Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The way every time Akshat pulls Guddan is Ishhhhhh☺️☺️

Jindal Saab yeh hamari taraf se aapke liye🤗Jab aapke saath Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal hai toh aapko apne guilt ke tale dabne nahi degi.....Sherni very well knows how to bring back Her Sher😈

Jaa Sherni Jaa.....😎Lad le Apne Sher ke liye...... 🥳

Swati_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kshah1987

The only thing i'll say, it was very clear to me that he doesn't think about hurting antara more than guddan. He considers marriage to antara a punishment. He loves Guddan more than anything and being away from her is his biggest punishment. He's not willing to listen to Guddan because he feels she's being mahan. I saw a broken man today who is giving up his love to be in a loveless marriage. 

Anyway, i was also dreading this episode but it was much better than I expected. 

The episode was better than we thought and yes guddan bb the aunty was best scene of today's episode...

Not to forgot broken AJ he feels guilty to hurt his gudiya he think she will support him bcoz of her mahanta,her trust on him which he doesn't deserve. I feel he wad completely broken.

But at the same time Its also come in my mind does he do all this purposely , does he have any doubt on autny... confusion confusion let wait and watch what is in the pitara in of GTNHP coming up next😒