Caring PragBhir ❤️

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I liked how Ragbhir took care of Pragati today (specially he knows it's Pragati)... At the same time felt sad for her it's really tough to manage in that family,,, hubby thinking of you as his first wife,, MIL dominates,, so much of mystery... Uff..

Hope she manages...

PragBhir is lovely today ❤️ their care for each other 🙌

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I didn't like Rm imagine bani and kisses pragati but I really like despite of drunken state he care for pragati. But now I feel that raghbani scenes are repetitive and pace of the show is slow there is nothing new they show . Story has just stuck in one place. At least they show something about priya or sukanya but no unnecessary family scene where nothing new revealed.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Praghbir scene in second half of episode was very nice.....specially despite of his drunken state he took care of Pragati,gave her medicine etc etc...did he forget about her experiment thing😆??????

in cloth changing scene gosh i dont know why it was really disturbing....i felt very bad for Pragati.....as a girl it is quiet insulting and humilating that someone getting close to you imaginig you as someone else......🤢

She wants to help him,for her he is a good human....who dont deserve all this pain and all....but clearly she does not considered him as her husband....she could not even think of that intimacy which only hubby wife share.....her nervous expresion and her breakdown after that scene said it all.....while watching that scene my mind was screaming Pragati say something,push him away and run from his room....

aisa cloth changing scene nahi chahiye tha mujhe....😔

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

Praghbir scene in second half of episode was very nice.....specially despite of his drunken state he took care of Pragati,gave her medicine etc etc...did he forget about her experiment thing😆??????

in cloth changing scene gosh i dont know why it was really disturbing....i felt very bad for Pragati.....as a girl it is quiet insulting and humilating that someone getting close to you imaginig you as someone else......🤢

She wants to help him,for her he is a good human....who dont deserve all this pain and all....but clearly she does not considered him as her husband....she could not even think of that intimacy which only hubby wife share.....her nervous expresion and her breakdown after that scene said it all.....while watching that scene my mind was screaming Pragati say something,push him away and run from his room....

aisa cloth changing scene nahi chahiye tha mujhe....😔

U actually said what I felt watching ( or mostly hearing😋) the episode...clothes changing scene was disturbing...I too was thinking speak up shout girl... don't allow this while he thinks u Bani...they need to stop these drunk imagining Bani scenes already... doesn't feel good at all....and Bani...get him sober and show more of the Praghbir chemistry but from friendship angle...time for romance hasn't come yet...Prags can handle family but let RM be her partner...and story IS stuck now a little, make things happen... don't they have any plans in place....do something any the trp cvs...I love this show and it better not get cancelled.....

Btw absolutely  loved the RM taking Prags to his room and caring scene....He is a good guy underneath all that's going on...and maybe he knows somewhere Prags is innocent afterall, maybe maaf kar dia....pata nehi...par kitna sweet tha jaise vo take care kar raha tha drunk state mein bhi...😘  And everytime a scene happens where he gets angry but never touches her in anger, I feel soooo good....

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

U actually said what I felt watching ( or mostly hearing😋) the episode...clothes changing scene was disturbing...I too was thinking speak up shout girl... don't allow this while he thinks u Bani...they need to stop these drunk imagining Bani scenes already... doesn't feel good at all....and Bani...get him sober and show more of the Praghbir chemistry but from friendship angle...time for romance hasn't come yet...Prags can handle family but let RM be her partner...and story IS stuck now a little, make things happen... don't they have any plans in place....do something any the trp cvs...I love this show and it better not get cancelled.....

Btw absolutely  loved the RM taking Prags to his room and caring scene....He is a good guy underneath all that's going on...and maybe he knows somewhere Prags is innocent afterall, maybe maaf kar dia....pata nehi...par kitna sweet tha jaise vo take care kar raha tha drunk state mein bhi...😘  And everytime a scene happens where he gets angry but never touches her in anger, I feel soooo good....

@bold

👍🏼Agree each word. 

pragbhir scenes are  so nice after watching that awkward scene

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pragati has so many things to deal Rm drunken condition family and sukanya also targeted her she was not shown from few episode but she is not completely out of picture and more over prashant and his nephew trying to reveal the bani murder mystery .she seriously need help but she has no one .The way Rm take care of him it seems she share the bani death mystery to him as shown in promo and he maybe helped her.

daud95 thumbnail

Pragati better stay away from his proximity when he is drunk or not in his senses....after watching that scene i can say that you cant trust his guy when he is drunk.....bande ka bharosa nahi kuch bhi ir sakta hai......

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Pragati has so many things to deal Rm drunken condition family and sukanya also targeted her she was not shown from few episode but she is not completely out of picture and more over prashant and his nephew trying to reveal the bani murder mystery .she seriously need help but she has no one .The way Rm take care of him it seems she share the bani death mystery to him as shown in promo and he maybe helped her.

she is in this mess because she got married to RM and came to lve in this Mad House.....poor girl......

daud95 thumbnail

you didn't watch the episode yet???????we got Praghbir first kiss yesterday...but can we call it PRAGHBIR kiss???confusion hi confusion ha😆.....