Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I’m not going to watch the segments. The segments only show certain things and not the whole picture. There must be a reason if Mishti told everyone about Kuhu loving Kunal. Kuhu seh toh kuch hoga nahi. 

Hope so 

Just the reason that family should know would not be enough 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Oh yes! It makes sense now. Anyway Shwet will click pictures of Mish hugging Abir in washroom and insult Abir and Mish in front of everyone at the party. So yeah, Mish wants to be clear on her end to Mahs.

If this happened, Mishti has explaining to do to BP. Remember what Mish told Kuhu. Fight for your love and stop being a bechari. Kuhu is acting like a bechari. That girl can’t ever be happy. She thinks the world revolves around her. I’m sorry but I absolutely dislike Kuhu. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Hope so 

Just the reason that family should know would not be enough 

No, Mish would never disclose it like that. We know her, she is capable of doing things to be mahaan. She isn’t like the run of the mill ITV FL. 

There is always a reason but woh Kuhu ko kyun dikhayi dega!! 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

I also think Mishti's realization is on the cards. Nanu has been asking Abhir to tell his feelings soon. Mishti is getting closer to realizing. Let's see. I think Mishti informed the family because of the assault that was done by goons in washroom. I feel that could be one of the main reasons why she had informed the family as they are lying a lot and they may get into trouble like that day; and family would have not known. We will need to see what leads Mishti to inform the family about this.

It can be an impulsive action too, mishti ke dar ke maare sach bol diya ho 🤔

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If this happened, Mishti has explaining to do to BP. Remember what Mish told Kuhu. Fight for your love and stop being a bechari. Kuhu is acting like a bechari. That girl can’t ever be happy. She thinks the world revolves around her. I’m sorry but I absolutely dislike Kuhu. 

A possible plot where the Mahs question Mish's comfort level with Abir and guess that Mish likes Abir? This can get our tubelight girl to question her feelings for Abir.

Kuhu is deffo an annoying character! 

Namita-M thumbnail

Possibly hai. Plus everything seems normal. Mish went to work. Let’s see what actually happens. Segments are disjointed at best. Plus the voice overs add stuff to get more views. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Sorry, i just saw ur post. maine yeh segment Mishbir AT mei likh diya. Anywz I don't know what made Mishti to tell about KuKu,but i have no hopes from Kuhu. She is a very self centered person .Frankly i am not liking Mishbir's somuch interference in KuKu's lives.

Woh toofan wali scene dekha kya? What was that?

Even I didn't understand cyclone thing 

Next morning hai , mishti ngo mein hai And I think abir missing hai 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Possibly hai. Plus everything seems normal. Mish went to work. Let’s see what actually happens. Segments are disjointed at best. Plus the voice overs add stuff to get more views. 

Did you hear voice over on cyclone thing 

Itv ki  bahu mishti toofan se ladne aa rahi hai 

I laughed so hard hearing bahu thing 😂😂

RamAayeHain thumbnail

No, Mish would never disclose it like that. We know her, she is capable of doing things to be mahaan. She isn’t like the run of the mill ITV FL. 

There is always a reason but woh Kuhu ko kyun dikhayi dega!! 

Kuhu se hope chod di hai Maine 😅

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True. Although I feel she must have just escaped her home to find out where Abir is since he did not pick up her calls. Must have visited NGO to find out.

True. Segments often confuse us. In fact, according to segments, the harassment in the washroom was supposed to be taking place on sufi pub night. Better to wait and enjoy the story as it comes.

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago