Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This story reminds me of Tiger. He will smash them all out of the park when he comes with his incredible action scenes to show how it’s done to  these seniors and will have an opening day over 20cr. Superstar he is.

Edited by Eboza - 4 years ago
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shahid is an incredible actor everyone wants  to see his incredible acting from now on. So his next movie whatever that is will have an average opening number of 15cr cause everyone know shahid is an incredible actor and now people wanna see that. Everyone must be sooo jealous of shahids success LoL 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

More importantly welcome to the forum Alia. ❤️

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhitexxx

I think it's healthy competition between them. Shahid finally got his due and most likely gave one of this decade's best performance.  Ranveer is highly overrated but has media and PR backing. Ranbir will shine more as true talent always shines (a bit late but it does) as we have seen in Shahid's case. Varun is nowhere close.

WOW!! That is y he need KJo on his back? Is it the same with Alia? If anyone is overrated, it is them. They do some good acting, no doubt. But it is not consistent or like they perfected their craft yet.

Ranveer has developed his own style and perfected it. He can do substated like in GB consistently or be the other extreme way. Varun was good for 10 mins in Kalank but lost the momentum, same with Ranbir. These are all wannabes. Ranveer will emerge like a true talent always does.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

It will rattle Ranveer for sure bcoz he and Shahid had some kind of cold war going on for a long time.

Kabir Singh success is Bigger than any of Ranveer's success bcoz it did not have a Star heroine like Deepika or a Star director like Bhansali.

As far as Hrithik is concerned, i have said this before, u really think Hrithik cares about the "race"? If he did, his films would have been in safe zone and he wud never have taken a break from Bollywood from time to time. I think he wants to leave behind a legacy of doing different roles. And I dont think he looks unattractive at all in Super 30. He still looks Handsome - which was grievance of some. In any case, he is coming back with Action film too. So, i think he is balancing it out.

One thing is for sure. In Bollywood, everything changes every Friday but Talent will always last. People wrote off Ranbir, one Sanju shut their mouth. Same with Shahid who never tasted success for 16 years, one Kabir Singh shut their mouth. One must never underestimate anybody these days. 

Really? Bullshit.

Did Simmba have Deepika or Bhansali? Ranveer's films are hits only bcos of others. But Ranbir's film is hit not becos of Rajkumar Hirani or Sanjay Dutt! 👏

Don't forget that this is a rejected film of Ranveer bcos it is that bad influence on youth and he is responsible enough to reject it. He doesn't care much about stardom. Shahid as always gets films. This is nothing new. The film is hit bcos of his good acting + THE ROLE.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

one movie doesn't make anyone a superstar....Is Vicky Kaushal a bigger star than Akshay since his last movie crossed all Akki movies? Same goes for Shahid. There are multiple factors why KS is a hit...if it was just for Shahid he would have seen this success much earlier in his career instead of waiting for 17 years. Now with content taking over it all depends on their choices and luck. That being said i still think Tiger has the biggest following in current generation. Ranveer should thank deepika & SLB for the stardom he enjoys today

That is not entirely true. If they doesn't need him, they wudn't have taken him. It goes both ways. Stop with this nonsense okay! He has terrific screen presence. He was already loved in BBB. But Adi didn't give him good films after that. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jahanaroosa

https://twitter.com/KRKBoxOffice/status/1143040517502111745?s=20  reality  if shahid   success  and don't compare 16 year old actor in bollywood  from 8 years old ranveer  their is no match ranveer has achieved  much more shahid  16 years and shahid  1 hit can't compete  with ranveer 5 big hits      you are looking only  joker only  Bec this tweet is answer for you

I also want Sanju is not much of Ranbir's hit as much as so called hit films are not of Ranveer's. Ranveer made much impact on the films and made them hits along with the directors and co actors than Ranbir alone in Sanju. It is Sanju's over the top story telling vs some reality cs Hirani's imagination and only Ranbir's good acting added to it like Shahid's in KS. But what Ranveer did cannot be replaced, that impact is something which only he can bring. While shooting for Befikre, millions of foreigners wud come to see him. That is the stardom. Uh people started showing their true colors and their aukat.

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Really? Bullshit.

Did Simmba have Deepika or Bhansali? Ranveer's films are hits only bcos of others. But Ranbir's film is hit not becos of Rajkumar Hirani or Sanjay Dutt! 👏

Don't forget that this is a rejected film of Ranveer bcos it is that bad influence on youth and he is responsible enough to reject it. He doesn't care much about stardom. Shahid as always gets films. This is nothing new. The film is hit bcos of his good acting + THE ROLE.

Simmba had a Star Director like Rohit Shetty and was more like a franchise of Singham with even Ajay Devgan and Golmaal team making an entry! 

I dont care about Ranveer rejecting Kabir Singh rumors bcoz we dont know the truth. But, please dont give the Bull argument that he rejected it bcoz it is bad influence etc. What was Khilji then? 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

True stardom will end with the khans . After that the movies would be the crowd pullers just like HW

I concur with that.

I feel Salman’s reign has ended too (or has begun to end) and Aamir might be next.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Simmba had a Star Director like Rohit Shetty and was more like a franchise of Singham with even Ajay Devgan and Golmaal team making an entry! 

I dont care about Ranveer rejecting Kabir Singh rumors bcoz we dont know the truth. But, please dont give the Bull argument that he rejected it bcoz it is bad influence etc. What was Khilji then? 

There are no rumours it is a fact. The director's own quote is available. Ranveer did nit want to play a dark character so soon after Khilji so he rejected Kabir Singh.

The filmmaker also dismissed the talk of Varun Dhawan being approached. “I wanted Ranveer Singh. When that didn’t work out, I approached Shahid,” he says. Boney Kapoor had personally met Vanga in Hyderabad. “Boney Kapoor was very warm and accommodating. But I am not sure if it’s right for me to direct the film with another actor after I’ve discussed it with Shahid. In any case, I’d wish the project my very best,” he reveals.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/entertainment/bollywood/250118/wont-redirect-arjun-reddy-with-arjun-kapoor.html