Really want Dhruv to give it back to Pooja!

Share
Posted: 2019-07-03T07:33:42Z

Really want Dhruv to give it back to Pooja for using him for her revenge. What was Dhruv’s fault? She used him for 1 year and insulted him in the end for no fault of his! Pooja’s main target was PK and senior mittals...then why make Dhruv suffer? Pooja seems like a sadistic person who enjoys to see others suffering! 

And why should Dhruv care about Pooja now??? Now He knows that she was a fraud who used him and took away their property. And for him his family is way more important than a stranger called Pooja. He was madly in love with Janhvi but NOT with Pooja. Now all he has is hate for Pooja which is very justified. Pooja deserves it for using innocents who did nothing wrong to her.

PK never told Dhruv that he did wrong to Pooja in past. For Dhruv...Pooja is a villian and he would never trust whatever she tells him now. He should give it back to Pooja for using him and his emotions and wasting his life by the fake marriage!

Posted: 2019-07-03T07:39:17Z

If we look at ITV history Dhruv will turn negetive and take revenege from Pooja. 

Posted: 2019-07-03T08:04:24Z

I don't want Dhruv to unite with Pooja. He should not sit quiet and see the tamasha. He should punish her for using him as a scapegoat .

Yday I thought we wud get a confrontation scene. But Kabir stopped him. But maybe Kabir thought she is out of her mind so she wudnt care for his feelings and insult him more and more.

Lot of PPL want Pooja to insult Dhruv more so thst he cud turn negative.

Yday I liked his outrage as well as Kabirs calmness.

Posted: 2019-07-03T08:08:09Z

Originally posted by kala16


I don't want Dhruv to unite with Pooja. He should not sit quiet and see the tamasha. He should punish her for using him as a scapegoat .

Yday I thought we wud get a confrontation scene. But Kabir stopped him. But maybe Kabir thought she is out of her mind so she wudnt care for his feelings and insult him more and more.

Lot of PPL want Pooja to insult Dhruv more so thst he cud turn negative.

Yday I liked his outrage as well as Kabirs calmness.

@Bold: Insult more??? What is his fault??? To love her madly and treat her as his wife? The people who want that to happen must be equally Sadist like Pooja 🤣

and KALA i have always liked your posts and views. They always make sense and not biased based on the actors. People forget that Pooja and Shrenu are 2 different people. If Pooja is sadistic/psycho that doesnot mean the Actor is also same. Immature people!

Edited by ITVFREAK - 2019-07-03T08:11:32Z
Posted: 2019-07-03T08:27:38Z

Originally posted by ITVFREAK


@Bold: Insult more??? What is his fault??? To love her madly and treat her as his wife? The people who want that to happen must be equally Sadist like Pooja 🤣

and KALA i have always liked your posts and views. They always make sense and not biased based on the actors. People forget that Pooja and Shrenu are 2 different people. If Pooja is sadistic/psycho that doesnot mean the Actor is also same. Immature people!

Thanks for appreciating. Iam a hardcore shrenu fan but I see the story for the character not the actor. Few PPL think Dhruv is spineless, clueless and Ishaan is not a lead material and will not suit a character like Pooja who is headstrong. 

Posted: 2019-07-03T08:48:40Z

Originally posted by kala16


Thanks for appreciating. Iam a hardcore shrenu fan but I see the story for the character not the actor. Few PPL think Dhruv is spineless, clueless and Ishaan is not a lead material and will not suit a character like Pooja who is headstrong. 

I donot think Dhruv would want to love Pooja ever again. He loved only Janhvi...which turned out to be a ‘Bhram’. His love has gone away along with Janhvi. He never loved Pooja.

Also people call him spineless because he never went against his own Father? Does he not love his father? Then why should he insult PK or push him or do other nasty things to his own Father? What about the Respect and Love for your own parents? I feel People calling him spineless donot know what is respect for parents!

Posted: 2019-07-03T10:23:00Z

I think Dhruv also knew bits of what happened with Poojas Dad.. Its only Kabir who is unaware of everything i guess.. This is what i felt so far. 

Posted: 2019-07-03T10:24:26Z

Originally posted by Ardhanarishwara


I think Dhruv also knew bits of what happened with Poojas Dad.. Its only Kabir who is unaware of everything i guess.. This is what i felt so far. 

yes 

Dhruv always spoke bad about Ashok Sharma infront of Jhanvi few times also  ....

Edited by Sumita18 - 2019-07-03T10:30:46Z

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Will dhruv exit from the show? ? ?

shruzzy   3   2513

shruzzy 3 2513 2019-08-03T17:29:27Z sumz_d
Kidnapping track dhruv-pooja

shruzzy   9   1419

shruzzy 9 1419 2019-08-03T13:11:42Z kala16
Kidnapping track dhruv-pooja

shruzzy   2   446

shruzzy 2 446 2019-08-03T13:00:52Z shruzzy
visa1 0 1274 2019-08-02T17:43:29Z visa1
How much does Dhruv know?

manya_roy   29   5117

manya_roy 29 5117 2019-07-09T09:27:28Z Amy142

Topic Info

  • 87 Replies
  • 14726Views

Topic started by ITVFREAK

Last replied by MuguetDScorpion

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP