Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I like this song , the most. It's catchy. Is this movie a hit?!

https://youtu.be/VkmXX_jKmZw

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

No body would have watched it. The hero is ok. But the heroine is fat. And together they look awful. Kiara, even if expressionless is hot and Shahid s chocolate boy looks saved the movie from a far vicious attack that Dhanush faced after doing Ranjhnaa.

KGF is a blockbuster. Just saying.🙂

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

I like this song , the most. It's catchy. Is this movie a hit?!

https://youtu.be/VkmXX_jKmZw

Of course it is...you do not watch Telugu films? How do you not know Geetha Govindam🤔

Yahaan I have to hunt subs like crazy for south films and you guys know the language and still do not watch your local films🤷‍♀️

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Of course it is...you do not watch Telugu films? How do you not know Geetha Govindam🤔

I watch less movies.  Telugu movies i have watched since Bahubali are Arjun reddy and Majili and the bollywood movies i have watched since Padmaavat are Tamasha and Kabir Singh. 😆

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Yahaan I have to hunt subs like crazy for south films and you guys know the language and still do not watch your local films🤷‍♀️

I watched Tamil movie Vikram vedha with subtitles 😆 and Malayalam movie Aruvi without subtitles . I cried buckets for Aruvi, without even understanding the language.

I thought u were a Telugu speaking person, as u have posted the video. That's why I asked.

I only watched Inkem inkem song from GG. I didn't watch other 2 songs u have posted. I thought u were expert.😆

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

I watched Tamil movie Vikram vedha with subtitles 😆 and Malayalam movie Aruvi without subtitles . I cried buckets for Aruvi, without even understanding the language.

I thought u were a Telugu speaking person, as u have posted the video. That's why I asked.

I only watched Inkem inkem song from GG. I didn't watch other 2 songs u have posted. I thought u were expert.😆

Aruvi is a Tamil movie not a Malayalam one.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

Aruvi is a Tamil movie not a Malayalam one.

Wow, thank you. Tamilians are making really good movies. 

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Oh yes, they could cast KSG.😆

Ksg 🤣 have u seen his rendetion of Bajaj ? His acting sucks donkey balls completely robotic without any soul.

Kabir Singh is the best reviewed performance of the year. Ksg would've ruined it ND it would also have been a disaster by now.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Ksg 🤣 have u seen his rendetion of Bajaj ? His acting sucks donkey balls completely robotic without any soul.

Kabir Singh is the best reviewed performance of the year. Ksg would've ruined it ND it would also have been a disaster by now.

My comment was a sarcasm lol.😆 He is okay as Bajaj I think, but surely he would ruin had he been casted as Kabir. There is a reason why KSG is not suited for Bollywood and could not do great here either.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

My comment was a sarcasm lol.😆 He is okay as Bajaj I think, but surely he would ruin had he been casted as Kabir. There is a reason why KSG is not suited for Bollywood and could not do great here either.

oye hoye....

btw kab se KSG ko dislike karne laga aap?😆