Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AliaBhatt

yup absolutely.  Shahid had kabir singh and now Ranveer has Kabir Khan. Lets see whether the other kabir delivers or not.  Because evenn all had huge expectations from KALANK and we saw how it came up ruining even a legend like madhuri dixit. So anything is possible evry friday. 
But one thing i noticed even salman euphoria is coming down a bit. No doubt Bharat has strong opening but weekdays it wasnt anything extraordinary. Content is again taking the front seat. Bharat no doubt was far better than his previous release but still its not creating the awe factor of bajrangi bhaijaan , Sultan

We will know once Dabbang 3 comes. I think there is still lot of public love for Masala Action films. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: briahna

At this moment it’s rattling veer Singh the most 

I think Ranbir should be more worried, considering his new projects are crappy. Ranveer is gonna destroy the box office with 83 lol so dont get too happy

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

We will know once Dabbang 3 comes. I think there is still lot of public love for Masala Action films. 

again director prabhu deva is problem

salman mass star power will only make 150-175

if movie is trash

otherwise chances of 250cr

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 4 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

one movie doesn't make anyone a superstar....Is Vicky Kaushal a bigger star than Akshay since his last movie crossed all Akki movies? Same goes for Shahid. There are multiple factors why KS is a hit...if it was just for Shahid he would have seen this success much earlier in his career instead of waiting for 17 years. Now with content taking over it all depends on their choices and luck. That being said i still think Tiger has the biggest following in current generation. Ranveer should thank deepika & SLB for the stardom he enjoys today

Edited by shaazi - 4 years ago
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think Ranbir should be more worried, considering his new projects are crappy. Ranveer is gonna destroy the box office with 83 lol so dont get too happy

Yeah just like gully boy and samba and padmavat destroyed sanju and Kabir Singh 

My love can destroy with  just one clean shot 

Btw yeah 83 will win a national award for veer 

😎

Jahanaroosa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliaBhatt

yup absolutely.  Shahid had kabir singh and now Ranveer has Kabir Khan. Lets see whether the other kabir delivers or not.  Because evenn all had huge expectations from KALANK and we saw how it came up ruining even a legend like madhuri dixit. So anything is possible evry friday. 
But one thing i noticed even salman euphoria is coming down a bit. No doubt Bharat has strong opening but weekdays it wasnt anything extraordinary. Content is again taking the front seat. Bharat no doubt was far better than his previous release but still its not creating the awe factor of bajrangi bhaijaan , Sultan

https://twitter.com/KRKBoxOffice/status/1143040517502111745?s=20  reality  if shahid   success  and don't compare 16 year old actor in bollywood  from 8 years old ranveer  their is no match ranveer has achieved  much more shahid  16 years and shahid  1 hit can't compete  with ranveer 5 big hits      you are looking only  joker only  Bec this tweet is answer for you

AliaBhatt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

so unpredictable is this business. 
Ranveer no doubt is talented but i feel his career may go the ajaydevgn way. Salman and akshay could pull of very younger roles even at 40 plus since they are charming and good face. 
Ranveer is much like ajay devgn . He is not dark like ajay but not that conventional chcoclate boy face to continue as romantic even after 45.
Shahid could pull of this MBBS student role, he still has the boyish charm in him.

remaining humble is also required for all actors.
Few yrs back during 2006-07 i remember reading some journalists under blind items hinting at Kareena kapoor publishing that Bebo was saying that her flop films earns more money than Vidyas hit film.

Many people in the fraternity didnt like such arrogance

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

while I am not taking the credit away from Shahid for his performance...... People clearly forget the buzz of the original that helped Kabir Singh in a way......

Cause Shahid had performed good in earlier movies too......but clearly, here everything came together to make it that BB or even better then that.......

So, just like how Ranveer has to prove his mettle after every movie release.......same way Shahid's next will decide what position he is, at the moment......

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It has to be the acting skill and the appreciations that Shahid got for his roles like Kaminey, Haider and Udta Punjab which always kept him in the limelight, even though he was behind the others only if one would consider the box office pull. Otherwise he had his own achievements, including enough awards.

Definitely again he is in the competition now and he will be choosy enough to select the next project. So certainly the current actors who have been performing well should feel a little uncomfortable from their zone. Hrithik will be also in the race again if his Super 30 does great. 

By the way I think Shahid and Hrithik get along well with each other and interact in the social media too. So I don't think by any means they would be each other's rivals even if both of their films perform great equally and get good receptions.

AliaBhatt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

while I am not taking the credit away from Shahid for his performance...... People clearly forget the buzz of the original that helped Kabir Singh in a way......

Cause Shahid had performed good in earlier movies too......but clearly, here everything came together to make it that BB or even better then that.......

So, just like how Ranveer has to prove his mettle after every movie release.......same way Shahid's next will decide what position he is, at the moment......

yes the factor you pointed about Arjun Reddy Brand did play a crucial role undoubtedly.

I think the trailer set the mood.It was like the opening batsman. And T series with 50 million subscribers are so efficient in marketing. All songs in Kabir Singh are  from bank of tunes kept with T series. I feel Ranveer was made the day Ram leela Released. Had there been no SLB in his life, sucess so early wud be difficult. Because even the master of romance aditya chopra couldnt contribute much to him after Band Baaja Baarat. YRF is now dependent mostly on salman and ali abbas zafar.
Yeah Shaid's next has to be very engaging for audience to be the same