Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Our iOS app is also ready and is currently accessible to limited users before we make it LIVE.

We will be sharing the App Store link for the iOS app also as Early Access to limited users and will be posting more details in a new post. 

Vijay Sir ..the app has very good speed .. please make it bug free right from the beginning ..only then permit logging in  n post options ... 

am so excited .. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have installed  IF app

Since topics is search by scrolling down   it is difficult to reach very  old topic  by just scrolling down 

When I search topic by search option    and when it gives result   that  

Author = null

Replies= null  where there are  many reply in thread

Some where is show status  active  

I thought  status showing  whether member online offline but later I come to know that status show whether thread is open or close

Rest things are very user friendly 

All things are available at one place  which  allow use  different features  easy

And  + plus option  features to write  comment and book mark option are also good option

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Restriction has been reduced to 5 posts per 3 minutes. And we will be monitoring the same if it needs any further tweaking.

Sir, i have sent u a pm..please check it..would be waiting for your reply 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Only 5 posts can be posted in time span of 3 minutes.

This is non sense! Am trying to reserve 7 posts for an AT and had to literally stop midway coz of that warning. Kindly reconsider as everyone said!😳

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

We have not deleted the testimonials. Have asked the Tech team to look into the same.

thank you. last time, i opened it wasn't shown even after allowing the page to fully load.

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank god finally phone users also can see exact date and time of posts by clicking on " X hours/days ago " ...and also exact date and time of editing the post by clicking on " edited X hours/days ago" smiley36...otherwise it was annoying to see  simply 1 day ago or 1 year ago smiley36

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

I have check one thing that is ( don't know whether this facility old or new) that now  if  some one click on originally posted by  xyz then it   will take u  on  that user comment to whom u quoted

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I have check one thing that is ( don't know whether this facility old or new) that now  if  some one click on originally posted by  xyz then it   will take u  on  that user comment to whom u quoted

That feature is here since months now. Been using it almost everyday it's very useful.

upss1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hi,
I'm facing an issue with the forum for some time now and desperately need some suggestions and help.
My user ID is kind of deactivated by the forum due to inactivity. Please help with that.

My problem is that I'm unable to edit my own post. "Edit post" button doesn't appear at all for my topics.
i.e.:

1. SHE IS MINE, ONLY MINE

2. Billionaire's Forgotten Wife

3. CLAIMING HER MINE

This is causing big trouble for me as I can't renew or remove the post and all its threads as well as the other posts of this topic.

Please help me with my issue.

Thanks 

surabhi01 thumbnail

when  we use side click on quote notification inside bell icon it will  take directly to our own comment Yes this feature  I knew from long time 

But did not know   now we can directly reach   another member post too  ( which is quote by  another member) by just clicking on originally posted  inside   quote box  .  This thing I come to know yesterday only

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago