Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

TFS 🤗kajal

seems like this is best episode so far minblowing iss se bakwas kabi nahi suna🤣...

reading itself is michmichi ppl watch this with lot of patience hats off 🙏

even though aj doesn't listen to guddan mahaan guddan stays back

ise acha to ekta/saathiya shows were ...

this show needs a title change "mahanta guddan ki "🤪/"bakwas sauten ki"/kausauti aj ki"

i want AA battery wedding at least unwanted son's -bahu's ka bb to bajegi..

🤣lo bi ...romantic scene between akshan coming up rainwala...everyone were so excited🤣kaha tha na isis director chirkut in showing romance..

🤣my prediction was right akshan aur romance not happening only romance stored for side actors ...

biggest joke angad ka shadi boli gaye lo bade bhai ki teesri shadhi mai busy ..

they can do a court marriage but nahi show off tho karni hai ..

akshan engagement was bugget cutting but antara daam dum marriage and guddan choping her plan ..

spoiler tho heights now they frame guddan for hurting dayan (already done recycling again)

kya bakwas mary go round script ..

if antara exit some one will come in between again same saga..

hadd hai guddan just get out and find proof's and then style se entry marr 

wo Nahi karsakti..

itna insult sauten,bahu aur pati se not worth it ...

even if rawat enters why would he support guddan i dont believe spoilers ...

aj has lost it even if he is the game he can always include guddan but nahi guddan ko hurt karna hai ..

antara ko hurt nahi sehsakta...wah bai e pyar nahi bakwas hai he wanted a spouse when ex came kick the present out.

---lol bhushan banging ur head when ur daughter is ready to swim the ocean ...wasting ur time bhushanji....

chii never expected such crap from cv's

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

TFS 🤗kajal

seems like this is best episode so far minblowing iss se bakwas kabi nahi dekha🤣...

even though aj doesn't listen to guddan mahaan guddan stays back 🙏

this show needs a title name "mahanta guddan ki "🤪

🤣lo bi ...romantic scene between akshan coming up rainwala...everyone were so excited🤣kaha tha na isis director chirkut in showing romance..

romantic scene halfcocked with villi interruption...

🤣my prediction was right akshan aur romance not happening only romance stored for side actors ...

biggest joke angad ka shady boli gaye lo bade bhai ki teesri shadhi mai busy ..

akshan engagement was bugged cutting but antara daam dum marriage and guddan choping her plan ..

spoiler tho heights now they frame guddan for hurting dayan (already done recycling again)

wo Nahi karsakti..

aj has lost it even if he is the game he can always include guddan but nahi guddan ko hurt karna hai ..

antara ko hurt nahi sehsakta...wah bai e pyar nahi bakwas hai he wanted a spouse when ex came kick the present out.

---lol bhushan banging ur head when ur daughter is ready to swim the ocean ...wasting ur time bhushanji....

The only thing i'll say, it was very clear to me that he doesn't think about hurting antara more than guddan. He considers marriage to antara a punishment. He loves Guddan more than anything and being away from her is his biggest punishment. He's not willing to listen to Guddan because he feels she's being mahan. I saw a broken man today who is giving up his love to be in a loveless marriage. 

Anyway, i was also dreading this episode but it was much better than I expected. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

The only thing i'll say, it was very clear to me that he doesn't think about hurting antara more than guddan. He considers marriage to antara a punishment. He loves Guddan more than anything and being away from her is his biggest punishment. He's not willing to listen to Guddan because he feels she's being mahan. I saw a broken man today who is giving up his love to be in a loveless marriage. 

Anyway, i was also dreading this episode but it was much better than I expected. 

when he has decided why guddan can't get out first find proof's and enter

jab dekho bol bachan ....always saying guddan aj guddan aj ...now its so irritating seeing her challenging 

without a word be silent and do things constructive 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail

when he has decided why guddan can't get out first find proof's and enter

jab dekho bol bachan ....always saying guddan aj guddan aj ...now its so irritating seeing her challenging 

without a word be silent and do things constructive 

I think her thought is that she needs to gather proof, which is going to be tough on its own. She tried to speak to him but he mistook it for her always seeing good in people. She has to be the one to do it right now because no one is willing to hear her out yet. And it makes sense no? I mean to them Antara is a good person. They don't know how evil she is. They lived with this woman, AJ was madly in love with this woman in the past, they are not easily going to be able to accept that she gave them this big of a betrayal without sufficient proof. That's why unfortunately it falls to Guddan to fight this out. And this show is hers right? she is the main player it will always have to be her first. And they both challenge each other, which cvs have to show na? I mean its the whole premise of the track. And in Guddan's mind, why should she leave? She has nothing to leave for? She knows nothing happened. SHe is rightfully the woman of the house. Leaving would show weakness to Antara, that's what Antara wants her to do. 

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

TFS 🤗kajal

seems like this is best episode so far minblowing iss se bakwas kabi nahi suna🤣...

reading itself is michmichi ppl watch this with lot of patience hats off 🙏

even though aj doesn't listen to guddan mahaan guddan stays back

this show needs a title change "mahanta guddan ki "🤪/"bakwas sauten ki"/kausauti aj ki"

biggest joke angad ka shadi boli gaye lo bade bhai ki teesri shadhi mai busy ..

akshan engagement was bugget cutting but antara daam dum marriage and guddan choping her plan ..

wo Nahi karsakti..

After today's episode I m sure AJ is not aware of Antara evilness and is planning to unveil evil Antara plan. He is clueless regarding it.

Now in future episodes Cat mice game will be begin between both wives to outdo each other.

And on shaadi day I think so Guddan will prove everything

I m missing guddanpanti in this track and I wished they could have shown Akshan chupke chupke romance 

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

After today's episode I m sure AJ is not aware of Antara evilness and is planning to unveil evil Antara plan. He is clueless regarding it.

Now in future episodes Cat mice game will be begin between both wives to outdo each other.

I m missing guddanpanti in this track and I wished they could have shown Akshan chupke chupke romance 

That i agree with, we should have seen more romantic moments, they brought on Antara too fast. I hope we get that after she's exposed. 

and also agree with you, on shaadi day, Guddan will prove everything. Daddi said 15 days so week after i think is when it all happens. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i thnk by end of july evrythng  vl gt sorted....hopefully...

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddy254

Lakshmi bahu ki bhasha mein kehte h,

Thaaankuuu..🤗

And thanks for LU Puchku 😊

Welcome guddu🤗

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

romance nahi only bakwas will be shown 

kshah1987 thumbnail

I don't know, i'm actually enjoying the episodes. i really was expecting to hate them and was also going to skip this track.  I skip Aunty stuff a lot but overall it's been entertaining. And i'm odd in that I find romance even in Akshan's fighting scenes. Which is why i loved their scenes today. You could see AJ's heart breaking. 

I'm interested now in rawat and this durga thing coming up. Why does Antara stab Durga? 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago