Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kalank

Oh yes I was shocked at how good his Hindi was, he spoke some when he was telling his patient something, such a shame they cannot take young talented guys in Bollywood and old looking people continuously overact and ham

Oh yes, they could cast KSG.๐Ÿ˜†

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Hyderabadi's are good at hindi in general.

I am Hyderabadi. My Hindi is good but some friends of mine are not that good. 

Fun fact: My sister's husband and VD studied in same school.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Oh yes, they could cast KSG.๐Ÿ˜†

Insecure shahid fan has spoken, what does ksg have to do with this? at least he doesnโ€™t overact like Shahid Kapoor 

ffkhan thumbnail

Insecure shahid fan has spoken, what does ksg have to do with this? at least he doesnโ€™t overact like Shahid Kapoor 

I expected the exact reply like this.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just thought how nice he would look, plus he is a year younger than Shahid too. Could change his entire career in Bollywood.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I expected the exact reply like this.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just thought how nice he would look, plus he is a year younger than Shahid too. Could change his entire career in Bollywood.

Well unfortunately he is not born to Pankaj Kapur, thanks for the suggestion though, and if you have any issues with KSG then use the kzk forum and respect your fav actor enough to not bring in others in the conversation. He overacted in my opinion. It is too obvious when you see the original film. Deal with my opinion like a mature person.

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Both are good looking

I liked Arjun reddy more Vijay was mindblowing

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Vijay devarakonda is natural, perfect n nailed it than shahid ,shahid didn't suit but d options left in bw is shahid , tat is sad state of bolly n standard lol
kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Vijay devarakonda is natural, perfect n nailed it than shahid ,shahid didn't suit but d options left in bw is shahid , tat is sad state of bolly n standard lol

They could have brought in new talent but no, who wants to do that? 

ffkhan thumbnail

Well unfortunately he is not born to Pankaj Kapur, thanks for the suggestion though, and if you have any issues with KSG then use the kzk forum and respect your fav actor enough to not bring in others in the conversation. He overacted in my opinion. It is too obvious when you see the original film. Deal with my opinion like a mature person.

So you think Pankaj Kapoor helped his son to be where he is. Neither Shahid's mom or dad was that powerful to give him any roles and he had to work as a background dancer for years. He came where he is today just coz of his skill, neither he has much connections with the insiders till date.

Nope I don't have any issues with KSG and in fact I have started watching KZK since ever his entry as I find RB's character interesting. He's doing great job there. Anyways I just couldn't ignore the fact that how you keep bashing Shahid's look every here and there repeatedly so I had to give you the taste of your own medicine.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

They could have brought in new talent but no, who wants to do that? 

But, Shahid is an established actor. It would be more profitable.