Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reddy123456 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aamir Khan has always been a Islamist bigot. His previous comments on his kids religions revealed his reality, Aamir was trying to come off as cool by giving this answer but in the end revealed he is a bigot, sadly his PR has wiped this interview from the news website but some independent blogs still have them:

Did you face any religious dilemma while you were married to a Hindu lady Reena Dutta and later on to Kiran Rao?

"No, none whatsoever. We never practiced each other's religion neither did we force each other to do so. But, of course, I had made it very clear that my kids will always follow only Islam"

Then who can forget the comments that Aamir and his wife do not feel safe in Hindu Majority India and would like to move abroad statement.

After that He went and hired Zaira Wasim whose family is famous in Kashmir for supporting terrorists and supporting Pakistan everywhere:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/dangal-girl-zaira-wasim-gets-trolled-for-moms-old-pro-pakistan-posts/articleshow/57165881.cms

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

She has all traits to be a successful politician. 

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Seriously?!  You are over reaching and severely so!

For the longest time the argument was that Aamir was having an affair with Fatima and that’s why she got the big important role in TOH.  Now that the movie has flopped and the blinds are not coming, and just to make a case for another argument let’s throw religion in there and accuse the man of being a bigot 🙄. Zaira might be crazy AF (or just an extremely distressed and confused teenager) but she is hella talented which is why she got the roles she got, and the National Award.  The other little girl seems to be back to her normal private life because she’s not even on social media anymore.  Sanaya did small movies in the 2-3 years that Fatima wasted on TOH, one of which crossed a 100cr.  That’s why she’s in a better position today than Fatima.  For the record before she got busy with her work and movies she’s spent as much time as Fatima at Aamir’s farm house out in the country, and it was all in the open because they constantly posted pictures.  Aamir even had her choreograph his crazy dance for Secret Superstar. Why did he insist on Fatima for TOH and not Sanaya?  It could be a million and half reasons from just feeling closer to Fatima to thinking she suits the role better to anything else.  But nothing ever about Aamir’s behavior over the decades has suggested that he would make a decision entirely based on religion and communal associations.  

U are only saying what i said in more detail. My point is why Aamir took special interest only in 2 of those 4 girl's career? I see a Religious angle and nothing else. All these Khans are Closet Bigots and Communal in nature. There is Ample evidence of the same all over the decades.  But let us save that topic for some other day. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

@reddy123456, I don’t know where you think that interview is from but as someone who’s been a fan of Aamir for years I have serious doubts in its authenticity.  He was still with Reena when he said his kids are raised with values of both religions.  His daughter’s name is a Hindu name.  His little boy’s middle name is his Hindu wife’s last name.  Have you seen his own life style or that of his children’s?  He’s not exactly devout 🙄

@ThunderLight, no I’m not saying what you are saying.  You think Aamir is a bigot.  I think it was purely coincidental or circumstance that made him more interested in Fatima.  Zaira got everything due to her talent.  Did Aamir also make the government give Zaira a National award? 🙄   As for all the Khans and all that, other than to say I disagree with you I’m not going to pursue this discussion. We all think our favorite is perfect and his rivals are faulty, but some tend to take it to an extreme.  So ... peace out ✌🏼 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Moti bhi hai 😆

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zeal17

🤣 omg Yes.

Time for the likes of Shehla rashid, mehbuba mufti, faisal shah, Abdullas to feel insecure. We have a new Star politician ⭐️ the new political battleground 

flipfl0p thumbnail

I won’t call Amir Khan a bigot. But he is one of those, secular intellectuals/ JNU types. That cult includes Hindus/Muslims both. 

He was averse to Modi from the beginning. ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3XsgZZ_Evc ). When Modi became PM, he claimed his family felt insecure and all. But that is his political opinion (like Swara etc),. Not religious. 

I don’t believe in Fatima rumour, nor I feel he gave a chance to her because she was Muslim. May be he saw something in her. But somehow, the newcomers he pick do not turn out as successful as the script he choose. (With Sharukh, the other way).

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This girl is an attention seeker of the highest order. From posting pictures of a sleeping man's leg and going live on Instagram with a crying face to depression posts to now this. Go become a saint, mullah, maulvi, peerani or whatever the hell you want to, but there wasn't any need for her to sermonise and judge others through her 6 page long post. By asking people to follow a certain path and declaring her religion to be noncompatible with creativity and art, she's directly questioned those who are in the industry from her religion enjoying their work. You want to become an orthodox Muslim? go ahead, do it. But, don't you dare put those enjoying their work from the same religion in an awkward position.

And to be brutally honest Miss. Zaira Wasim, if your religion bars you from art, then it the religion and not the art that needs to be questioned. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

🤣 omg Yes.

Time for the likes of Shehla rashid, mehbuba mufti, faisal shah, Abdullas to feel insecure. We have a new Star politician ⭐️ the new political battleground 

I wont be surprised if she actually does join politics. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Unconventional

Haha fans of Janhvi should think twice before taking digs at Alia.But then there’s no cure for obsession.😊

I will take digs at whoever I want, thanks.