Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Nikki Nushy u guys want a morning discussion only  ?

Nope. Afternoon discussions are perfect.

Actually, I had an hour of free time between two classes. So I came here. Besides, today my college also got over early.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

These days I’m not available in the morning.

I’d be sad if discussion got over by the time i was free 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

These days I’m not available in the morning.

Actually, even I have morning classes. So just let us know the time when you will be free. Actually, why don't we fix a time to come here? What say?

I’d be sad if discussion got over by the time i was free 

Even I'd be sad. I love to discuss the episodes with you.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, just saw a clip of the precap. Well, what made the Rathores realise that Piansh need to spend some time together? Aaj tak to kabhi aisa kuch nahi kaha.

Also, Chaitali was holding Adi in her arms very nicely. Then what made her put him down so that he saunters off in the other direction?

Hallyumint thumbnail

time would depend on you guys.

I also sent a pm to you 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

time would depend on you guys.

I also sent a pm to you 

Okay then. What do you say... About 3pm?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't have any problem with afternoon discussion.

It's just that I am free until 29th & Amlok posts early so I comment.

Whenever you guys want to start, I'll join. ☺️

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yaha forum mein time fixed karne se kuch nahi hoga kyunki sabki busy life hai koi kabhi free hota hai koi kabhi, kabhi mann karta hai to aise hi forum open karke dekte hai aur agar kuch acha laga to comment karte hai. Discussion karne layak aisa kuch khas show main nahi bacha hai. kabhi jaise free time mein forum open karke updates padh lete hai jyada logic show main nahi use karte to discussion layak material bhi nahi hai ab . Pehle show naya tha to forum bhi busy rehta tha. I dont think fixing timings to discuss will solve anything. Kabhi jaise kisi ka aise hi mann karta hai to wo koi apna comment daal deta hai kai baar sirf discussion ke liya nahi sirf frustration nikalne ke liya hi memebers comment karte hai so very difficult to fix timings for this.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Thanks guys 😊 for your support I am available to discuss after  2 : 00 these days 

And M we dont all come to discuss frustrations only. If we did then nobody would be watching the serial. Not saying u can't frustrate post.

But only frustration that i disagree with.

If u strongly feel there is nothing worth watching in the show then it is time to switch over to a new show. Don't misunderstand i don't mean u leaving the forum. You are one of us.

I mean you seem very depressed about the serial.

It's time to divorce the show and find a new partner. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks guys 😊 for your support I am available to discuss after  2 : 00 these days 

And M we dont all come to discuss frustrations only. If we did then nobody would be watching the serial. Not saying u can't frustrate post.

But only frustration that i disagree with.

If u strongly feel there is nothing worth watching in the show then it is time to switch over to a new show. Don't misunderstand i don't mean u leaving the forum. You are one of us.

I mean you seem very depressed about the serial.

It's time to divorce the show and find a new partner. 

Dear i am not saying that i am too depressed but nowdays i dont find words about what to discuss about episode. Hope u dont misunderstand me. I think i have not problem with Nazar but nowdays i am FF DD also in fast forward mode in this way i skip some dialogues of characters and only foucs on main points. Like on Sun i FF DD episode of 42 min in 15 min. So in this way i keep track of the story but not listening to each and every dialogue so i am actually unable to discuss posts and only liking comments of others. I am keeping track of Ek Aghori also and there also this problem actually i am feeling comfortable by fastforwarding some scenes and skipping some boring scenes. Hope u are understanding my point.  I like ur posts when u write about Ansh and Dilruba . I love reading your posts on certain characters of show. I am still there in forum but what to discuss i am in loss of words.