Did this leap kill kaira

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I noticed alot of you are like meh for kaira at this point because this leap was the dumbest so far...

So it makes me wonder is kaira dead?

Coming back to the episode kairav is awkwardly charming🤣like i find him partially annoying but u cant help but just go aww at him... 

kartik protecting him from udaipur was so cute...

I like the father son bond way more than mrs i want to show how strong i am did u see how they are not doing her any favors instead of saying i am worried about kairav and if his okay she said...i am have to show how strong i am ... I hope u can hold it up when even kairav leaves u because ur so self absorbed

Poor vansh coz samarth ddn get gayu he isnt treated like a real goenka what an awful human...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

They really need to come up with a better storyline for Naira or just end this separation and show Kaira together solving all the parenting problems, etc. 

I legit feel bad for what her character has been reduced to, especially in this week’s episodes. 

Maybe because they wanna highlight Kartik and Kairav’s bond atm, which is why Naira and Kaira have taken a backseat this week. Whatever it is, as much as I am liking Kairav and disliking Naira post leap, I don’t want Kairav overshadowing Kaira. 

I am guessing Kaira would meet towards the end of next week. Hoping the cvs would come up with better dialogues and a decent look for Naira during the confrontation. 

Kartik and Kairav scenes are the cutest. Loving the chemistry Mohsin is sharing with the kid. 

Kinda curious to see what role would Dadi and Vedika being in Goa play. So glad there haven’t been any zimedari talks off late. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

They really need to come up with a better storyline for Naira or just end this separation and show Kaira together solving all the parenting problems, etc. 

I legit feel bad for what her character has been reduced to, especially in this week’s episodes. 

Maybe because they wanna highlight Kartik and Kairav’s bond atm, which is why Naira and Kaira have taken a backseat this week. Whatever it is, as much as I am liking Kairav and disliking Naira post leap, I don’t want Kairav overshadowing Kaira. 

I am guessing Kaira would meet towards the end of next week. Hoping the cvs would come up with better dialogues and a decent look for Naira during the confrontation. 

Kartik and Kairav scenes are the cutest. Loving the chemistry Mohsin is sharing with the kid. 

Kinda curious to see what role would Dadi and Vedika being in Goa play. So glad there haven’t been any zimedari talks off late. 

All they had to do to make naira not the villain was make her lose her memory or be in a coma

That's all

the fact she knew her family thought she was dead and she seperated her child from his father just because she wasnt strong enough to deal with her problems is sickening to watch...

Watching her keep on saying she wants to show how strong she is...in showing how strong she is shes a bad mom, i see no bond between her and kairav the way kartik has it even though its over the phone alone...sure they have scenes together...but its washed over with her sickening scenes of her feeling sorry for her self and lisa the pizza commending her on being strong...

the real reason naira hasnt told anyone what happened to her because even she knows what she did is wrong similarly to when she was tina before... 

she cant face her problems she would rather make everyone hurt and wondering about her...

The fact kairav got lost should be a wake up call to her she cant do it all on her own...

Lol kartik really has a tough time...kairavs mom's always falling on him now the kid as well poor kartik is their/ catcher....

zimedari can get forgotten easily the way rishab was forgotten...

I dont think they can even use her much because once kairav is there even dadi will want them together no matter what i rem last leap when she thought kittu got naira pregnant

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Can't say about Kaira but leap killed Naira that's for sure...

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

I never mentioned this before but kairav is an awful name 

It sounds awful when people call him as well

Could they honestly not call him anything else in the world a reverse naira and kartik's name together

would be... naitik

so i guess that was out but come on

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Weird how karthik hasn't had a single scene with kairaav in one frame yet their father-son scenes are still better and somehow more natural looking than naira-kairaav's mummy and child scenes. In fact I've noticed mohsin in general is far more at ease and good with children than shivi, as he has shown with mishti, luv-kush, vansh and now kairaav. Just the way he talks to children sounds naturally authoritative yet calm, loving and patient, whereas I never seem to care for or notice much of any shivi scenes with children at all whether that be small mishti, luv-kush or now kairaav. She doesn't seem convincing or seem to have good chemistry with children at all. I've seen him show that similar caring, mature and loving bond with his real life siblings, with him being an elder sibling amongst his siblings. 

