Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

If you are talking about badaun rape case the real case reports as per cbi there was no rape , and sisters took own life as per they were having affair with someone from yadav caste.

So there are not going with real reports or anything ,they have just taken the first news and rumours and made a story out of it.

I do believe in that case rape happened. It was our system/law that was flawed...  we know how cased are manipulated in rural areas. My interest is anyway gone for this movie now so will not watch this one. 

Surprising missing Ayushmann movie after long time just like Aamir he became constant choice for watching movie in theatre.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: simim

I went and googled. There was so much controversy and reopening of the case and all. 

Have the makers sd it is based on badaun case?

They say loosely based or inspired from the usual.

S_H_Y thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I do believe in that case rape happened. It was our system/law that was flawed...  we know how cased are manipulated in rural areas. My interest is anyway gone for this movie now so will not watch this one. 

Surprising missing Ayushmann movie after long time just like Aamir he became constant choice for watching movie in theatre.

Dont say this on twitter or else the director would abuse you.

AliaBhatt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Sinha is best for cash and dus and skin show type movies only

when he takes such topics he cant do justice.and it ends up being a propaganda type.

This film would have been better made by shyam benegal , tigmanshu dhulia, or Prakash jha or abhishek chaubey.

they know the craft well. Sinha is a failure.I puked seeing his Raone. He should seriously get enrolled in FTII pune or Satyajit Ray film institute

S_H_Y thumbnail

Article 15 First Day - Annabelle Comes Home Second Day

Saturday 29 June 2019 10.30 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Article 15 managed to come out with a fair first day collections of 4.75 crore nett. The film had good evening growth which pushed the film and the collections are far better than the last film of Ayushmann Khurana Andhadhun which opened to 2.45 crore nett. 

There is no face value for the film so the collections are pretty decent but it depends where the film can go on from her especially after the weekend. The film is based on the caste system in rural India but the problem all these films have is that it will not reach that rural audience who will just not be interested in this sort of content and on top no star value and it will just depend on the five urban metros of Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Pune, Kolkatta and Bangalore for the bulk of its business. The film is based in UP but barring some of the bigger multiplexes of the state the collections are very dull in most cities of UP.

The growth should be strong on day two as the metros have good growth due to high end multiplexes and that is where Article 15 is doing most of its business.

Advertisement

Annabelle Comes Home has low collections over the first two days. The two day total is 7 crore nett and that is lower than the numbers of the last two Annabelle films. The two day figures for Annabelle Comes Home are as follows.

Thursday - 3,25,00,000 apprx

Friday - 3,75,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 7,00,00,000 apprx

Guinea thumbnail

4.75 cr first day isn’t bad at all for the movie .

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I personally loved the movie, AK is an amazing actor. AK has a neck for picking best script. It's eye opening to Indian people racism against cast. It has a lot of funny moments.

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's a pretty good movie. Top acting by Ayushmaan and some other actors I don't know the names of. Gripping all throughout. It's tough to watch because how real it is. I really recommend it to everyone. Kudos to the makers and the cast. 

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Kabir Singh Huge 2nd Saturday - Article 15 Good Jump

Sunday 30 June 2019 01.00 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Kabir Singh continued its extraordinary run on the second Saturday as it collected 16.50-17 crore nett. The collections have jumped around 40% plus on the second Saturday. This takes the film to around 162 crore nett making it the third highest grosser of the year till date and it will go to number one soon enough. 

Kabir Singh is heading for business above Padmaavat with the only thing in its way being the cricket matches. If this trend continues its going to be over 280 crore nett at the very least  but theer are big cricket matches involving India with one tomorrow (Sunday) which may hit collections. 

Article 15 has shown a good jump of 60% on Saturday but this is pretty much the norm now for the urban multiplex film and and its more about what happens post Monday. The second day collections are in the 7.25-7.50 crore nett range which takes the two day business to over 12 crore nett. This film could also be hit by the cricket match on Sunday but it still should manage fair weekend collections.