Thank you so much dear for your support and appreciation for this FF ๐Ÿค—

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Darshitrajal

Sorry for late reply dear ๐Ÿ˜Š May di..

Beautiful update...๐Ÿ’ž

What an explanation by Sameer to Naina about not using condom at first time nd giving her assurance that nothing is going to be wrong....nd your narration that after some yrs when Naina gathered knowledge about the same,she will be running after him with a broom๐Ÿคฃ

Aur abhi to wo dono ghar aaye aur turant judai...par hamare majanu Sameer Maheshwari ke pass har problem ka solution hai ....le aaya Naina ko wapas...ek raat bhi badi mushkil se kati usaki to...๐Ÿ˜†

lines by Vivek Somani were hillerious๐Ÿ˜†

Phir raat ko Naina ko upar jaldi le jane ka bahana ...aur hamari Naina devi bhi ab samndar ho gayi hai๐Ÿฅณ.... Sameer ke isharo ko samaj gayi...

Gonna miss you nd your updates....

Will again go through earlier updates till you give next one.

Lots of love dear May di ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much dear!

Bechara humara hero bhi chakraya gaya.. ke ab kya bolu biwi ko?? kahi pregnancy ke tension mein bache hue HM ka baja na baj jaaye! ๐Ÿ˜†

So glad to read that all of you have enjoyed this humourous shade of Vivek Somani. 

Ha, finally humari ladki bhi Sam babu ke irade samjhne lagi hai! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you enjoy the rest of the story!smiley31

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina1

I actually liked ur update... How naina finds out about intimacy n all with the help of books.. I agree honeymoon was not shown the way it should be in the show n even the SR was out of the blue moon.. They didn't even show how naina learns all this which they should have as she was shown naive before....anyways it's past now but I always wait for ur updates n Fridays are worth waiting for 

Thank you dear !

I am so happy to read that you liked the way the introduction to physical intimacy was addresed here. Yeah, I didnt particularly find that very satisfactory or logical in the show either. oh well...

Hope you enjoy the next part too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanti456

Bas ek week aur fir hume update milega ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for the eager wait for the update! ๐Ÿค—

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Amazing updates May. 

Loved the way how they are becoming free physically also. Excellent way to make Naina understand the requirement of physical closeness between husband and wife. More importantly loved the way how both of them are expressing their needs and experiences openly. Canโ€™t wait to see their changed behavior in college and in front of their friends. 

Thanks Seema and so happy to see your comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am really pleased that you have enjoyed the HM and the progess in their relationship! Hope you like the next part too!

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellurium

I was also pondering on the same.....!

Thanks Tehreem and hope you enjoy the next update!

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

Wow another superb update.  Loved this physical intimacy between our cute couple. 

The part I liked most is where sameer is explaining to naina and giving her assurance of not using condom๐Ÿคฃ

Your story is so wonderful that I always look forward to reading your next update. 

Hope you will update sooner. 

Thanks Shelly and no need to say sorry dear. I was just happy to see your comment โ˜บ๏ธ

LOL Sameer toh bechara tension mein aa gaya ke ab isse kya samjhayu! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you enjoy the rest of the story too!

Love, May

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next awesome piece 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

May di... Thank you for this loong update! Missing yuduku too much... Kabhi nahi socha tha ek show ke liye itne attachment ho jayegi... Hopefully season 2 announce ho jaaye jaldi! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Coming to the update, I am awestruck! Sameer, the most reluctant is so in love with his wife.... I am feeling so happy! Itne excitement ke chakkar mein mayaan bhul hi gaye๐Ÿ˜. How Naina responses to his demands... Oh! Hum to faint ho Gaye๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆโค๏ธ. And that shayari... Wah Wah... Deserves special praise๐Ÿ’•. That gaddi pehle race mein thodi hi jeeta hai, revision ke wagair kuch haasil nahi hota... In dono ke dimaag๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Ahmedabad jaate hi ek din ki doori! Bobby... Wah Wah kya jawab diya Vishakha Ko...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. They just growed onto eachother .... Subtly! Love it, love it! 

Aur bas kuch dinon ka intezaar.... Eagerly waiting for the update! 

With love, Suparna

I know yaar, I was hoping we get some update about season 2 soon.., but havenโ€™t heard anything at all so far. Fingers crossed!

So good to read that you enjoyed this update! Sameer aur Naina dono hi atrangi hai! Ek driving ke baare mein soch raha hai, toh dusra exams ๐Ÿคฃ koi nahi dheere dheere dono ek hi disha mein chalna seekh jayenge ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bobby ka apna Kuch aur hi dimaag chalta hai! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Hope you enjoy the rest of the story too๐Ÿค—

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

May plz don't end this story so fastly  I know it's very difficult  n time taking job to write the stories . U plz start a new story n slowly end this one . We love ur writing skills somuch so heartfull feeling.  Don't do this to our readers we want more n more from u n other writers also as u  all r exceptionally brilliant writers . 

Srilatha

Thanks Srilatha ๐Ÿค— it is so heartwarming to see how attached you are to the FF. i have throughly enjoyed writing it and will miss it too. But, I donโ€™t want it to feel drawn out for no real reason. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of it though.

Love, May