Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Magizh

Kala enga paarunga. beautiful memories and the saathiya song 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNHwZNlqDS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ohh my heart ☺️ whyyyyyy reminding me of them..

Uff just look at them.❤️❤️❤️.. Gauri and omkara always reminds me of beauty and the beast.. Don't know why.. 😆

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree , dhruv has every right to be mad at janhvi.

Janhvi's revenge has affected every member of the family but dhruv's stance is a lot more complex since she was his wife. He was so in love with her , gave her space , comfort.

After all this , suddenly you get to know that all she did was pretence , not only that but the whole marriage was fake. Like ??? 

Dhruv should react the way he is reacting or worse.

Kabeer was in army ,  i assume he has not known janhvi for long considering he didn't live with them. He learned how perfect his bhabi is from others and got glimpses and convos of/with her whenever he came home but that's not enough.

So even though kabeer was beyond shocked but compared to dhruv ? 

He is bound to be more accepting and stable.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kala enga paarunga. beautiful memories and the saathiya song 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNHwZNlqDS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oh rikara❤️.

Can we post abt other shows? Just now in shrenus thread I read we are not supposed to discuss other shows.

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Why Kabir's shirt's top two buttons are open😕Is it too hot in the drawing room😔

No AC in drawing room or Pooja is trying to reduce electricity bills🤔

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Why Kabir's shirt's top two buttons are open😕Is it too hot in the drawing room😔

No AC in drawing room or Pooja is trying to reduce electricity bills🤔

Lol that is the style you know.. 2 buttons of the shirt should be open for the hero 😂😂

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Forgot to mention one more thing. The Mittals gave shelter for ishaani also for which we should applaud Dhruv for loving and trusting Jhanvi blindly.

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am actually excited to see their face off. Dhruv  did not say anything to her before simply because he was in shock and Kabir stopped him as Pooja was more of a victim there.

Pooja is not sadistic. She is just human who has lot of emotional trauma to deal with. She is not being reasonable now and revenge did come at a cost. She has everything yet nothing.

Same could be said that Pooja and Rani should have spared no matter if Ashok was innocent or not. She was taught that kids are a fair game by senior Mittals and that is why she used Dhruv mercilessly.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

Really want Dhruv to give it back to Pooja for using him for her revenge. What was Dhruv’s fault? She used him for 1 year and insulted him in the end for no fault of his! Pooja’s main target was PK and senior mittals...then why make Dhruv suffer? Pooja seems like a sadistic person who enjoys to see others suffering! 

And why should Dhruv care about Pooja now??? Now He knows that she was a fraud who used him and took away their property. And for him his family is way more important than a stranger called Pooja. He was madly in love with Janhvi but NOT with Pooja. Now all he has is hate for Pooja which is very justified. Pooja deserves it for using innocents who did nothing wrong to her.

PK never told Dhruv that he did wrong to Pooja in past. For Dhruv...Pooja is a villian and he would never trust whatever she tells him now. He should give it back to Pooja for using him and his emotions and wasting his life by the fake marriage!

No she is not sadistic. Are we watching the same show? She needed to be his wife for taking her revenge. Agree he is in pain but she was in much bigger pain and what happened to her is much more sad. Can't u see her pain?

TeenRose1 thumbnail

injustice done to other actors. anyways.i am no mood in watching this serial.its gives me lot of negative vibes. promoting revenge is not a good one. of course all serial show only bullshit. don't know but shrenu role is impacting me badly. i have no grudges towards her,but some story or incidents do have connections with common man's life. we are watching tv to get some entertainment and get relaxed. it should not trigger any negative feelings. Its my POV.

Why is it wrong? It is avenging. It is their own pain and personal. No one is promoting it. It instead shows Mittals as naive and Pooja as villain from time to time. If any she is grey and has her own personality away from these white, black, grey boxes.

Iam sad that many cud not see the pain of small child who had to experience a rakshas 

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Pooja has already started to get her share of karma for using innocents. In today's episode it is very clear. 

Is he innocent? They are all just individuals. Didn't he had respect for his father despite knowing about Ashok. Did he do anything? Did he reveal it to police and made him caught? Why do people expect Pooja to be considerate for Dhruv?

He is just her husband acc. to him so he felt sad.