Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyways, my sis showed me a clip of the Bengali version of Nazar. So right now the sarpika track is going on there. But when I watched it, I literally wanted to wash my eyes with Ganga-jal and patal ketki. It was really ridiculous.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Thanks guys 😊 for your support I am available to discuss after  2 : 00 these days 

Well my college also gets over by 1:30pm. So I will also be available to discuss the episodes after 2:00pm.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Don't worry i didn't misunderstand.  It happens to all of us. These days i want to discuss lots but i find i have less energy these days. Fatigue issues.

It's just from your post it felt you were despondent. Maybe i read too much into it. That's why i said take a break from the serial. 

Regarding points to discuss maybe discuss about what bored u in the show . We can always fill u in on what u missed. 👍

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Anyways, my sis showed me a clip of the Bengali version of Nazar. So right now the sarpika track is going on there. But when I watched it, I literally wanted to wash my eyes with Ganga-jal and patal ketki. It was really ridiculous.

Which reminds me i meant to do a comparison post between nozar and Nazar. The mo of nozor is innocent in comparison to our mo here.

What did u see in sarpika track 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Ansh looked damn sexy 😉 in those wings today .

Today we also had affirmation of a mama's girl in Piya.

Ansh was just bowled over by Piya's overflowing love for Ved. 

I guess he won't distrust her now.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't worry i didn't misunderstand.  It happens to all of us. These days i want to discuss lots but i find i have less energy these days. Fatigue issues.

It's just from your post it felt you were despondent. Maybe i read too much into it. That's why i said take a break from the serial. 

Regarding points to discuss maybe discuss about what bored u in the show . We can always fill u in on what u missed. 👍

Actually i want to see conversation between Adi and PiAnsh and for that the kid has to grow so that he can talk . And regarding Dilman i want to see them on a vacation but what i want is out of scope😆

magicworld thumbnail

Which reminds me i meant to do a comparison post between nozar and Nazar. The mo of nozor is innocent in comparison to our mo here.

What did u see in sarpika track 

Ya a comparision between nazar and Nojor is good. I like some in  Nojor but most of the cast are not good. Like there Maya is good like Mohana and main couple i find them cute not too sizzling but cute and rest of the cast i am not liking them. Cant understand their language so basically focus on some scenes and sometimes compare them with org.

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Our org Nazar is much better nothing beats org product. There on some of the scenes i was laughing and thinking that they can put some of their art to change some tracks whats the use of copying each and every scene . 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Actually i want to see conversation between Adi and PiAnsh and for that the kid has to grow so that he can talk . And regarding Dilman i want to see them on a vacation but what i want is out of scope😆

I was thinking a grown up Adi coming from the future to save his mom in the present like in charmed. 

Well we nearly got A Chudail in Paris 😆 

Regarding Nozor i only watched the first 3 episodes so i would be doing a Mo comparison.

magicworld thumbnail

I was thinking a grown up Adi coming from the future to save his mom in the present like in charmed. 

Well we nearly got A Chudail in Paris 😆 

Regarding Nozor i only watched the first 3 episodes so i would be doing a Mo comparison.

I am hoping that what u r saying is true. Actually dont u find that in ITV shows focus is more on drama like rona dhona unnecessary dialogues like this some tracks of Nazar are really good but they are stretched to 2 weeks and in between lot of drama and emotional scenes and that really sometimes frustrates me a lot. Charmed series is nice . Like this Pia weakening track is good but i know they will be putting lot of unncessary emotional scenes like mainly Ved ka rona and chaitali funny but senseless dialogues. and i think thats why some scenes i skip like in todays epsiode i had seenPiAnsh and mohana scene and altogether skip Ved  saving drama .

Regarding Nojor i mainly see those scenes which i liked in org nazar like Pia durga maa avtaar and now i am going to see  Pia conversion to Sarpika Avtaar.

Bold-Sorry i dont understand this line could u explain.