Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sriyan

Thanks for the update simply beautiful there growing intimacy n d way u showed their growing intimacy comfort n lite nokjhok... The condom question toh sabko aya ki use hua ya nahi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜acha hua clear ho gaya really u write so well that u keep ur readers hooked to it... N yes yeh pehla hafta bahut khali tha raat ko new episode jo nahi tha... But samaina stories keep it going.... N thanks to readers like you... 

Thank you dear and so happy to read that you enjoyed the update! 

Ha, condom toh sabke dimaag mein tha... sirf Sameer ke alawa ๐Ÿ˜† Bechara excitement mein bhool hi gaya! Naya naya josh hai, thoda to hosh ka khona bhi banta hi hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know... I keep waiting for Samaina stories too! 

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

As usual a wonderful update. I loved the update. Everything was to the point dear. Their intimacy, his lattu nature,( lol) ,  I loved how Sameer by tricking everyone bring her back home without even her knowledge. Golu is cute. Than loved how Naina understdekhte ood his intentions of wanting intimacy with her, and she also lied about going to bring Iodex for his back pain instead went to bring water bottle. All in all a romantic lovely update. And that I m somewhat scared if not using condom may not create any problems for them.

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

Naina is definitely starting to understand her husbands intentions! ๐Ÿ˜† Bholi toh thi ladki par buddhu kabhi nahi thi ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sameer toh ab cloud nine pe hai... biwi se dur rehna mushkil ho gaya hai... chalo der aaye par durust aaye! 

Hmm, dekhte hai... aage kya hota hai...

Love, May

JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing updates May. 

Loved the way how they are becoming free physically also. Excellent way to make Naina understand the requirement of physical closeness between husband and wife. More importantly loved the way how both of them are expressing their needs and experiences openly. Canโ€™t wait to see their changed behavior in college and in front of their friends. 

Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Amazing updates May. 

Loved the way how they are becoming free physically also. Excellent way to make Naina understand the requirement of physical closeness between husband and wife. More importantly loved the way how both of them are expressing their needs and experiences openly. Canโ€™t wait to see their changed behavior in college and in front of their friends. 

I was also pondering on the same.....!

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Thanks Shelly ๐Ÿ˜Š Happy to see your comment after long! Hmm.... yeh doubt toh aur bhi readers ko hua hai... will try to address in the next update.

Love, May

Sorry dear... I was damn busy all these months that's why couldn't comment but i always made sure to read your updates. 

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow another superb update.  Loved this physical intimacy between our cute couple. 

The part I liked most is where sameer is explaining to naina and giving her assurance of not using condom๐Ÿคฃ

Your story is so wonderful that I always look forward to reading your next update. 

Hope you will update sooner. 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

May!! 

I know I'm super duper late and one of your most lethargic readers, but I promise you I'm one huge fan of your story. 

Especially this chapter -45! Wow May! I actually read it a week or so back and typed out a review on my phone as soon as I read it, but it so happened that it was somehow lost. And then I wanted to sit down properly and reread this marvelous piece of writing before I reviewed it again. 

May! Hats off to you! Who said you find it difficult to write about intimacy! The description was so real, so beautiful- never for a moment, it felt explicit. The words that you chose, the emotions accompanying it were perfectly done! I loved it! 

Especially the part where Naina is inspecting herself post the love making in a new light. His sweet caresses spoken then in the moment of urgency, his confessions- she remembered it all, as I feel any woman would. The heat of the moment did not let her dwell on them right then, but now as she remembered his words about the til and her blouses and the badla...I mean it felt so natural, showed Sameer's pent-up desires for long...

Then the idea of introducing Naina to the concept of intimacy! Wow! A book was a fantastic way. I liked how Naina here did not have the full knowledge, yet realized that she was missing something. And being the studious girl she was, she procured the knowledge through books. 

Her reactions as to the girl talk in the loo, the way couples were wrapping themselves around each other, Sameer's laughter when she spoke about condoms and of it being related with the kiss, build up her curiosity. 

I even liked how while strolling through the market, Naina and Sameer were constantly blushing and giving each other the know-it-all looks. It's natural right! 

Lovely! The anticipation to the moment was build up really well and the execution was fantastic! 

