Live Update 04.07.19(precap link added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given by piku

Guddu promises to bhootni that she will not let her in fulfilling her dream to get married with jindal sahab i agree i m younger in age and tazurba than u bt u must have heard that a choti si chiti can effect very much i m that chiti what u thought anyone will come and will get married to my husband and i will do nothing u have returned to jindal bhawan after so many year bt this time ur hasiyat is small bhootni is smirking.

At hall Aj tries to manao dadi he says she knows that he loves guddu he cant marry antra dadi says thats y i have decided this punishment for u ur deeds have hurt guddu so much i dont know what will happen to guddan. Aj says plz try to understand i cant marry antra dadi stands uo from the couch and strangles her neck with his hand guddu comes and seperates them she says to dadi to samnhalo herself she says jindal sahab has not commited mistake then y he should get punishment dadi says trust is something that it cant let the person see the truth dont cover up his mistake guddu says trust me jindal sahab is not at fault dadi says then say whose fault is this whose fault is for ur relation's this condition guddu tries to say something she notices antra coming from stairs antra slits her wrist she shouts Akshat Aj goes to her hold her antra says she is the person behind their broken relationship i dont have any maksad to live Aj says u have returned after so many years there must be some reason he picks her in his arm and takes her to the hospital everyone goes with them guddu says antraji was right she will not let me expose her.

Outside hospital Aj is cluelessly walking antra and dadi words echoes in his head a truck approaches him guddu saves him in meantime amd ask what happened to him i know u r in problem bt we both together can solve this problem too Aj shushed her and says i still trust me when i have broken ur trust and our dosti maa was right i will accept my punishment i have commited mistake then y should only antra bear it stop covering my mistake all the time if my punishnent lies by distanced myself from u then let it be waisi v i have distant u from myself i will marry antra. He goes guddu tries to stop him bt he doesnt listens.

In hospital corridor everyone is there dadi is worried guddu comes there and says she wants to talk something important dayan says cant u see that dadi is worried and antraji is in hospital a nurse comes and informs then that antra has gained consiousness bt she is trying to harm herself everyone goes inside the room. Dadi and everyone tries to stop her antra says i will kill myself as guddu believes that i have trapped Aj in my jaal dadis says no guddu doesnt believe it antra says according to guddu Aj is innocent that means she means i m guilty dayan says to guddu say to antra that antra is not at fall y is she punishing antra for the mistake which Aj has commited guddu says to antra i agree that an innocent person should nt be punished antra hugs her and says this tears is fake bt my thank u is real thank u Aj comes with chunri guddu tries to stop him bt he doesnt listen she put it on antra and says i m accepting my punishment i will marry antra he leaves the room angu goes to dadi they hugs each other.

Guddu goes behind Aj they r standing out of the hospital guddu stops him and says y doesnt he ask her before agreeing to marry antra what does he think himself everything will happen according to his wish Aj says y she doesnt accept the truth which is his infront of her stop finding acchai in everyone this world doesnt include only good person there are lot of bad people i always used to say na i hate mistake and the person who does mistake bt i myself had comited the mistake guddu says y doesnt he tries to understand there is 2 sides of a coin the truth can be something else too Aj says stop showing me chota by trusting me Aj leave guddu wipes her tears and says this time i will not cry i will fight back.

In Akshan room antra is there room is decorated guddu enters antra says i will be getting married to Aj soon guddu goes to balcony and picks antra's photo antra says i think Aj's rejection has hurt her heart thats y she is doing this antra goes to guddu photo guddu stops her and says i will remain in this house and in Aj's heart u will be the one who will leave and its my jid and if guddu does jid she fulfills it.

Precap- antra ask guddu to call her husband guddu lies in bed and says i am not going to call him neither he will come antra says i will nikalo her hekri in mrning. In mrning bhusan comes with police and ask them to arrest Aj as he is going to marry her first wife in presense of her beti. In a hospital guddu is confronting the doc who came with antra she ask him to go with him and tell everone the truth.

Cr-kavya

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzf9YpLh1YT/?hl=en

-------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Yaar yeh daadi 😡

TC_FA thumbnail

Now, I'm 100% sure AJ is pretending

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lo ji hum aa gaye 😛

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Go Guddan go🥳

You go girl so Antra her Aukkad, Sherni is giving Bhootni more ways to feel inferior, insecure n humiliated 😈

TC_FA thumbnail

Waah kya acting Kar Raha hai😆

Piku_S thumbnail

Sher to Sher hai, especially when he is very calculative person. 😎

Sherni should not say anything to Antra be silent     

Piku_S thumbnail