Users

Frequent Posters

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Thank you🤗

Guess what it's my favourite story that I have written as well😆

3-4 aur threads? Thoda jyada nahi hogaya?

Thoda jyada😲

Nahi bilkul nahi..😆

Itni acchi story yun khatam na kar humpe yu sitam na kar🤪

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ahhhhh so u finally updated

Hayyeee kinna vaddha update hai...Pura adha ghanta lag gaya padhne mein mujhe...Aise hi bade bade update diya karo balike😃

Pehle to what a start....Finally Riddhima aa gayi❤️

Loved Rey-Riddhima bonding😃

Loved how Rey helped Purvi and handled the situation maturely...

Rey ne promise naa todke Taani ko bhi jo tension free kiya kya baat...Ab Rey hai hi itna smart😎

Siren Sharon😆

Loving Sid's character

Ye Shivam ko problem kya hai??He is still doubting Rey

Would love to see more of Armaan Taani as well

ArVi ka temp breakup😲😒

But still Arjun understands is a very good thing

And Jealous Taani is back with a bang but this time nishana chuk gaya🤣 Taani ho rahi hai Rey ki bhabhi se jealous

I can so imagine Armaan Riddhima's fighting with their fight wala bg music of DMG

Apple aur Bulbul❤️

Finally the mystery behind Rey n Aashi's relationship is out n kya se kya hogaya

Kya socha tha aur kya nikla😆

It means Rey n Taani are eachother's frst love😳

Now waiting for confession n engagement😍😍😍

Eagerly waiting for next update(Had to add it as I knw it irritates u)🤣

P.S-I also noticed the changed divider...Its lovely❤️

manveer123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loveeeed it😚😚😚

Awesome😊😊😊

Continue soon

harshita12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awwwwwwwww blush blush loved the update 😘 waiting for the next chapter 

rajini99 thumbnail

thanks for the long update

finally mystery revealed about rey and aashi to taani and arman riddima should patch up soon i didnt thought arjun will be so understanding loved the way rey sent the pic to taani and felt guilty for lying soo cute

eagerly waiting for taani to propose rey and engagement

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update

Love it 

Love the way Rey handle Purvi

Loving this jelosus taani

Thanks for pm

Update soon

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Thanks for the pm❤️

I was avoiding reading this kyuki fir khatam hojaata😭 but then I did read it and thanks for itna bada update!

Riri is here! I am so happy, she seems so sweet and finally Armaan Riddhima ke Raaz pata chale. They're so cutee! Awww it'll be so good to see them solve stuff too.

Purviiii, damn I missed her, Arvi and Taani are so cute and damn this trouble on them, especially Purvi is so heart breaking yaar! Much love to Juhi aunty❤️ the way Rey handled it was so good and him sending Taani a snap, waah kya loophole dhoondha, lawyer kahika! Ahh that Taarey call was so cute. And it's so nice to see Rey's thoughts about Taani, what he said to Riddhima about her being smarter than she lets on.. how he reassured her was so cute.. the Arvi convo was so cute yaar, Arjun being so understanding was so lovely ab unki story Ko toh settle hone me time hai! I love how you show genuine stuff between all couples, sabko importance hai.

And my my, kitna jealous hogi yaar Taani, bas ab aur kitni se! Bol toh Chuka hai that he loves her!! I guess it's also ki is Bandi ka Naam nahi Suna tha. Jitni si bhi thi, Taarey convo kitni pyaari tthiRey calling her Luv is just absolutely adorable and that hug and everything, her reaction to the photo🤣bol hi de ab, acha time dekhke. Bechara deserves his share of love. Ab engagement aur fir Taani ki bhi job lagegi, iski academy launch hogi sabme I'm hoping confession aur romance Dono ke scope honge. Is new thread ka vo divider photo series has crying zonestoo but two intimate moments.😳would love to see how Taarey her would get initimate like that!!

Siddo is pyaar yaar, kya bhai hai kya friend hai! Koi Shivam Ko distract Karo yaar! Usko apni Sneha dedo taaki Rey ki peeth se utre! Waise bhi Delhi kaafi jaata haina, hogi koi Dilliwaali girlfriend😉 Mujhe toh Rey ka only talking to Taani and not his father also Ajeeb hi laga but then I realised he knew ki dad Ko pata chal hi jaayega. Was hoping to see some Shaani since they went through something similar..

Finally Rey and Aashi ka sach! Haha I was wondering how that happened since Swaron ka toh scene hi college ke baad shuru hua.. aww so sweet of them, Taani too laughing was funny. So good of Rey to keep it from her for Sid's privacy. Kya besties hai ye log! Armaan Sid mile bhi nahi itne time se! Missed Muskaan, she's such a cutie! Hope nothing's wrong with her and Rahul yaar!! Bhaisahab missing se hai kaafi..

Would love to see more of Sid and Taani bonding, Shivam and Rey hopefully ok with each other, Shaani and Taayam and obviously TAAREY!! my pyaar, I miss them. Such cuties they are, proper routine se call pe baat karte hai

Thanks so much for this Shwetaaa❤️

Do update soon and pm me

Lots of love,

Trisha🤗

Also thanks for the baarish😉

Rulayegi kya pagli🤪

All good things are meant to come to and end. Not saying that this is good, but you get the gist!

Loophole toh usse nikalna hi tha warna Purvi ko sambhalte sambhalte khudki band baj jati uski😆

Also, I don't like ki story TaaRey ki hai toh problems sirf voh dono face karenge au baki couples aise lovey-dovey rahenge. Yeh kahan ka insaaf hua?

