Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

Kabir has always been shown to be against his father. Its easier for Kabir to doubt and question his father....but Dhruv’s equation with his father was very different. And PK is gone without telling Dhruv that Ashok Sharma was innocent! From Dhruv’s point of view he had to face......

1. A Fraud Wife whom he loved madly...but she made fun of him after revenge...made fun of Manglasutra. Dhruv could have happily married Someone Else if Janhvi had never come into his life!

2. He lost his Father

3. Property gone and family has no place to go

Kabir is behaving as if nothing has happened. I could not see the same pain in him like Dhruv...after losing Relation, Father, Property, Self Respect....all thanks to the One and Only - Pooja

Exactly because Kabir knew how PK is or was  ??

Dhruv also knew  about PK but still never took stand for himself , PK insulted him many times but he just did not utter a single word  ...PK was insulting Suman but he was standing and watching ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kabir has always been shown to be against his father. Its easier for Kabir to doubt and question his father....but Dhruv’s equation with his father was very different. And PK is gone without telling Dhruv that Ashok Sharma was innocent! From Dhruv’s point of view he had to face......

1. A Fraud Wife whom he loved madly...but she made fun of him after revenge...made fun of Manglasutra. Dhruv could have happily married Someone Else if Janhvi had never come into his life!

2. He lost his Father

3. Property gone and family has no place to go

Kabir is behaving as if nothing has happened. I could not see the same pain in him like Dhruv...after losing Relation, Father, Property, Self Respect....all thanks to the One and Only - Pooja

Kabir is not feeling sad because he got to know how bad his father is. He himself admitted the crime and also tried to kill Jhanvi. Dhruv is very sensitive and emotional whereas Kabir is an army man. He is shown strong.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

She accepted this because she was playing girl next door characters in all her shows. Iam not  judging her decision considering her previous project. She was a furniture in IB. This is a welcoming change. It has given her an opportunity to explore different roles.

Yes iam a tamilian.

eppudi irukeenga kala.romba sandhosham........  i know other actors were used badly in ishqbaaz. bitter memories.

between saw few segments. why is kabir searching a job. he was in army right? pooja is insulting him very badly.the scene was pathetic. he went to get his certficates. she used her leg to give the bag 

ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Exactly because Kabir knew how PK is ??

Dhruv Knew also about PK but still never took stand for himself 

No no Dhruv never knew about PK’s deeds. Only thing he knew was that PK has Ego and Temper. Kabir has been shown to be a rebellious character since Day 1. Always making fun of his father and fighting with him. TRP audiences hate a son insulting parents. Dhruv as a character is written in a way that he doesnot go against his OWN PARENTS. 

And about Taking a Stand...offcourse he would when he faces outsiders. But Family is Family end of the day. Its your own blood! In eyes of Dhruv....PK was not a criminal because Dhruv is just a businessman...not an Army or Police guy with an investigating mind set.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

eppudi irukeenga kala.romba sandhosham........  i know other actors were used badly in ishqbaaz. bitter memories.

between saw few segments. why is kabir searching a job. he was in army right? pooja is insulting him very badly.the scene was pathetic. he went to get his certficates. she used her leg to give the bag 

Nalla iruken.Hahaha. 

She is becoming a heartless woman.Very sad to witness.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No no Dhruv never knew about PK’s deeds. Only thing he knew was that PK has Ego and Temper. Kabir has been shown to be a rebellious character since Day 1. Always making fun of his father and fighting with him. TRP audiences hate a son insulting parents. Dhruv as a character is written in a way that he doesnot go against his OWN PARENTS. 

And about Taking a Stand...offcourse he would when he faces outsiders. But Family is Family end of the day. Its your own blood! In eyes of Dhruv....PK was not a criminal because Dhruv is just a businessman...not an Army or Police guy with an investigating mind set.

I am not talking abou PK Deeds..😆

I am talking about PK as a person ...PK insulted Dhruv Many times infront of others and he stood their taking all the insult ..its very weird 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

i canot find todays episode yet but jahnvi had started to get her own medicine when her own sister left her . more than that after a while she was fine about it. that means she have come so far that she have no feelings .her sister was not lying jhanvi already knew that kabob is married to kavya but she still build her hopes up for kabob .

Tomorrow's precap: no comments🥱

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc8qJXh_oI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Nalla iruken.Hahaha. 

She is becoming a heartless woman.Very sad to witness.

i am so happy to meet someone from my own place 🥳

see the below video 👎🏼

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzcoqpMHYYf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

kala16 thumbnail

The most awaited sccene which shrenu and Zain were mentioning. Their Tashan. Better audience increase the ratings. 

Zain also said they will tone down the revenge part a bit and give more Tashan scenes due to public demand.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

She accepted this because she was playing girl next door characters in all her shows. Iam not  judging her decision considering her previous project. She was a furniture in IB. This is a welcoming change. It has given her an opportunity to explore different roles.

Yes iam a tamilian.

Kala enga paarunga. beautiful memories and the saathiya song 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNHwZNlqDS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link