Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

Praghbir scene in second half of episode was very nice.....specially despite of his drunken state he took care of Pragati,gave her medicine etc etc...did he forget about her experiment thing😆??????

in cloth changing scene gosh i dont know why it was really disturbing....i felt very bad for Pragati.....as a girl it is quiet insulting and humilating that someone getting close to you imaginig you as someone else......🤢

She wants to help him,for her he is a good human....who dont deserve all this pain and all....but clearly she does not considered him as her husband....she could not even think of that intimacy which only hubby wife share.....her nervous expresion and her breakdown after that scene said it all.....while watching that scene my mind was screaming Pragati say something,push him away and run from his room....

aisa cloth changing scene nahi chahiye tha mujhe....😔

Yeah, I felt sad for her,, hope this RM imagining Bani in Pragati ends soon... PragBhir friendly scenes are cute to watch ❤️

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

when RM hold her saree's pallu to remove it i was screaming in my mind do something girl,speak,shout push him away what the hell are you waiting for.......

TenderCoconut thumbnail

I don't understand why Pragithi was lying on the bed requesting her sir to stop,won't normal girls run away irrespective of the fact that he's her husband??...I won't blame RM but Pragithi for it,poor guy wasn't even in his senses ...Loved Prags advising RM except for that last sentence,the whole nation knows RM doesn't wants to forget the past,but go back to it....And why is the CVs giving more of PragBaniBir scenes instead of RaghBani  scenes,drunk Raghbir is getting too much now,it's true that we need RaghBani scenes,but we asked FB's CVs!!! and not imagining girls to be Bani,hope they understand it....glad that the ghost had taken a leave yesterday

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

I don't understand why Pragithi was lying on the bed requesting her sir to stop,won't normal girls run away irrespective of the fact that he's her husband??...I won't blame RM but Pragithi for it,poor guy wasn't even in his senses ...Loved Prags advising RM except for that last sentence,the whole nation knows RM doesn't wants to forget the past,but go back to it....And why is the CVs giving more of PragBaniBir scenes instead of RaghBani  scenes,drunk Raghbir is getting too much now,it's true that we need RaghBani scenes,but we asked FB's CVs!!! and not imagining girls to be Bani,hope they understand it....glad that the ghost had taken a leave yesterday

Both are at fault Rm already mistakenly married to him and even taken to him in his dream house and both  time result is a huge disaster 1st time an unwanted marriage happened and 2nd time pragati get kidnapped though Rm saved her.  Its already a wakeup call for him if he want to be loyal to bani he need to become normal  pragati was wrong but we cannot say what was her state of mind she already trying to adjust with him and his family. She is ready to leave Rm but Rm start imagine bani initially she is clueless than she realise that Rm imagines bani and tries to resist. She cannot create a scene by shouting loudly on Rm and invited other family members inside. At last she pushed him forcefully  at this point her relation and situation both are delicate with Rm and his family as well. As she want to give a chance to this marriage.

daud95 thumbnail

exactly whats wrong with pragati????in that vulnerable condition she was doing her sir sir jaap.....face palm moment.....i never thought main yeh kahoon gi but seriously is bande ka koi bharosa nahi hai......

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail

🤣

TenderCoconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Both are at fault Rm already mistakenly married to him and even taken to him in his dream house and both  time result is a huge disaster 1st time an unwanted marriage happened and 2nd time pragati get kidnapped though Rm saved her.  Its already a wakeup call for him if he want to be loyal to bani he need to become normal  pragati was wrong but we cannot say what was her state of mind she already trying to adjust with him and his family. She is ready to leave Rm but Rm start imagine bani initially she is clueless than she realise that Rm imagines bani and tries to resist. She cannot create a scene by shouting loudly on Rm and invited other family members inside. At last she pushed him forcefully  at this point her relation and situation both are delicate with Rm and his family as well. As she want to give a chance to this marriage.

