Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: adni143

please if someone has answer what is this meenakshi if she loves her sons a little bit 

in hospital sceneafter knowing mishti saved abir she was angry on mishti more than sad for abir 

this woman not even know to say a simple thanks

sorry now nothing can redeem meenakshi

if she still cant be thanfull to mishti for saving abir life then nothing can redeem her

i am not saying she should start aarti utaaroing mishti but atleast a little thankfullness for saving her son from death

her ego and hate for mishti is greater than her love then i am sorry she cant love them because love always win over hate

see kunal even after hating mishti he is even thankful and gone to say thanks for saving his bhaai jaan but meenakshi

no yaar i cant feel that she love her sons

now i feel both abir and kunal are not her sons kunal is definetly parul son and may be abir is even only his father son from some other woman or anything because no mother hate for someone or her own ego can be bigger than the love for your own son 

not a single mother how much evil they might be so meenu is not anyone mother is only somewhat justification for these kind of abir 

she just love them on the name of love or duty

thats why she fear of loosing them if they marry as anyone new member coming in the house might become curious to know the truth and all will know that she is not mother of any 

my doubt.why she never likes her son getting married?

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

my doubt.why she never likes her son getting married?

Hi .. actually she is a control freak..she wants people and things to go according to her wish ...she first selected mishti because somewhere she thought it would be easy to control her but somewhere mish was smarter than she expected.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚...

Also ranjvansh family has 2 secrets which are yet to be revealed...once they are out we can understand her better :)

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hi .. actually she is a control freak..she wants people and things to go according to her wish ...she first selected mishti because somewhere she thought it would be easy to control her but somewhere mish was smarter than she expected.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚...

Also ranjvansh family has 2 secrets which are yet to be revealed...once they are out we can understand her better :)

2 secrets???!

Onyourface thumbnail

Remember Shaheer said in his radio interview ... recently

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Remember Shaheer said in his radio interview ... recently

Oh yeah, okk

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Well the two secrets im guessing are with regards to the two brothers and the other secret is what has actually happened to Abir's father. 

I think Meenakshi's character is very strange. I don't understand how a mother can use her kids emotions to this extent. She was the one to start this whole mess... if she didn't want the rishta in the maheshwari family why not just say no. Why swap the rishta and do all that drama. She played with Kunals emotions time and again. Abir stands up to her so she is using Kunal to break his relationship with Mishti. 

Im sure there will be alot of Angst coming our way as I am pretty sure that that she will not Abir and Mishti come together so easily but I am also waiting to see Abir fight for his love. I have a feeling she is doing this whole rishta with the intention of leaving Kuhu at the alter and that way the maheshwari's will never allow Mishti to come anywhere near Abir. 

I am sure Mishti and ABir are gonna cry alot.. but I also am waiting for the part when Abir finds out how much his mother and brother plotted against him. He will be most broken that Kunal joined in this plan to ruin his happiness. 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No she first selected Mishti because she was sure that the family will be disgusted with the rishta swap and never agree to the alliance. But she underestimated Badi maa's intelligence at that point. It did not take time for BM to flip and turn into a Kunal fangirl and the rest is history πŸ€£

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

Well the two secrets im guessing are with regards to the two brothers and the other secret is what has actually happened to Abir's father. 

I think Meenakshi's character is very strange. I don't understand how a mother can use her kids emotions to this extent. She was the one to start this whole mess... if she didn't want the rishta in the maheshwari family why not just say no. Why swap the rishta and do all that drama. She played with Kunals emotions time and again. Abir stands up to her so she is using Kunal to break his relationship with Mishti. 

Im sure there will be alot of Angst coming our way as I am pretty sure that that she will not Abir and Mishti come together so easily but I am also waiting to see Abir fight for his love. I have a feeling she is doing this whole rishta with the intention of leaving Kuhu at the alter and that way the maheshwari's will never allow Mishti to come anywhere near Abir. 

I am sure Mishti and ABir are gonna cry alot.. but I also am waiting for the part when Abir finds out how much his mother and brother plotted against him. He will be most broken that Kunal joined in this plan to ruin his happiness. 

Agree with you...hope so too

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

No she first selected Mishti because she was sure that the family will be disgusted with the rishta swap and never agree to the alliance. But she underestimated Badi maa's intelligence at that point. It did not take time for BM to flip and turn into a Kunal fangirl and the rest is history πŸ€£

Yaa she first thought saap bhi mar jayye aur lathi b na toote...

But her plans pe ache se flood aa GayaπŸ™‰

Everytime she plans she ends up bringing mishbir coming closer

Carry on MeenuπŸ˜‚

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

I like this theory but it wouldn't make sense if this is how it plays out exactly. Meenu is going through the trouble of all this plotting and planning just so that she/Kunal do not become the bad guys in Abir's love story conspicuously. I think Meenu will blackmail Mishti to stay away from Abir or something along those lines because Meenu is scared that Abir will leave the house in anger if he finds out about the plotting.

If Kunal leaves Kuhu at the alter, thus severing all ties with the Maheshwaris, Abir will be able to deduce Meenu's plot and will most probably do what Meenu fears most.

What do you think?