bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I am back again thanks for the appreciation on teaser so here it goes but plzzzz do comments and hit the button of likes 

It was regular morning in ahliya niwas malhar left for the PS and kalyani handed moksh to anupriya for taking bath she goes in her room and takes the towel and goes inside after half hour of relaxing bath she truns off the shower and looks around for clothes she curses herself for forgetting about clothes she simply wrapped the towel around her body and comes out in room she open her cupboard and started to select her suit suddenly she feels someone presence in room she turns back and saw him standing near the door with shocked expression staring her only she close her eyes in panic he was getting breathless to see his beautiful wife in just only one towel the towel was showing too much of her curves her bare legs her shoulders neck and front part of her body a bit he was losing his control on seeing her there were so many desires in his eyes for her which is natural kalyani open her eyes after while and try to calm her self she covers her body with her hands he started to take steps towards her she started taking backward steps he pinns her to wall she was breathing heavily with his intense gaze he holds her from shoulder and make her look towards him he kiss on her lips with full passion she was shocked with his sudden move she was feeling butterflies inside her stomach she was melting in his arms she was lossing  her control on her heart her body was so much responsive to his touch he pulls her closer and bites on her neck she moans in pleasure she was getting weak in her arms she holds his shoulders to take support to stand he picks her in his arms and place her on bed and locks the door of room he comes on bed with her he again kiss her with whole force she was getting breathless with her wet kisses and love bites she was moaning hard  he removes her towel and throw it on floor she was blushing deep her cheeks was all red like a newly wed bride she covers her front part with her hand he removes her hand and sucks her breast he kiss on her breast with so much passion there was fire in his eyes so many desires in his eyes with he kiss on her neck back and belly button she was breathing hard he kiss on her thighs and navel he burshes his fingers on her private area she digs her nail in his skin he put his private part inside her slowly she winced in pain he gently calms her down and then again put his part inside her after while she feels pleasure he increase his speed insider her their body was moving with so much speed finally both reach on climax he leaves her gently put blanket on both he holds her in his arms and pulls her closer she was blushing like tomato he put his hand on her 

Malhar: kalyani are you okay ?? I mean it is you're first if you feel pain plss tell me I will give you pain killer 

Kalyani: nahi I am OK its just that I am exhausted with all this as I have never done it before bus isliye ap tension mat Len 

Malhar: acha aur han tum na room ka door bhi lock nhi kiya kalyani tum kitni careless ho AGR meri jaga koi aur aise kamre ma ghuss ka ajata aur tume towel ma dekh leta to andaza bhi hai kya hota?? Next time tum room lock Karo GI samjhe  

Kalyani: kya Malhar ji  ap abhi bhi mujhe dant rhe  hain dheyan nhi tha isliye yaad nhi RHA next time ma careful rahon GI I promise paka likin ap yahan kase wapis aye ap to nikal gaye the na PS ka liye 

Malhar: han ma chala gya tha but ma aik important file ghar bhool gya tha isliye mujhe wapis ana para kalyani 

Kalyani : acha likin aik baat to hai ap aise hon ge  yeh ma na nhi socha tha matlab  mujhe lagta tha ka ap kabhi bhi mere itne kareeb nhi ayen ge  

Malhar: kalyani I know ma na humari shadi ka shuru sa tume bohat hurt kiya hai tum na hmesha mera sath diya mujhe support kiya hai har step ma tum na moksh ko maa ka pyaar diya aur meri life ma aik patni ki trh mujhe support kiya tum na har baar mere liye acha socha hai ma na hi hamesha sirf tume takleef di hai badle ma sampda ka dhoke  na mujhe badal  diya tha pyaar sa wishwas  uth gya tha mera but kalyani I really love you ma apni pori life sirf tumhre aur moksh ka sath bitana chahta hon kya tum bhi karti ho mujhe sa pyaar ???btaao  na kalyani 

Kalyani: mafi mat mangen malhar ji  mujhe pta hai apka gusse ma bhi meri liye parwa hoti hai I love you too kab sa ma is movement ka wait kar rhi thi I am so happy ma bhi apni life apka aur pillu ka sath guzrana chahti hon ma pori kosish karon gi  ma aik behtar life partner bano apki aur galtiyan kaam karo 

Malhar: tume kuch karne ki zarorat nhi hai tum kalyani malhar rane ho tum wese hi best ho I love you the way you are mujhe tumhre galtiyon pa bhi pyaar ata hai aj kal tumhri koi harkat buri nhi lagti kyun ka ma pagal ho gya hon tumhre pyaar ma Kalyani 

Kalyani: malhar ji  ab mujhe choren pillu ayi ko tang kar RHA hoga na ma na to sirf thore der ka liya diya tha ose mujhe ab Jana hoga 

Malhar: nhi abhi nhi were bhi mayi  ka sath WO khel RHA hai ma na bahar dekha tha ose ma tumhre sath waqt betana chahta hon plzzzz yahi mere kareeb leto mat jao 

Kalyani: acha baba ma nhi ja rhi hon yahi apka pass hon likin thore time ka liye kyun ka phir pillu ka feeder ka time ho jaye ga 

Malhar pulls kalyani again in bed for another love session their journey of romance begins with smiling and blushing faces 

This is it shower you're love by commenting and liking plzzzz hit the button of like and do comments it means a lot to me I will be waiting for you're response plus if good response will come I will be back soon 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is awesome dear 

Sorry for delay 

Write more os like this 

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk26

It is awesome dear 

Sorry for delay 

Write more os like this 

Thanks for commenting 

It means a lot to me 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

teasing os

loved it

One req can u give us some os malhar in towel n kalyani drooling on him ...teasing type