But it's a girl's dignity, self-respect and all those things which matters the most, not the eye rolls of her in laws,, she should have created a scene then, and if her in laws hate her for that, let them do that, at least she's someone who can't be be silenced,isn't that better than watching her crying full of guilt, she's the one who saved raghbir many times, she's the one who stopped her own wedding, she's the one who proved sukku is guilty,then where did her guts vanish when it's  saving herself, is it coz it's her hubby who said so?? when Pragithi said she was staying there coz her husband asked to, her hubby itself asked her  "u don't have to do everything I tell",Drunk RM sounded more sober than  Pragithi

joypallavi thumbnail

But it's a girl's dignity, self-respect and all those things which matters the most, not the eye rolls of her in laws,, she should have created a scene then, and if her in laws hate her for that, let them do that, at least she's someone who can't be be silenced,isn't that better than watching her crying full of guilt, she's the one who saved raghbir many times, she's the one who stopped her own wedding, she's the one who proved sukku is guilty,then where did her guts vanish when it's  saving herself, is it coz it's her hubby who said so?? when Pragithi said she was staying there coz her husband asked to, her hubby itself asked her  "u don't have to do everything I tell",Drunk RM sounded more sober than  Pragithi

I never said that pragati is totally right she already choose her dignity by pushing Rm. She has every right to leave Rm for her self respect. But that's not the case here she is ready to give this marriage a chance on her father insistence. So running away from Rm is not a solution if she want to gave a fair chance to the marriage. In real life also some women got shocked and unable to resist and some become violent and aggressive during assault it doesn't make them wrong it's just there state of mind due to which they are unable to react . Rm already did blunder twice so he is not get a clean chit by saying one sentence .

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

I never said that pragati is totally right she already choose her dignity by pushing Rm. She has every right to leave Rm for her self respect. But that's not the case here she is ready to give this marriage a chance on her father insistence. So running away from Rm is not a solution if she want to gave a fair chance to the marriage. In real life also some women got shocked and unable to resist and some become violent and aggressive during assault it doesn't make them wrong it's just there state of mind due to which they are unable to react . Rm already did blunder twice so he is not get a clean chit by saying one sentence .

main thing is she does not WANT that kind of intimacy which a man and a wife share.......i think that reason is enough for a girl to stop any man if he is getting close to her no matter who that man is.... chahe woh hubby ho,boyfriend ho ya koi or.....yes she wants to help him,she wants to give him and this marriage a chance but giving marriage a chance does not mean she should keep quite on everything......and physical intimacy is not a small thing for a girl jis pe woh chup rahy if she does not want it....

after her father RM is second man in her life.....she was not in a relationship before,and till now for her RM is just a boss.....she is naive and innocent.....she does not know how to handle a drunk person(man).....and RM ko aik MAN samajh kr to dekha hi nahi ho ga Pragati ne.....tabhi sir sir krti rehti hai....but after yesterday's incident she should be careful....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

main thing is she does not WANT that kind of intimacy which a man and a wife share.......i think that reason is enough for a girl to stop any man if he is getting close to her no matter who that man is.... chahe woh hubby ho,boyfriend ho ya koi or.....yes she wants to help him,she wants to give him and this marriage a chance but giving marriage a chance does not mean she should keep quite on everything......and physical intimacy is not a small thing for a girl jis pe woh chup rahy if she does not want it....

after her father RM is second man in her life.....she was not in a relationship before,and till now for her RM is just a boss.....she is naive and innocent.....she does not know how to handle a drunk person(man).....and RM ko aik MAN samajh kr to dekha hi nahi ho ga Pragati ne.....tabhi sir sir krti rehti hai....but after yesterday's incident she should be careful....

My only question why Rm got clean chit. He is also not want any intimacy with pragati .why cannot he keep a safe distance with him especially when he is in drunken state he married to her in drunken state. Sukanya tricked her in fake affair but still he donot get a wake up call. He  himself asked pragati to act as his wife for priya alliance . Are not he is also at fault . Pragati tried to resist though she should be more resistant but still people blame her but gave Rm a clean chit why because he is in pain imagining bani but are not Rm aware of this thing that due to bani imagination he got married to pragati despite her resistant he always not listen to her. She did not want to get involved in sukanya fiasco but Rm bring him in this matter than she resisted to marriage but again Rm go ahead with the marriage arenot Rm should be more careful towards pragati.