Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

She was desperate to jump into new projects.

No

Makers tried hard to convince her for this role. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I guess her clotes are good change even off screens she has not wore such clothes also i guess makers are giving her all kinds of colours and tops so its a pleasant change for me. . And right now the focus is on shrenu and zain which we wanted i know loopholes are there but to show kabir morally corret they need show some what incorrect i guess and about workers more than sad i found them worried and PK has to be good to employees as they are part of general public u know facade so i guess still they are on pk side and they had dhruv too so accepting pooja will be difficult i guess but if they show pooja's cleverly and positive side it would be benificial and i guess to fill the negative character they brought chopra to keep pooja grey but again all this is pov dont know whats store in future 

And how much we say that jabir wont work in romance but just their tashan is showing their chemistry and their offscreen masti adds to it

I didn't think that way. Iam sure PK wud have lashed out once in a while. Iam also sure that Pooja will do a much better job than PK as boss.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Class actor

https://www.hotstar.com/tv/geetha-govindam/s-1711/geetha-in-a-tight-spot/1100013982

Sad that something goes always against her. In IPK 2 it was named IPK 2 by Star Plus so that people wud love it and for the same reason too much negative campaign was held against it.

In Ishqbaaz she was joined in middle by Star when she was supposed to be doing amala show for the sake of TRPs and makers didn't use her well since Ishqbaaz by then became Shivaay - Anika show.

Now again Star Plus want TRPs and the meeting was held and she is made complete vamp.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

No

Makers tried hard to convince her for this role. 

Yup , Dipti said that’ many times 

Few People here r disliking/ judging  Shrenu here bcs  of her onscreen role n what Jhanvi did to dhruv ,😆

Most of the viewers are not able to understand she is playing antagonist ( grey shade ) 

I m so happy to see Shrenu choosing EBSS , quality is always better than quantity 

I m avoiding this AT at the moment but saw ur positive comment so replied :) 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Class actor

https://www.hotstar.com/tv/geetha-govindam/s-1711/geetha-in-a-tight-spot/1100013982

Sad that something goes always against her. In IPK 2 it was named IPK 2 by Star Plus so that people wud love it and for the same reason too much negative campaign was held against it.

In Ishqbaaz she was joined in middle by Star when she was supposed to be doing amala show for the sake of TRPs and makers didn't use her well since Ishqbaaz by then became Shivaay - Anika show.

Now again Star Plus want TRPs and the meeting was held and she is made complete vamp.

I miss Astha so much.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I have seen 3-4 modern outfits of pooja so far(from various segments) and not even one outfit i find descent enough... Simple sareees with less accessories would be better any day..The show silsila 2, stylist is doing a fab job, i wish she was the stylist in this show too... Or atleast let Shrenu do the job herself..She usually does a good job with her public appearances. 

I don't think they are cheap or indecent. They are overt? Yes.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

She was desperate to jump into new projects.

How is she desperate? Which actors are not desperate then?

She is not the one who entered Ishqbaaz. Star plus wanted her in it. She initially was to do Amala. But channel wanted her to be in Ishqbaaz. But the makers totally sidelined her.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Shrenu Ayub Zain acting was good in all the episodes till now. 

As someone said Makers are not perfect, Except few things here and there, the episodes of this week were good. 

This is a crucial time for CVs. Every scene is important now. They gotta work hard and bring in perfection for the show to stay. Cos the audience want perfection 😆 to give trps. 

Let’s hope the best for next week

EHT, Dahleez, POW, Everest were perfect. How much TRP did they get?

Popular shows like KZK are made in a simplistic fashion that even a non educated understands what they are showing on TV. That is Ek's success secret! Brahm is so complex for a non educated to understand or easier to understand.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

For the first time shrenu is playing this type of character with this types of clothes.....

So , we are feeling like that...

Why is everyone so against these dresses? Iam liking her in them. It is refreshing after the boring sarees she got to wear for so long. Also it shows her new found power. They wud eventually tone it down.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I am absolutely disappointed with the stylist.. I dont know how do she manage to make the ever pretty Shrenu to look not so appealing.. Maanna padega talent ko🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Shrenu looks the pettiest with minimal make up and simple clothes.. Plz tone down the make up and give her something elegant to wear, not these cheap looking stuffs🙄🙄

She looked so appealing to me. It looked she herself enjoyed the dress for sometime.