Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Moumina

For the first time shrenu is playing this type of character with this types of clothes.....

So , we are feeling like that...

That is also true Mina. Whatever I feel, I am glad this show gave Shrenu the opportunity to play so many shades. From vulnerability to anger to manipulative to arrogant, everything. I hope the actor in her is satisfied. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am absolutely disappointed with the stylist.. I dont know how do she manage to make the ever pretty Shrenu to look not so appealing.. Maanna padega talent ko๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Shrenu looks the pettiest with minimal make up and simple clothes.. Plz tone down the make up and give her something elegant to wear, not these cheap looking stuffs๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I am absolutely disappointed with the stylist.. I dont know how do she manage to make the ever pretty Shrenu to look not so appealing.. Maanna padega talent ko๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Shrenu looks the pettiest with minimal make up and simple clothes.. Plz tone down the make up and give her something elegant to wear, not these cheap looking stuffs๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I don't know about cheap, but the outfit certainly looked too much only. So many layers/frills.

A simple shirt and trouser/skirt would have been fine. 

Or maybe switch to lighter sari, without jewelry? That works too. The green sari was good, maybe with a sleeveless blouse that same thing could have been formal. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I am glad you liked it. 

Today, for the first time, I actually felt bad for Dhruv. I don't like him as a character, but the way his friend made fun of him was ๐Ÿคข

BTW, how did Dhruv get money to spend on alcohol? Just asking for fun! ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked kabir-dhruv convo. He said "aapka saath chahiye,mera buddy bhai chahiye".Loved their brotherly bond. 

I think Kabir will look after his bhai also.

Alcohol no idea...

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I liked kabir-dhruv convo. He said "aapka saath chahiye,mera buddy bhai chahiye".Loved their brotherly bond. 

I think Kabir will look after his bhai also.

Alcohol no idea...

Yes, I am liking how the show is focusing on sibling bonds right now. 

I'm liking Sonali-Jai also more since this week. 

To be honest, right now Dhruv is the most consistent character, he is acting just like I expected him to. 

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I don't know about cheap, but the outfit certainly looked too much only. So many layers/frills.

A simple shirt and trouser/skirt would have been fine. 

Or maybe switch to lighter sari, without jewelry? That works too. The green sari was good, maybe with a sleeveless blouse that same thing could have been formal. 

I have seen 3-4 modern outfits of pooja so far(from various segments) and not even one outfit i find descent enough... Simple sareees with less accessories would be better any day..The show silsila 2, stylist is doing a fab job, i wish she was the stylist in this show too... Or atleast let Shrenu do the job herself..She usually does a good job with her public appearances.