Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

To be honest they are dragging the story. What happened to Gunjan? Ira's doppelganger? She was supposed to take Ira's place to execute the mission but that is still unclear as to who died. Was it Gunjan or Ira? I doubt it is Ira coz she was behaving weird before the incident. If it was Ira she would have been devastated at the thought of leaving behind Mishri and Akhilesh but those feelings were not there during that time. First they dragged it with Mirchi track, then that minister track and now there is a new heroine. Wish they end it on a good note.

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually MHB is a successful show... & Their main topic vasectomy has ended a long time ago... & they can't stretch the vasectomy track for too long.. & now the makers are becoming greedy they wants to show such things which other shows show us.... & this happens with every show....& at least the makers don't shows things like ekta kapoor shows.... Kunika Akhilesh ki biwi bankar 3 din rahi sirf... Agar ye ekta kapoor show hota to Akhilesh uske sath 5 sal pati ban K reh Chuka hota.... Aur sachhi wali shadi karta.... Ya fir mishri kisi aur ko apna baapu bana chuki hoti.... I know they are stretching it but they are still much better than ekta kapoor shows so... Ignore these all things & enjoy the show 

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

I also loved the light blue sherwani that he wore when they first confessed their love to each other, formally. This was during the Ganga Masi track. Akhilesh had arranged for his fake marriage in a temple and invited Ira. She came in a fury and sort of, snatched him and confessed for the first time that she also loved him and none other than her can be his dulhaniya.

This was one of the most awaited episode...Ira's confession. And Akhilesh looked too handsome in that pale blue-green sherwani and printed pagdi. He looked fresh and dazzling.

Aajkal thoda thaka-thaka Lagta hai. Maybe he was working out very hard to get his body into perfect shape for this wrestler track.

Have you noticed one thing they have started AkhIra's love story again from the beginning... Same things are happening with them which happened with them when they met each other 

1.Amaya (Ira) thinks Akhilesh is a tapori, lampat type of guy , ira also misunderstood him first in banaras 

2.Amaya kicked Akhilesh so Akhilesh was recalling ira's banaras wali kick 

3.Akhilesh ne Amaya (Ira)  ko kangan pehana diya, 

4.aur ek bar ira ka kangan kho gaya 

& Amaya is Ira, because Akhilesh can identify her touch, when she touched him, he said in last 3 months I never felt like ira has touched me, but now he just felt like Ira has touched him