Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

i canot find todays episode yet but jahnvi had started to get her own medicine when her own sister left her . more than that after a while she was fine about it. that means she have come so far that she have no feelings .her sister was not lying jhanvi already knew that kabob is married to kavya but she still build her hopes up for kabob .

I don't take it as that. LOL. What is the point in pushing a person to come? She just tried to feel happy being alone. Ofcourse she wud go ad if she stay like this after a while. Pooja is not dark villain or a psycho like u r trying to make her to be seriously.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

No she is not sadistic. Are we watching the same show? She needed to be his wife for taking her revenge. Agree he is in pain but she was in much bigger pain and what happened to her is much more sad. Can't u see her pain?

So you are trying to say that if someone is in pain then she has full right to give pain to innocents??? What kind of justification is that?

And the kind of things Pooja is doing now even after finishing her revenge...she seems to be mentally unstable!

Edited by ITVFREAK - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess your opinion and your thread name doesnt go hand in hand What PK did to pooja was far ahead to what pooja did to dhruv so if you want that pooja got her medicine and dhruv should give back to pooja than 1st you should accept that whatever pooja did was right and justified. . . 

Sorry for being rude and blunt but seriously you just want pooja to suffer either by hook or crook

ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I guess your opinion and your thread name doesnt go hand in hand What PK did to pooja was far ahead to what pooja did to dhruv so if you want that pooja got her medicine and dhruv should give back to pooja than 1st you should accept that whatever pooja did was right and justified. . . 

Sorry for being rude and blunt but seriously you just want pooja to suffer either by hook or crook

What Pooja did with PK was Right. What she did with Senior Mittals was also right. But what she did with Dhruv and younger mittals was Wrong in every sense. Pooja has gone too far with her revenge. Now she is on the road to madness and insanity. There can never be an acceptable justification for cruelty against innocents.

Edited by ITVFREAK - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

So you are trying to say that if someone is in pain then she has full right to give pain to innocents??? What kind of justification is that?

And the kind of things Pooja is doing now even after finishing her revenge...she seems to be mentally unstable!

Can you point out the innocents list in this show and how were they affected by Pooja

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

What Pooja did with PK was Right. What she did with Senior Mittals was also right. But what she did with Dhruv and younger mittals was Wrong in every sense. Pooja has gone too far with her revenge. Now she is on the road to madness and insanity. There can never be an acceptable justification for cruelty against innocents.

Explain what and how and to whom she has been cruel? ? Dhruv kabir jai shonali are supporting the criminals so they are suffering. . . She has not done any such CRUELTY to any mittal. . . 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

According to poojas theory to achieve ones goal hurting innocents is correct. This was shown in the initial episodes where amma asked her whether it is correct to punish innocents to which her reply was in a war between good and bad lot of good PPL also die so according to her what she did was right.

But according to the viewers she was mean and rude to Dhruv. 

I think there is no point in stretching this topic further.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kala16

According to poojas theory to achieve ones goal hurting innocents is correct. This was shown in the initial episodes where amma asked her whether it is correct to punish innocents to which her reply was in a war between good and bad lot of good PPL also die so according to her what she did was right.

But according to the viewers she was mean and rude to Dhruv. 

I think there is no point in stretching this topic further.

Agree Kala . I dont care what she did with mitals . but in case of dhruv he was publically humiliated. She in a insense made him incapable before public.  

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Agree Kala . I dont care what she did with mitals . but in case of dhruv he was publically humiliated. She in a insense made him incapable before public.  

Made him incapable. She cud hv dealt it in a different way. That way way too rude. 

Till that episode I was cheering for Pooja but after that scene I am not able to feel sorry for Pooja. 

Lot of PPL call him spineless, clueless,idiot,dumb but she needed him to enter the house and in the end used him and humiliated infront of everyone which is very wrong.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jahnvi/Pooja is a grey character, what did you all expect?

If she treated Dhruv well, then how would she be grey? Thats the whole point of the story, that Jahnvi/Pooja does questionable things.

She told Ishani also that they should be ready to sacrifice Dhruv/Kabir. In the promos also, she talked about becoming widow. It was evident from the start, what was going to happen. 

Whether Dhruv gives it back or not......I don't know, but yeah, Ishan might be good in negative role.