Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

This guy vijay devarakonda is the son of a Telugu television director. That makes him a nepotism product.

Not true. Vijay is no where a nepotism product. He had struggled for good 5-6 years, he cannot be called as nepotistic. 

His first noticeable role in 2012 was of a villian's sidekick not even the hero's. Then he got a supporting role in a small budget movie. Later he finally got a main role in an even smaller budget movie, with main focus on the herione. I remember reading the budget was some 10-20 lakhs!!!  Then he made Arjun reddy happen. 

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vijay should try in Bollywood.....he is quite good looking

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shahid looks more aggressive judging from trailer and songs etc. Vijay has a somewhat natural flair .. i agree. 

I hate that all these discussions are making me extremely curious about this movie. . Never wanted to watch  it but now  i just may end up watching both of them 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Shahid looks more aggressive judging from trailer and songs etc. Vijay has a somewhat natural flair .. i agree. 

I hate that all these discussions are making me extremely curious about this movie. . Never wanted to watch  it but now  i just may end up watching both of them 

Arjun Reddy is on prime 

shaazi thumbnail

Vijay is the one whom Shahid copied in Kabir Singh smiley36...KS is cut copy paste of Arjun Reddy scene by scene 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

Vijay is the one whom Shahid copied in Kabir Singh smiley36...KS is cut copy paste of Arjun Reddy scene by scene 

Which itself took dialogues from Hollywood film flight with Denzel Washington 

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Vijay is love❤️

https://youtu.be/LOZNKZfiFUw

https://youtu.be/pEGOFNxmqZo

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Which itself took dialogues from Hollywood film flight with Denzel Washington 

Only dialogues..Here they just copy pasted the whole movie...they could have dubbed and released the telughu version in hindi 😆....but atleast Shahid got a blockbuster isi bahane

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shaazi

Only dialogues..Here they just copy pasted the whole movie...they could have dubbed and released the telughu version in hindi 😆....but atleast Shahid got a blockbuster isi bahane

No body would have watched it. The hero is ok. But the heroine is fat. And together they look awful. Kiara, even if expressionless is hot and Shahid s chocolate boy looks saved the movie from a far vicious attack that Dhanush faced after doing Ranjhnaa.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Vijay BW mein hota toh yahaan ka bhi heartthrob hota....he is so so good.