Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: popeye

Well the two secrets im guessing are with regards to the two brothers and the other secret is what has actually happened to Abir's father. 

I think Meenakshi's character is very strange. I don't understand how a mother can use her kids emotions to this extent. She was the one to start this whole mess... if she didn't want the rishta in the maheshwari family why not just say no. Why swap the rishta and do all that drama. She played with Kunals emotions time and again. Abir stands up to her so she is using Kunal to break his relationship with Mishti. 

Im sure there will be alot of Angst coming our way as I am pretty sure that that she will not Abir and Mishti come together so easily but I am also waiting to see Abir fight for his love. I have a feeling she is doing this whole rishta with the intention of leaving Kuhu at the alter and that way the maheshwari's will never allow Mishti to come anywhere near Abir. 

I am sure Mishti and ABir are gonna cry alot.. but I also am waiting for the part when Abir finds out how much his mother and brother plotted against him. He will be most broken that Kunal joined in this plan to ruin his happiness. 

today Kunal asked her the very same question that why she could not go to Maheshwari house and ask them to keep Mishti away from Abir instead of all this wedding drama .. her reply was that she is scared Abir in a fit of anger will leave the house just like how their father left them years ago ðŸ˜”

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bs123

I like this theory but it wouldn't make sense if this is how it plays out exactly. Meenu is going through the trouble of all this plotting and planning just so that she/Kunal do not become the bad guys in Abir's love story conspicuously. I think Meenu will blackmail Mishti to stay away from Abir or something along those lines because Meenu is scared that Abir will leave the house in anger if he finds out about the plotting.

If Kunal leaves Kuhu at the alter, thus severing all ties with the Maheshwaris, Abir will be able to deduce Meenu's plot and will most probably do what Meenu fears most.

What do you think?

I thought that too.. but would Minakshi allow Kunal to marry Kuhu. She seems pretty unhappy with the thought of Kuhu and Kunal together as well. I do feel that she will not be able to create a misunderstanding in Abirs mind like she did when it was Kunal and Mishti's relationship so she has to resort to something much bigger. Her only way to keep Mishti away will be to tell Mishti to back off without Abir knowing. The blackmail may make sense only if Kunal and Kuhu do get married. She will use Kuhu's happiness and tell Mishti that if she wants her sisters happiness then she needs to stay away from Abir. Eventually though Abir will find out... or else how will he and Mishti come together. 

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

today Kunal asked her the very same question that why she could not go to Maheshwari house and ask them to keep Mishti away from Abir instead of all this wedding drama .. her reply was that she is scared Abir in a fit of anger will leave the house just like how their father left them years ago ðŸ˜”

There is something very fishy about the reason Abir's dad left them. Minakshi makes it out to be that he abandoned them but there is something much more to it. I wonder what will force the truth out. Will it be after Abir and Mishti come together or will it be revealed before. I am pretty sure whatever the truth is .. it will have a huge impact on Abir and will shake his world. They have given alot of importance to his father in Abir's life.

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I thought that too.. but would Minakshi allow Kunal to marry Kuhu. She seems pretty unhappy with the thought of Kuhu and Kunal together as well. I do feel that she will not be able to create a misunderstanding in Abirs mind like she did when it was Kunal and Mishti's relationship so she has to resort to something much bigger. Her only way to keep Mishti away will be to tell Mishti to back off without Abir knowing. The blackmail may make sense only if Kunal and Kuhu do get married. She will use Kuhu's happiness and tell Mishti that if she wants her sisters happiness then she needs to stay away from Abir. Eventually though Abir will find out... or else how will he and Mishti come together. 

I think the story can only move forward if KuKu get married or else it’ll continue to go in circles. Idk if Meenakshi has another plan under her sleeve to stop their marriage but it is going to fail and KuKu will end up getting married for sure. Meenakshi is going to have to begrudgingly compromise on this if she has made keeping Mishti away from Abir her priority.

However, Meenakshi will most definitely continue to control Kunal after the marriage and Kuhu will soon get a reality check when she realizes that Kunal has only used her all along. Like you said, I think Mishti is going to be blackmailed to keep away from Abir in return for Kuhu’s happiness or Kuhu might even turn against Mishti herself after being brainwashed by Meenakshi and Kunal. Abir will eventually find out and things will proceed from there.

Another wishful prediction is that all this planning and plotting will end up with both Abir and Kunal getting married to Mishti and Kuhu at the same Mandap. I am sure Bade Papa will feel a lot more comfortable sending both girls over there rather than just one because his biggest worry, despite Abir’s reassurance. is that Kuhu will become lonely in the Rajvansh house.There was constant foreshadowing regarding this at the beginning of the show so it just might need up happening. If we look at the pattern of ITV, the leads usually get married 5-6 months after the show begins so it just might end up happening after Meenakshi fails to blackmail Mishti and Abir finds out.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like all the theories here...

Let's see which one is proved...

Or will we have something completely different

Aanchal15 thumbnail

There is something very fishy about the reason Abir's dad left them. Minakshi makes it out to be that he abandoned them but there is something much more to it. I wonder what will force the truth out. Will it be after Abir and Mishti come together or will it be revealed before. I am pretty sure whatever the truth is .. it will have a huge impact on Abir and will shake his world. They have given alot of importance to his father in Abir's life.

I agree .. something is not right .. Sometimes I feel even the RV family is not entirely privy to his absence .. Thanks to Meenu’s manipulations .. and undoubtedly this is going tilt Abir’s world  

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

I agree .. something is not right .. Sometimes I feel even the RV family is not entirely privy to his absence .. Thanks to Meenu’s manipulations .. and undoubtedly this is going tilt Abir’s world  

I have a strong feeling that the truth will come out because of Mishti in some. Just the way Meenakshi for the longest time has feared that her oversmart DIL in future can bring out all the past in front of RJ fam, Mishti will definitely be the one to do it. And then Meenakshi and Parul can get one more reason to all the more hate her.  

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I have a strong feeling that the truth will come out because of Mishti in some. Just the way Meenakshi for the longest time has feared that her oversmart DIL in future can bring out all the past in front of RJ fam, Mishti will definitely be the one to do it. And then Meenakshi and Parul can get one more reason to all the more hate her.  

and i think just like she had to actually ask Kunal finally to not get engaged to Mishti and Kunal was still ready to go through with it

all these plotting will backfire

sach saamne aane ka reason to koi or banega mostly themselves, naam Mishti ka hi aana hai

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

and i think just like she had to actually ask Kunal finally to not get engaged to Mishti and Kunal was still ready to go through with it

all these plotting will backfire

sach saamne aane ka reason to koi or banega mostly themselves, naam Mishti ka hi aana hai

Haha I hope the same happens with Meenu when she finally asks Kunal to break off with Kuhu, Kunal says no with the fear of another failure combined with budding feeings for Kuhu. It'll be an invisible thappad on BB's face.

Yeah you're right, the truth will come out because of her own kartoot but naam toh Mish ka hi aana hai. Then blame game Mish can start again. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Haha I hope the same happens with Meenu when she finally asks Kunal to break off with Kuhu, Kunal says no with the fear of another failure combined with budding feeings for Kuhu. It'll be an invisible thappad on BB's face.

Yeah you're right, the truth will come out because of her own kartoot but naam toh Mish ka hi aana hai. Then blame game Mish can start again. 

or kuch ni to yehi soch lia hota ki teesra rishta tootega......ye shaadi to ho ke hi rahegi