Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Even Tollywood is filled with nepo kids. I only support VD bcoz he worked hard and got recognition. Unlike, entitled brats like Ram charan, Prabhas and all his ugly looking inbred cousins entering the industry . Tollywood has way more problems than Bollywood will ever have but no one acknowledges it. 

The only redeemable quality about Tollywood is all south industry collaborates and exchanges talent. Kabir Singh's success in overseas will be good for entire India. And we appreciate the money given as taxes to the gov , which will be used for the country.

Our thick Telugu skulls sometimes write and direct entertaining movies , just like Tamil and Malayalam thick skulls. So, we do appreciate when it happensπŸ˜†

For all those who made fun of Preety- Shalini Pandey from Arjun reddy should know that she is from Madhya Pradesh. So, she is not a southie. Think before making fun of ur own people. For me, she is pretty and bollywood would never take a beauty like her , who represents normal Indian citizens. 

Wats ur point in ur reply post to my quoted post 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Wats ur point in ur reply post to my quoted post 

Taking a jibe at someone else's post. That person is way too racist. Thought u r a friendly one and quoted u. 

I don't  make sense , just grandly  ignore  me. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Taking a jibe at someone else's post. That person is way too racist. Thought u r a friendly one and quoted u. 

I don't  make sense , just grandly  ignore  me. 

I didn't get it , as 2 posts are looking contrast ,so just asked .thanks for d reply .Nice  to know about ur nice thoughts tat I am frdly one , thanks , u too are frdly n cool . πŸ™‚

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

I didn't get it , as 2 posts are looking contrast ,so just asked .thanks for d reply .Nice  to know about ur nice thoughts tat I am frdly one , thanks , u too are frdly n cool . πŸ™‚

Yup my quote is contradicting as i have contradicting feelings about Tollywood. Thanks for calling me friendly. What an awkward conversation.πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Having seen both I can say Shahid was the real deal: the other guy was a joke πŸ˜†

I saw Arjun Reddy in a plane ride. It was stupid AF. I was praying for turbulence so my tv could be turned off 🀣 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Having seen both I can say Shahid was the real deal: the other guy was a joke πŸ˜†

I saw Arjun Reddy in a plane ride. It was stupid AF. I was praying for turbulence so my tv could be turned off 🀣 

I have a genuine doubt, do u live in airplane.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

Rich when people who watch Bollywood have the audacity to call SI stars ugly. 'Most of the stars there' it seems. Pathetic. Bollywood isn't some national treasure that cant be criticized.

So are the South industries. They're aren't some ''treasures'' either. So if a member criticizes the oh so amazing South industry, let's all gang up on him.

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Lol because Telugu industry has really high standards? Vijay is ugly af and so are most of the stars there. Just a selected few actresses look okay. And most of the movies are same old, the reason behind Kabir Singh's success is the music, storyline and Shahid. Viewers were longing for an intense love story with big stars, it has been a while so everyone went to watch it. Nobody knows the director here so he is only a minor factor, get that through your thick Telugu skull.

No offense to the other South members here. But I am tired of people bringing Bollywood down 24/7 while being on a BOLLYWOOD forum.

THANK YOU for FINALLY saying it out loud. This was long overdue. I'm so sick of people criticizing every single little things about Bollywood, be it, movies, songs, looks, older actors working with younger actresses, nepotism etc while turning a blind eye to the same issues in South industries. But God forbid, if someone DARES to speak a little about South industries on this forum, all hell breaks loose & that member is bullied by other members, ganged upon, mock & even called racist & shit. 

Be it looks of actors, older actors working with young actresses or even the most discussed thing in Bollywood ''nepotism''.. they're way worse in South industries.. but nobody can call it out or even allowed to criticize. 

@BOLD..best reply ever! Kudos to you!

Edited by Shabbo.Ji - 4 years ago
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

So are the South industries. They're aren't some ''treasures'' either. So if a member criticizes the oh so amazing South industry, let's all gang up on him.

The said member has previously spoken about southern people in negatively. So this isn't a first.

But then again, this forum is filled with racists so I shouldn't even be surprised. I'm not even a Telugu speaker but original is always an original and Bollywood is nothing but a load of copies right now. And copying bhi theek nahi Kar sakthe. The so called best comedy 'Hera Pheri' is also a copy.

I didn't 'gang up' on anyone. The member in question has constantly called the southern industry actors ugly and IS A RACIST.  If you don't see it, thats really not my problem.

And if you have a problem with Bollywood being criticised, then don't talk about the Southern industry or you could help Bollywood with some originality. Oh and by originality, I don't mean copying Hollywood.

Edited by aish. - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

THANK YOU for FINALLY saying it out loud. This was long overdue. I'm so sick of people criticizing every single little things about Bollywood, be it, movies, songs, looks, older actors working with younger actresses, nepotism etc while turning a blind eye to the same issues in South industries. But God forbid, if someone DARES to speak a little about South industries on this forum, all hell breaks loose & that member is bullied by other members, ganged upon, mock & even called racist & shit. 

Be it looks of actors, older actors working with young actresses or even the most discussed thing in Bollywood ''nepotism''.. they're way worse in South industries.. but nobody can call it out or even allowed to criticize. 

@BOLD..best reply ever! Kudos to you!

She called Telugu thick skull. I found it kind of racist. It's fine if she or u doesn't feel it racist. πŸ˜Š

Bollywood is bashed just for kicks and giggles. Everyone bashes not because we hate them, it's for time pass. If there is a rule that south Indians shouldn't talk about any north actor negatively and It's only allowed for northie then fine. We will stick to the actors like Deepika, Rekha, Hemamalini, Sridevi.

We were comparing VD and SK bcoz it's comparision post and the director of the movie is a Telugu speaking person, who also is the writer of the movie. 

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago