Posted: 4 years ago

Why here is no topic of notebook on this forum? It has to be the one of the best romantic  movies I have watched recently in Bollywood. It kinda had a subtle way of dealing with the issues of the kashmir. Everything was so good about this movie be it the songs or acting. It kinda brings a sweet smile on your face. The children were so amazing and surprising. 

Zaheer Iqbal and Pranutan Bahl have so much of potential as actors. I hope Bollywood does not sleep on them. I want to see more of them. Out of all dumb movies and non actors which salman khan had introduced, this two has to be the best. They  are so natural. Why did this movie fail in the box office? I regret not watching it theatre. It had been only one week to the release and I was going to book the tickets here but only to find it is removed. I love that they kept no item song in the film. The female lead had a very beautiful character sketch.

"aakir rishte itne nazuk kyu hote hai? Aakir hum rishto ki zariye khud ko pura karne ke khosish kyu karte hain? "

" Mein abbu ke liye ek beti ,ek boyfriend ke liye ek girlfriend , ek dost ke liye ek dost toh banageyi. Par Khud ke liye mein kya hoon? Khud ke liye mein kaffi hoon "

- firdaus 

" tum kehti thi na thanks the universe well then thank you firdaus because you're my universe "

- kabir 

This film has actually left me overwhelmed. I know it is a remake but it is so beautifully made. If anyone wants to see this movie, it is here in Amazon prime. 

The way you've described the film, it seems heart felt and simple. Generally, the Hindi film viewing audience, especially domestic, enjoys loudness in execution. Also, no item numbers are unattractive to masses. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago

This is such a sweet movie...!!!! Very very nice. 

Loved Pranutan and Iqbal.

Why these type of movies are fail with Indian audience ? 

Yes. It was a lovely movie.

Loved both the lead actors.

The ending could have been better though. It felt kind of incomplete.

They could have shown a bit more.

Looking forward to more movies from pranutan.

She has good future with right opportunities.

She should stick to offbeat

Whoever debuts with Salman or with Salman connection they don't have a great run at movies. Itihaad gavah hain.

Originally posted by Golden-dew

Whoever debuts with Salman or with Salman connection they don't have a great run at movies. Itihaad gavah hain.

Itihas ko nehi change kar sakte, unless flash comes in the picture 🤭

Loved this movie.. wish it had done well on box office too.  The subtleties shown on every aspect, be it Kashmir issues or relationships.. it was so beautifullu handled.. sadly our Indian audeinces can take movies like kick and jai ho to 100s and 200 crores earning.. but they will not see sensitive movies like this..

Originally posted by KhaanaBaDosh

Itihas ko nehi change kar sakte, unless flash comes in the picture 🤭

Who and what is a flash?

I don't really dig the guy..but i really want to see more of Pranutan. She can be Kajol. not the conventional bollywood heroine but still the has an x factor. Not that Pranutan is not "bollywood type" but shes a good actress and has relateable personality. 

Originally posted by Golden-dew

Who and what is a flash?

DC comic superhero, who altered timelines. Sorry, it was a bad pj.🙈