This update was a milestone for RGAB- because Sameer and Naina of this story started as complete strangers being forced into a wedlock, to slowly getting to know each other, falling in love with each other, and finally with their physical union, they became one in the truest sense- mind, body and soul! 

The entire honeymoon sequence is done beautifully May! I could imagine each and every thing they did, the conversations they had with people around seemed so natural. I was almost at the hotel with them walking around, exploring Mt. Abu. I must also commend your detailed study on the place, especially on the temples, the fort, the distances. I'm not sure if you've visited Mt. Abu and that too recently, but it seemed as if you know the place in and out. 

Naina sulking in a typical wifey mood, and Sameer at a loss of what to say to her to appease her had me in splits. The scene where he puts his arm around her and she shrugs it off citing the presence of others in the cab, but in reality, because she was irked at him! 

Their first kiss was also depicted beautifully- it expressed their need for each other and their desire to experience more, even though being unaware of what lay ahead. I'm reading a young adult novel right now, and could see how mature your writing seems compared to so many books in the market. 

The revelation of the kangan incident was also a loop finally closed. I'm glad you touched upon that too, because it was important for both of them to realize how their feelings for each other had developed even before they realized it themselves. 

Overall, a beautiful update to a beautiful story! I know, I blabbered here! Forgive me for that May! I'll read the next chapter pretty soon and hopefully be on time from now on! 

Loads of love!

Sur

Thanks Sur for such a long and lovely comment! ๐Ÿค— Yaar, tumse toh sirf EU ke updates ki aas lagi rehti hai! Itโ€™s absolutely ok, if you donโ€™t comment frequently. But, having said that I do love reading your comments โ˜บ๏ธ

So happy to read that you liked and found their graph to physical intimacy pleasing. I was apprehensive of writing this more because wanted to write it in a way that felt right for these two specific characters and their journey so far. Ha, yaar milestone toh hai iss FF ke liye! Finally dono ka sara reluctance khatam ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Glad you liked the idea of Naina turning to books for more info. Un dinon yahi ek easy access hota tha ๐Ÿคฃ

Mt Abu kabhi gayi nahi hu yaar.. info is all thanks to Google mata! But, apart from the obvious Samaina Mt Abu connection, I chose this destination as it has some personal relevance.. my parents had gone to Mt Abu for their HM ๐Ÿ˜Š it has been really lovely reminiscing with my mom about their trip!

Thanks again dear and hope you enjoy the tail end of this FF too!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

May loved the update sooooooo much , so real way of understanding each other . Everything  is written so beautifully sometimes I  feels it's my story.  Ur a Fabulous writer  yaar a very bigggg huggggg n lots of best wishes . 

Take care n give us more n more such beautiful updates

Srilatha

Thank you so much Srilatha! Hug to you too dear๐Ÿค—

Really very pleased that you are finding it so relatable. And hope you enjoy the rest of the story too.

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

I have fainted reading this one

so writing it from the fainted land

may di woww what was this 

the way you have introduced them to intimacy and yet kept it subtle 

its mind blowing 

I am soo loving it

the way they both are growing onto each other

and first time without protection was that a hint towards an unplanned pregnancy 

2 weeks ka wait

haye rama

kaise hoga

Fainted?? O bai! I am so touched by your reactions and comments dear ๐Ÿค—

Josh mein mr Maheshwari comdol toh bhool hi gaye ๐Ÿ˜‚ dekhete hai, kya hota hai..

Thanks Suhaani for your support for the story. Hope you enjoy the rest of it too.

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanvi397

Hi May Di, 

Amazing update... I must say much needed upadate after this gloomy week... truly you are queen of thoughts!!! Our reluctant groom is hoplessly madly irrevocably love with his accidental bride!!!! Sameer's character growth was awesome just like our beloved serial... deva!!! Our serial ๐Ÿฅบ!!!! after today's upate I feel that our naina will be pregnant soon!!! I know you have hectic schedule but being a selfish reader I would to read more and more chapters of this beautiful story... I think you should publish novel on this story it will definitely be the bestselling book... 

Regards,

Tanvi

Thanks so much Tanvi ๐Ÿค— All of you readers have kept me so motivated! 

Extremely happy to read that you have enjoyed Sameerโ€™s growth and their journey from the accidental wedding ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank for the wonderful compliment of saying it will make a good novel!

Hope you enjoy the next part too.

Love, May