akhilesh weds kunika (fake wedding, Akhilesh ne 7 phere liye hi nahi)  

4.Akhilesh weds ira, once again 😍😍

Toh 4 bar dulha ban chuka he hamara handsome & cute Akhilesh, 

& we may get to see one more wedding of Akhira after reunion...aur kya pata is bar aur ek suhagrat ho 😍😍😍 

Edited by Scorpionnn - 4 years ago
Milky-Way thumbnail

Rahul Manchanda and Shruti Kanwar to enter &TV’s Meri Hanikarak Biwi

Rahul Manchanda and Shruti Kanwar roped in for &TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi

Author: Manisha Suthar

12 Jul,2019 11:21:09

Rahul Manchanda and Shruti Kanwar to enter in &TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi

IWMBuzz.com has been exclusively reporting about the latest development and updates of &TV’s Meri Hanikarak Biwi.

We earlier reported about the show taking the 3-month leap which will bring a new twist. We also informed about Suman Rana, who has enchanted audience in Zee TV show Zindagi Ki Mehek joining the cast as Tanya.

Now, the audience will witness new members being part of the show.

If sources are to be believed, Rahul Manchanda, who was last seen in TV show Roop-Mard Ka Naya Swaroop and Pavitra Rishta fame Shruti Kanwar have been roped in for the above mentioned daily.

Adds the source, β€œRahul Manchanda will play the role of Kabeer, who will be paired opposite Ira. Meanwhile, Shruti will portray the character of Meera.”

Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago
Milky-Way thumbnail

Actually they didn't showed wedding of bhoomi & bhavik also... They got married in hospital in hurry...but Akhilesh ki 4 bar shadi dikha chuke he.. 

1.Akhilesh weds chutaki (which was called off)

2.Akhilesh weds Ira 

3.Akhilesh weds kunika (fake wedding, Akhilesh ne 7 phere liye hi nahi)  

4.Akhilesh weds ira, once again 😍😍

Toh 4 bar dulha ban chuka he hamara handsome & cute Akhilesh, 

& we may get to see one more wedding of Akhira after reunion...aur kya pata is bar aur ek suhagrat ho 😍😍😍 

πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeh Sahi kaha.. Akhilesh ki char baar shadi dikha Di. πŸ™πŸ‘Œ

Shadi-shuda, bachche ka baap hote hue bhi Most eligible bachelor ? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Yeah & in these all wedding he looked most handsome in his 4th wedding, I mean 2nd wedding with Ira,  in that wedding his sherwani was simple but that red pagadi suited him more,red pagadi, maathe pe red tika aur aankho me ira k liye pyar aur chehare pe ira ki chita...  actually both of them looked more beautiful in their second wedding... Wo sach me dui hanso ka joda lag rahe the 😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by Scorpionnn - 4 years ago
Milky-Way thumbnail

I also loved the light blue sherwani that he wore when they first confessed their love to each other, formally. This was during the Ganga Masi track. Akhilesh had arranged for his fake marriage in a temple and invited Ira. She came in a fury and sort of, snatched him and confessed for the first time that she also loved him and none other than her can be his dulhaniya.

This was one of the most awaited episode...Ira's confession. And Akhilesh looked too handsome in that pale blue-green sherwani and printed pagdi. He looked fresh and dazzling.

Aajkal thoda thaka-thaka Lagta hai. Maybe he was working out very hard to get his body into perfect shape for this wrestler track.

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Yeah... ira's dialogue from that episode is one of my most favorite till date... 

Jaise chand bina, chandani adhuri he, waise Akhilesh ke bina ira ka koi vajud nahi he...πŸ’•πŸ’•

Aur ab aap kuch bhi dikhado yaar aakhir me 

Ira toh ek nadi he, jise aant me Akhilesh nam ke sagar se jake milana he 😊😊