Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

you didn't watch the episode yet???????we got Praghbir first kiss yesterday...but can we call it PRAGHBIR kiss???confusion hi confusion ha😆.....

Don't call it Praghbir kiss... it's wrong somehow...Think instead of RM caring for Prags scene....loved it soooo much....I did watch somewhat...😋 mentioned the reason in chat club...

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Don't call it Praghbir kiss... it's wrong somehow...Think instead of RM caring for Prags scene....loved it soooo much....I did watch somewhat...😋 mentioned the reason in chat club...

RM taking care of Pragati i loved that scene....because in that scene real RM was there.....dispite of his drunken state he took care of pragati......the RM we all like and adore...

RM ko jab bhi Bani se romance krna ho ya intimate hona ho to Pragati se door rahy please.....

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RM taking care of Pragati i loved that scene....because in that scene real RM was there.....dispite of his drunken state he took care of pragati......the RM we all like and adore...

RM ko jab bhi Bani se romance krna ho ya intimate hona ho to Pragati se door rahy please.....

It's best he stop romancing bani and if he wants he better did in dreams I donot mind if is like in first epi he is dreaming about her.

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

It's best he stop romancing bani and if he wants he better did in dreams I donot mind if is like in first epi he is dreaming about her.

yup even the scene they show before that terrace incident where he was remembering how Raghbani slept on terrace was good as compare to the scene we got yesterday......vey creepy feeling i got while watching that scene.....

main Pragati k jagah hoti to dobara us k room main bhi nahi jati....CVs ko kuch to khayal rakhna chahiye kal k scene main too much hi ho gya....

joypallavi thumbnail

yup even the scene they show before that terrace incident where he was remembering how Raghbani slept on terrace was good as compare to the scene we got yesterday......vey creepy feeling i got while watching that scene.....

main Pragati k jagah hoti to dobara us k room main bhi nahi jati....CVs ko kuch to khayal rakhna chahiye kal k scene main too much hi ho gya....

That's true scene is creepy and unnecessary pragati sexually assaulted by Rm this is first scene which I did not like till now .Cvs totally mess the Rm character .

daud95 thumbnail

That's true scene is creepy and unnecessary pragati sexually assaulted by Rm this is first scene which I did not like till now .Cvs totally mess the Rm character .

Rm was in his character i.e true lover and husband...in his mind he was romancing with his bani so for him nothing wrong in it......alcohol's effect messed up the scene....CVs ki fault hai sab....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail

Rm was in his character i.e true lover and husband...in his mind he was romancing with his bani so for him nothing wrong in it......alcohol's effect messed up the scene....CVs ki fault hai sab....

But pragati is resistant and she tried to stop her lastly she push him forcefully drunken state didnot gave the right to assault someone even pragati is his wife but still it is wrong . I mean he was drunken imagine bani  but cannot he feel the resistant from her partner even if it is bani for him .

joypallavi thumbnail

But pragati is resistant and she tried to stop her lastly she push him forcefully drunken state didnot gave the right to assault someone even pragati is his wife but still it is wrong . I mean he was drunken imagine bani  but cannot he feel the resistant from her partner even if it is bani for him .

It's better Cvs careful for next time. No one want to saw a rushed love story or intimate scene between Rm and pragati.

daud95 thumbnail

in his drunk state he cant differentiate who is he romancing with.....do you think he noticed her resistance??????nope i am not defending him what he did was wrong....drunk or sober you cannot force yourself on anybody phir woh wife hi q na ho....in his imagination Bani was not resisting and giving her shy smile as a signal to go on.....so its CVs fault.....

i advice Pragati to not go near him when he is not in his senses....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even I didn't like Rm imagine bani and kisses pragati but I really like despite of drunken state he care for pragati. But now I feel that raghbani scenes are repetitive and pace of the show is slow there is nothing new they show . Story has just stuck in one place. At least they show something about priya or sukanya but no unnecessary family scene where nothing new revealed.

Totally agree 👍🏼