Kaafi notice kiya hai tune new divider ko. Just know one thing, haathi ke daath khane ke kuch aur aur dikhane ke kcuh aur hote hai! (Sorry🤪) Just wanted you to know that.. well.. find out for you own in the future. I don't want to spoil anything!

Shivam Delhi ek-do baar hi gaya tha, kahan se girlfriend bana lega sirf do meetings mein. ANd plus he was there for work. Itni conversations ke baad bhi you felt that something (Shaani) was left out?😲 End tak padha nahi hoga tune, conversations will follow in the coming updates. These revelations had to be done now! Aur haan Rahul bhaisahab ko hospital se chutti nahi mili hai toh voh seedha engagement ke time aayega, bhool gayi?

Shivam and Rey share a complex relation so for him to be okay, it'll take time. And finally TaaRey toh call pe hi baat karenge na, remember Rey ko texting nahi jamti?😛

Baarish jyada ho to floods aajate hai, so don't expect so much. Like always, next update will take time!

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mrunmayee02

Ahhhhh so u finally updated

Hayyeee kinna vaddha update hai...Pura adha ghanta lag gaya padhne mein mujhe...Aise hi bade bade update diya karo balike😃

Pehle to what a start....Finally Riddhima aa gayi❤️

Loved Rey-Riddhima bonding😃

Loved how Rey helped Purvi and handled the situation maturely...

Rey ne promise naa todke Taani ko bhi jo tension free kiya kya baat...Ab Rey hai hi itna smart😎

Siren Sharon😆

Loving Sid's character

Ye Shivam ko problem kya hai??He is still doubting Rey

Would love to see more of Armaan Taani as well

ArVi ka temp breakup😲😒

But still Arjun understands is a very good thing

And Jealous Taani is back with a bang but this time nishana chuk gaya🤣 Taani ho rahi hai Rey ki bhabhi se jealous

I can so imagine Armaan Riddhima's fighting with their fight wala bg music of DMG

Apple aur Bulbul❤️

Finally the mystery behind Rey n Aashi's relationship is out n kya se kya hogaya

Kya socha tha aur kya nikla😆

It means Rey n Taani are eachother's frst love😳

Now waiting for confession n engagement😍😍😍

Eagerly waiting for next update(Had to add it as I knw it irritates u)🤣

P.S-I also noticed the changed divider...Its lovely❤️

Lo kar lo baat, update lambi bhi chahiye aur jaldi bhi? Aunty, itne paise mein itnaich milega! -_-

Oyye Rey pe line mat maar, he's already taken!

Shivam and Rey are complex, time lagega. Bhai hai yaar voh!

Sab problem sirf TaaRey ke beech ho not fair na? So ArVi ka breakup😛

Hayye Apple aur Bulbul Kya din the voh!

Rey aur Aashi ke baare aisa kya socha tha? o.O

Engagement ki date abhi tak fix nahi huyi hai aur uske liye waiting abhi se shuru? Itni kya ghai hai? I know this is supposed to be a journey from engagement to marriage, let me just get there first, phir wait karna🤪

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Rulayegi kya pagli🤪

All good things are meant to come to and end. Not saying that this is good, but you get the gist!

Loophole toh usse nikalna hi tha warna Purvi ko sambhalte sambhalte khudki band baj jati uski😆

Also, I don't like ki story TaaRey ki hai toh problems sirf voh dono face karenge au baki couples aise lovey-dovey rahenge. Yeh kahan ka insaaf hua?

Kaafi notice kiya hai tune new divider ko. Just know one thing, haathi ke daath khane ke kuch aur aur dikhane ke kcuh aur hote hai! (Sorry🤪) Just wanted you to know that.. well.. find out for you own in the future. I don't want to spoil anything!

Shivam Delhi ek-do baar hi gaya tha, kahan se girlfriend bana lega sirf do meetings mein. ANd plus he was there for work. Itni conversations ke baad bhi you felt that something (Shaani) was left out?😲 End tak padha nahi hoga tune, conversations will follow in the coming updates. These revelations had to be done now! Aur haan Rahul bhaisahab ko hospital se chutti nahi mili hai toh voh seedha engagement ke time aayega, bhool gayi?

Shivam and Rey share a complex relation so for him to be okay, it'll take time. And finally TaaRey toh call pe hi baat karenge na, remember Rey ko texting nahi jamti?😛

Baarish jyada ho to floods aajate hai, so don't expect so much. Like always, next update will take time!

Arere aap toh loyalty pe aagayi, humne saare chapters minimum teenbaar padhe hai. Will wait for more conversations and Rahul ka yaad toh tha bas laga ki tum unko bhi koi layer dogi, not that I want them to fight! Itni problems kaafi hai😂😂

Haaye tum kabhi haathi kabhi baarish bade cryptic hints derahi ho, it's not like hum cautious honge, Dil toh bacha hai ji😂😘💚

Aaramse, enjoy writing the update, that's Sabse important 🌈 hum wait karenge baarish ka, no issue🌺🌺

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Heyyyyo. This is complicated yaar. Maybe I need to go back and start from Chapter 1? Lekin jitna bhi samaj mein aaya, pasand aaya. Lol. 

Ok questions for clarification - Muskaan is Sid's age and has a child? And is married to Rahul? And M is Armaan's younger sister? Armaan and Nikki are bffl's? This is N's first kid? Please tell me AN had some sort of long, suffering, drawn out angst (I am a total AN sadist lol) which is why they are so late to the game. Or is M early? Idk. Do I need to read the whole story for these answers?

Thx for reading my rants,

Sheena