Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumina thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

That is also true Mina. Whatever I feel, I am glad this show gave Shrenu the opportunity to play so many shades. From vulnerability to anger to manipulative to arrogant, everything. I hope the actor in her is satisfied. ðŸ˜Š

Don't know about her , but I am satisfied, as a fan of her......

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

Don't know about her , but I am satisfied, as a fan of her......

Yeah, sorry that's what I meant. 

Shrenu once said in an interview that she is greedy for acting, or something like that. So, she is getting to act so much in this show, is good, I think. ðŸ˜Š

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess her clotes are good change even off screens she has not wore such clothes also i guess makers are giving her all kinds of colours and tops so its a pleasant change for me. . And right now the focus is on shrenu and zain which we wanted i know loopholes are there but to show kabir morally corret they need show some what incorrect i guess and about workers more than sad i found them worried and PK has to be good to employees as they are part of general public u know facade so i guess still they are on pk side and they had dhruv too so accepting pooja will be difficult i guess but if they show pooja's cleverly and positive side it would be benificial and i guess to fill the negative character they brought chopra to keep pooja grey but again all this is pov dont know whats store in future 

And how much we say that jabir wont work in romance but just their tashan is showing their chemistry and their offscreen masti adds to it

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I have seen 3-4 modern outfits of pooja so far(from various segments) and not even one outfit i find descent enough... Simple sareees with less accessories would be better any day..The show silsila 2, stylist is doing a fab job, i wish she was the stylist in this show too... Or atleast let Shrenu do the job herself..She usually does a good job with her public appearances. 

Same. 

I think if they are going for western outfits, then Shrenu can do a good job herself. 

I think even long straight kurtas, like Fab India ones, will look good on her. 

Like in today's episode, if they had got rid of that heavy jacket with frilled shoulders, and instead of white pants, given her normal straight black trousers, the look would have come out well. Because the white top in itself was good, ppl wear stuff like that in office. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

And how much we say that jabir wont work in romance but just their tashan is showing their chemistry and their offscreen masti adds to it

This part is true! 

I actually forgot for two episodes that Kavya existed, until I came to the forum. ðŸ˜†

SRKisLove thumbnail

Dammit! Its actually annoying to post pictures from imgur. 

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can we discuss about the episodes and stop worrying abt clothes?

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hope they never that wings like sleeves again

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Hope they never that wings like sleeves again

YES!! That was distracting!