Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Whaaaa? Did Kuhu say that? Are they gonna turn Kuhu outright negative?  

Bold- even I feel so. Kuhu till now hasn't interfered in Mishti's love life except the time when she would ask Mishti to appreciate Kunal. Baaki samay she was so busy herself loving Kunal ki she never interfered. I somehow feel that it should have been Kuhu's sole decision to inform her fam about her love. Pata nahi let's see when that track actually comes we can comment then.

Apparently she said that but voice over said that it's their common sisterly nok jhok so still hoping that kuhu remain a positive character with its own shades 

Yeah this action mishti was not good, the decision of letting family know should be of kuhu only not anyone else 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I’m not going to watch the segments. The segments only show certain things and not the whole picture. There must be a reason if Mishti told everyone about Kuhu loving Kunal. Kuhu seh toh kuch hoga nahi. 

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I also think Mishti's realization is on the cards. Nanu has been asking Abhir to tell his feelings soon. Mishti is getting closer to realizing. Let's see. I think Mishti informed the family because of the assault that was done by goons in washroom. I feel that could be one of the main reasons why she had informed the family as they are lying a lot and they may get into trouble like that day; and family would have not known. We will need to see what leads Mishti to inform the family about this.

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

I haven't seen the segment and intend not to, but there was talks about a cyclone - Abir missing, and Mishti being real worried 

I think Mishti is going to travel further in the path of confusion over the depth of her feelings now. 

I think Heera is going to Indonesia so he is missing again. I heard in an interview that he goes to Indonesia once a month for few days to complete his work commitments 😔.... 

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I’m not going to watch the segments. The segments only show certain things and not the whole picture. There must be a reason if Mishti told everyone about Kuhu loving Kunal. Kuhu seh toh kuch hoga nahi. 

i think she will truth as she will not be able to lie

i think bade o=papa will get hint and ask mishti and she will tell truth as she cant lie as rhea told in interview humein jhoot nahin bolna chahiye ek jhoot ke liye aur sau jhoot bolne padenge aur situation complicated ho jati hai

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Apparently she said that but voice over said that it's their common sisterly nok jhok so still hoping that kuhu remain a positive character with its own shades 

Yeah this action mishti was not good, the decision of letting family know should be of kuhu only not anyone else 

My God ! how many negative characters in a show?  

Hope Mishti is not informing the family about Kuhu's love. It should be Kuhu's dream 🙏🙏plz god.....

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Watching today's segment aisa laga mishti 3-4 episode mein hi realize Kar Legi about her feelings 

Kuhu ka ek sentence Abhi tak dimaak mein ghusa hua hai ki vo mishti ko Uske pyaar se Milne nahi degi, agar ye future indicate na kar raha ho to hi accha hai 

I think Mishti took a wrong step by telling maheshwaris the truth about kuhu's feeling for kunal, I think Karna nahi chahiye tha 🤔

Sorry, i just saw ur post. maine yeh segment Mishbir AT mei likh diya. Anywz I don't know what made Mishti to tell about KuKu,but i have no hopes from Kuhu. She is a very self centered person .Frankly i am not liking Mishbir's somuch interference in KuKu's lives.

Woh toofan wali scene dekha kya? What was that?

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I watched the segment. So much for not watching it. 😆

Kuhu was her usual self, blaming Mish for everything. Something must have happened for Mishti to disclose the truth. I dislike Kuhu. This is going to sound mean but I’m happy things aren’t working out for her. She deserves everything that comes her way. 

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am actually looking forward to the cyclone . I am sure there will either be some self realisation or Abir will come in soaking wet and we will get some rain romance . Both sound good . 

Regarding Kuhu, I think she will make life difficult for Mishti and if Mishti actually informed BP then I think she deserves some hate from Kuhu. I am not a Kuhu fan but there are times when you just don’t want your sister interfering in your life .

Exciting week coming up!!!

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

I also think Mishti's realization is on the cards. Nanu has been asking Abhir to tell his feelings soon. Mishti is getting closer to realizing. Let's see. I think Mishti informed the family because of the assault that was done by goons in washroom. I feel that could be one of the main reasons why she had informed the family as they are lying a lot and they may get into trouble like that day; and family would have not known. We will need to see what leads Mishti to inform the family about this.

Oh yes! It makes sense now. Anyway Shwet will click pictures of Mish hugging Abir in washroom and insult Abir and Mish in front of everyone at the party. So yeah, Mish wants to be clear on her end to Mahs.