Drop your thoughts on the episodes...

Posted: 4 years ago

Drop your thoughts on the episodes...

...Since the forum is so empty, I opened this thread for those of you (including myself) who are still watching the show and want to share your impressions about the episodes but don't feel like opening a new topic. 

You can drop here any random thoughts that you have regarding the current track...

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago

I haven't really watched the show in a couple of weeks, but the precap for Monday has made me curious. Rocky and Happy will properly meet after six years. They will meet among problems and with Rocky having a family of his own. It will be a very sad encounter as I can't call it reunion since Rocky is not free to reunite with anyone. But, still, I want it to see it.  

Usually, I stop watching a show when a lead marries someone else. Only that here, the leads have such a tormented past together, that is hard to ignore their story. I still want to see a resolution for all the painful events that they have experienced. 

Originally posted by Etna_Dia

I haven't really watched the show in a couple of weeks, but the precap for Monday has made me curious. Rocky and Happy will properly meet after six years. They will meet among problems and with Rocky having a family of his own. It will be a very sad encounter as I can't call it reunion since Rocky is not free to reunite with anyone. But, still, I want it to see it.  

Usually, I stop watching a show when a lead marries someone else. Only that here, the leads have such a tormented past together, that is hard to ignore their story. I still want to see a resolution for all the painful events that they have experienced. 

I always come check this forum for any new topics. And i just dont feel like starting new ones since the others are not there. 

Yeah even i wanted to see Rocky meeting Happy. But apparently it wont happen again. I usually go check IG stories of Purvi (Harleen). And she had put a story of the script. The script wasnt that clear. But i am assuming according to what it said - Rocky wouldnt be seeing Happy there either. He senses her but things happen and then he tries to find her and goes to catch her and it turns out it was Harleen. Since i cant read the whole thing its hard to explain. I have a screenshot of it but im not sure how to post it here. In that bits and pieces can be read of what happens. Somehow they miss each other again. I am sure its another hit and miss moment. And this is too much. So many hit and miss moments. And so many flashbacks which didnt happen.

Those flashbacks make them look like an engaged or married couple. And these flashbacks make no sense because we are the same audience and a flashback usualky shown of the past makes us go back to that time - to the episode in which that particular scene happened and then we remember those times. But in this case that cannot happen because this is something so new. We cannot connect with that flashback. Rocky and Happy never had enough time to behave that way. Everything happened so fast that there was no time at all for these scenarios to take place. How nice would it have been if they actually gave us more RoHa moments previously of them having a relationship expressing their love and having a little happiness together before RVHappy marriage had to happen. Atleast then we can relate that there could have been such moments between them.

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago

i posted the pic of the screenshot in the links below. Check whether it can be viewed. And if so - you will be able to read that tomorrows precap of them finally coming face to face would turn into another hit and miss moment. 

Originally posted by afideen

i posted the pic of the screenshot in the links below. Check whether it can be viewed. And if so - you will be able to read that tomorrows precap of them finally coming face to face would turn into another hit and miss moment. 

The first link works fine. It does look like another hit and miss moment.

I am disappointed, but not surprised. I imagine they want to make the first meeting more dramatic: something with the terrorists involved too, and perhaps Honey's life put in danger... something that will force Happy to come into the open...

I also don't enjoy the flashbacks as I feel no emotional connection with them. I hope they will meet soon so they can end them.

I'm still watching the show ... however as each episode ends, I wonder WHY am I still watching😕? Along with Jasmin's exit, so went the excitement & the good story & the fantastic side characters!! What we're left with is just the title of DIL TOH HAPPY HAI JI ... nothing else remains of the original show! Rocky may still be there, but even his character post revamp, has been butchered! (This Rocky just doesn't give the same unique feels from before😳). 

Donal is another topic altogether 😒 ... she is only good to look at! Her acting is below par and those "flashback"  sequences with Rocky seriously LACK chemistry. Yes, she's trying hard ; I know and I can see it! But THAT's the problem ... the strain of her 'trying' shows, especially in an emotional scene😔!How I miss Jasmin in those scenes😭!  

Do I still want RoHa to reunite? YES ... as soon as possible!  For a simple reason ... then those stupid flashbacks will end! Roha never had that kind of relationship, so the flashbacks make no sense at all. Also ... the positioning of the flashbacks are awful! In the most serious of times, here comes a 'memory-flash' which sticks out like a sore thumb😡!

Sorry I drifted from the actual topic ... lets return to my thoughts on the recent episodes. 

*Since when did Happy become so petty?  She was never a character  that sulked over not being able to get a pair of earrings? 

* A "good electrician" can switch off the power in an entire neighbourhood😲? BLOODY GOOD ELECTRICIAN ... I must say!

* And finally ...the terrorism track, along with Rocky being a narcotics-agent, right up to Honey being a living-bomb ... is VERY BADLY PLANNED/WRITTEN. It is a very sensitive subject yet it's been given a rather sloppy treatment!  I don't expect it to improve in the upcoming episodes, but I do get the feeling that if the CV's can't come up with a logical or reasonable conclusion to this track, then they'll go for another REVAMP/LEAP!

(Maybe Honey and Sweety's childhood romance will become the prime love-story post a 10-year leap🤣 ... Harleen too will probably exit unsatisfactorily! Momsie will be framed (garland and all) alongside Kulwant and Beeji and Chintu😳. Happy and Rocky will be middle-aged ... and perhaps then they'll be suitable to be married🤔).

I think I drifted again ... SORRY😛!

Originally posted by Etna_Dia

The first link works fine. It does look like another hit and miss moment.

I am disappointed, but not surprised. I imagine they want to make the first meeting more dramatic: something with the terrorists involved too, and perhaps Honey's life put in danger... something that will force Happy to come into the open...

I also don't enjoy the flashbacks as I feel no emotional connection with them. I hope they will meet soon so they can end them.

Yeah i guess Rocky and Happy will finally meet to save Honey. Already Happy is wanting to tell Rocky about what Meenu did. 

Also i hope Rocky suspects Kabir cz the way Kabir behaves is so very off that Rocky should be able to identify. An officer is supposed to be observant after all. Especially during the murder case. Maybe after Happy tells him about Meenu they would connect to Kabir and his suspicious behaviour. I hate these terrorist track though.

I just badly want to see Happy and Rocky reunite. But like you said how can they reunite when he is a married man. Gosh its so complicated. Rocky is so determined to meet Happy. But what is he going to do next? Theres Harleen to think about.

Purvis other story with a boomerang video of another script showed a part where Harleen almost sarcastically snaps back at Rocky which would make Rocky stunned. 

That script part - not clear though 👇

I'm still watching the show ... however as each episode ends, I wonder WHY am I still watching😕? Along with Jasmin's exit, so went the excitement & the good story & the fantastic side characters!! What we're left with is just the title of DIL TOH HAPPY HAI JI ... nothing else remains of the original show! Rocky may still be there, but even his character post revamp, has been butchered! (This Rocky just doesn't give the same unique feels from before😳). 

So so true! I have no idea what they were thinking when they introduced this new storyline. And changing almost the entire initial cast. Well i dont see any improvements in the TRP now either. They even lost some audience due to this. And no one enjoys watching the plans of terrorist attacks and drug deals as such. I wish they stuck to their initial plot - a light hearted show which makes us happy to watch. 

Donal is another topic altogether 😒 ... she is only good to look at! Her acting is below par and those "flashback"  sequences with Rocky seriously LACK chemistry. Yes, she's trying hard ; I know and I can see it! But THAT's the problem ... the strain of her 'trying' shows, especially in an emotional scene😔!How I miss Jasmin in those scenes😭!  

Donal is sweet and all. But Jasmin had set the standards so high for Happy that its hard to match up to it. And we loved our AnshMin RoHa so much and its hard to forget those moments. I wouldnt have minded Ansh and Donal together in another show but not this since Jasmin would always be the best Happy. We connected with AnshMin RoHa but now theres no Min to the Ansh and so i now just look at them as just characters. And all i want now is the Rocky character and Happy character to meet and have their happily ever after.