I also at times find kairaav really annoying then there are times when he really makes you feel so much love and concern for him and want to jump in the screen and protect him from making silly mistakes that could cost him. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

They can still show her being depressed for initial years after separation...or can show she was in coma for 2-3 years...tried contacting Kartik...but couldn't...though that cannot justify her actions but still somehow given an insight to why she is self-sympathizing while claiming to be strong...

Didn't watch this weeks 2 episodes...will watch Wednesday's episode...they tried to justify her running away previous week but it turned out to be worst...

Shivin never talk to writers to change script according to their convenience or viewers liking...which most of the leads do...their trust on CVs for betterment of show is the reason their characters had to face viewers wrath during baby swap and now this single motherhood...baby swap was for time being and has a base...but this single mother drama lack substance...or proper justification...Naira doesn't have conscience even after seeing Kairav's longing for his father...Kartik always had conscience that what he did is wrong...her inner voice and perspective has been neglected from Mihir Kapoor's track...till now...

Kairav won't overshadow Kaira...atleast till the time they are planning another leap....

I think this separation is going to be longer...as Vedika is still there...

K are best...their bond is precious...in ITV mostly mother-son and father-daughter bond is explored...father-son cute conversation and them feeling that connection is refreshing...medak and tadpole will always be favorites...mohsin is fabulous actor and his chemistry with  shaurya is truly praiseworthy even after them not being in same frame...

KD will also be in Goa??...I want her to blast Naira this time...this time I'm in her full support...Naira won't surely have any point to argue with KD this time

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Weird how karthik hasn't had a single scene with kairaav in one frame yet their father-son scenes are still better and somehow more natural looking than naira-kairaav's mummy and child scenes. In fact I've noticed mohsin in general is far more at ease and good with children than shivi, as he has shown with mishti, luv-kush, vansh and now kairaav. Just the way he talks to children sounds naturally authoritative yet calm, loving and patient, whereas I never seem to care for or notice much of any shivi scenes with children at all whether that be small mishti, luv-kush or now kairaav. She doesn't seem convincing or seem to have good chemistry with children at all. I've seen him show that similar caring, mature and loving bond with his real life siblings, with him being an elder sibling amongst his siblings. 

I also at times find kairaav really annoying then there are times when he really makes you feel so much love and concern for him and want to jump in the screen and protect him from making silly mistakes that could cost him. 

I would disagree here...Shivi's chemistry with Luv-Kush has been good... her obsession with Krish...and her scene with Krish when she had to return him to Keesh....were far more natural than her scenes with Kairav...don't know why...but Naira-Kairav don't click...even their scenes with baby zenisha...or her scene with kid in hospital was convincing...Naira-Kairav appear more like siblings and less like mother and son... I may sound conventional  &  conservative...but I don't like Kairav calling her Tina da Tin Tin infront of her most of the times...instead of mom...there is no anticipation when it comes to their bond....she is shown doing his chores...or telling him lies...even when she is helping him sleep we get to see Kaira's dreams or flashbacks...something is lacking in portrayal too...don't get motherly vibes from Naira which were a part of her character when she held Krish...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

I never mentioned this before but kairav is an awful name 

It sounds awful when people call him as well

Could they honestly not call him anything else in the world a reverse naira and kartik's name together

would be... naitik

so i guess that was out but come on

Reverse of Kaira is Ariak...Naira once mentioned this name...as Singhanias new company's name...

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Reverse of Kaira is Ariak...Naira once mentioned this name...as Singhanias new company's name...

Not a reverse of kaira directly i meant like how kaira was taken in ka from kartik and ira from naira

They could have taken the nai from naira and tik from kartik and made it naitik but then i remembered naitik hasnt done anything in his life to warrant this ...kind of naming for the kid