3 Months Leap... A whole new story : DUMDAR TWIST

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So, here we are post the 3 months leap. 

!! Ira met with a violent and tragic death. 

!! Whole Pandey Parivar shattered. 

!! Akhilesh is totally broken... Left home, closed businesses, can't confront Mishri, become a professional wrestler to chanelise his anguish. 

!! Pushpa has lost her mental balance. 

!! Adi has married Tanya who now controls the whole household. Like the proverbial Sauteli Ma in movies, she harrasses the motherless Mishri and acts like an angel in front of Akhilesh. 

!! Poor kid Mishri is the hardest hit. Orphaned, inconsolable, harrased and tortured. Her only wish is to meet her Bapu. And yes, she BELIEVES that her Maapu is very much alive. 

!! And Vansh... The MAN of the house. Single handedly, the little boy is taking care of Mishri and Pushpa and saving them from the vicious Tanya Chachi. 

Dumdar twist diya hai... Must admit.

Although everything is so clichรฉd, repeated numerous times in movies and TV serials, but it's quite interesting.

The whole plot has been given a total spin on its head. Every character has a new dimension. Suddenly, the interest has increased manifold and we are eager to see what happens next. 

And, as we all know and expect, the final saviour will be none other than Ira. 

Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aur Ira vapas aayegi... Mera dil kehata he... Use aana hoga apne Akhilesh ke liye.... Or original Ira hi aayegi 

Milky-Way thumbnail

O yes... It will be Ira only who will come back in the guise of Gunjan. 

As Ira is believed to be a terrorist, she can't reveal her actual identity. So, she will use this alias. 

And, as always, I think the clever and mischievous Bhavik will be behind this game-plan too. 

This is what I think. Let's see what happens. 

SUPER excited... 

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Yeah this track is excited.... 

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

O yes... It will be Ira only who will come back in the guise of Gunjan. 

As Ira is believed to be a terrorist, she can't reveal her actual identity. So, she will use this alias. 

And, as always, I think the clever and mischievous Bhavik will be behind this game-plan too. 

This is what I think. Let's see what happens. 

SUPER excited... 

How will she come back ? she is dead? akhilesh shot her....

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

How will she come back ? she is dead? akhilesh shot her....

As per the news given on internet terrorist was entered in pandey family in guise of ira 

When she was living with them she was unknown to many things like mishri calls her maapu, her favorite color etc .....so everytime thinks ira is still alive... & her duplicate gets killed 

Milky-Way thumbnail

Don't worry. This is a Hindi TV serial. Anything can happen here. And this situation of 'death of the main character' is a very common tool for serial makers. It has been shown umpteen times to give a strong twist to the tale and give a boost to audience interest.

Ira will definitely come back. That's my belief.

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Just hope they will not add any love triangle this time... 

Milky-Way thumbnail

Ab aur love affairs Nahi Chahiye , specially for Akhilesh. 

Ira is safe. She can never think of anyone else even if she is not Akhilesh's wife, like in the previous leap. Bechara Akhilesh hi gud ki Tarah madhumakkhiyon (I mean, ladkion) ko attract karta hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And why and what is this female Meera being introduced ? It wasn't even hinted by the makers beforehand . Pata Nahi ye bhi kahin Akhilesh ke pyar me na pad jaye๐Ÿค” ...God forbid ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Iwmbuzz reports me likha tha, 

Ira is missing, Akhilesh is desperately searching for her & Meera will help him in searching Ira, 

& they are introducing one more male character, 

Yeah sab k sab Akhilesh ke peeche hi padate he, chutaki, suparna (student of trinetri baba who came to seduce Akhilesh), kunika, & Akhilesh ki swayanvar wali ladakiya etc....