Do I still want RoHa to reunite? YES ... as soon as possible!  For a simple reason ... then those stupid flashbacks will end! Roha never had that kind of relationship, so the flashbacks make no sense at all. Also ... the positioning of the flashbacks are awful! In the most serious of times, here comes a 'memory-flash' which sticks out like a sore thumb😡!

I am not sure what they thought of when they created these flashback scenes. Firstly they are showing this as the same story as before just with Jasmin replaced as Donal. Then what they should have done is created flashbacks of the same scenes or scenes which would tally with how their past was. Cz everyone knows that there was no time for them to be so lovey dovey and happy considering their time together. So these flashbacks dont match their past. 

Sorry I drifted from the actual topic ... lets return to my thoughts on the recent episodes. 

*Since when did Happy become so petty?  She was never a character  that sulked over not being able to get a pair of earrings? 

* A "good electrician" can switch off the power in an entire neighbourhood😲? BLOODY GOOD ELECTRICIAN ... I must say!

* And finally ...the terrorism track, along with Rocky being a narcotics-agent, right up to Honey being a living-bomb ... is VERY BADLY PLANNED/WRITTEN. It is a very sensitive subject yet it's been given a rather sloppy treatment!  I don't expect it to improve in the upcoming episodes, but I do get the feeling that if the CV's can't come up with a logical or reasonable conclusion to this track, then they'll go for another REVAMP/LEAP!

Me neither. I just dont get this. Why did they have to introduce such a track. This went way out of the starting track which was the best and was well loved by all. This story focuses on this so called mission for a terrorist attack and around Honey who is their living bomb for this attack. What they should have done is made a new action type show with all this attack wala type plot. And just made Dil Toh Happy Ji a show that makes our hearts Happy.

(Maybe Honey and Sweety's childhood romance will become the prime love-story post a 10-year leap🤣 ... Harleen too will probably exit unsatisfactorily! Momsie will be framed (garland and all) alongside Kulwant and Beeji and Chintu😳. Happy and Rocky will be middle-aged ... and perhaps then they'll be suitable to be married🤔).

HAHAHAHAHAH! smiley37 Thats why they focus on Sweety and Honey moments. Maybe they will have the love story that RoHa couldnt have. What they could have done is made Happy and Rocky marry other individuals and then have their respective kids with sweet being Happys daughter and then introduced a leap of 15 years where Rockys son Honey and Happys daughter Sweety fall in love. And they could have made Ansh and Donal act as the kids grown up. And they both have the happily ever after their parents werent able to have. 

But jokes apart i do want Rocky and Happy to have their happily ever after. But there is a major obstacle Harleen. And she would not let go easily. And Honey is her son. So thats gonna be another thing. Gosh i want all to be well soon and have a peaceful happy drama for once. A drama always doesnt have to have a villain. They can show some happy moments too. First villain RV was defeated but there was no happiness that followed. Defeating the villain should bring the heroine and hero together and let them have some happy moments before another obstacle comes to try and separate them again but in this case there was none. 

My feeling is that for Happy and Rocky to be together something has to happen to Harleen. I foresee Happy, Rocky, and his son together as one family but for this Harleen will have to be out of the picture.

Originally posted by afideen

Yeah i guess Rocky and Happy will finally meet to save Honey. Already Happy is wanting to tell Rocky about what Meenu did. 

Also i hope Rocky suspects Kabir cz the way Kabir behaves is so very off that Rocky should be able to identify. An officer is supposed to be observant after all. Especially during the murder case. Maybe after Happy tells him about Meenu they would connect to Kabir and his suspicious behaviour. I hate these terrorist track though.

I just badly want to see Happy and Rocky reunite. But like you said how can they reunite when he is a married man. Gosh its so complicated. Rocky is so determined to meet Happy. But what is he going to do next? Theres Harleen to think about.

Purvis other story with a boomerang video of another script showed a part where Harleen almost sarcastically snaps back at Rocky which would make Rocky stunned. 

That script part - not clear though 👇

Sorry, I can't open this link as it says that I don't have the permission to access the file.

Still, I find it funny how Rocky doesn't give a thought of what is he going to do with Harleen once he finds Happy. He acts like he is ready to kick her out of the house anytime anyway!