Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: simim

Its based on a true story. Means they did not say its the same story....IN real life upper caste raped OBC, and in this also Upper caste raped Dalit.

Ideally that should only be relevant. 

But in India caste is everything. So Brahmins are getting angry that why are we shown as rapists when actually Yadavs raped. So here Brahmin is shown as a bad guy and the good guy, the hero who avenges the death. But of course no one notices the good guys being brahmins...we want to take offence and we will.

Now why did he change the castes? Who knows....but all Indians need to take from the story is that upper castes have and will continue to dominate over lower castes...and we need to change that. Then maybe we can do away with reservations as well....

One thing I could not understand how this became anti Hindu. Because everyone is Hindu in the movie....but I have read many comments saying that as well...who knows

What I got to know real case was obc raped dalit. But they changed it Brahmin to cash in on creating controversy... I already have doubts on anubhav Sinha but ayushmann will be part of such thing 😕. I really liked that he experiments with his movies. 

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

What I got to know real case was obc raped dalit. But they changed it Brahmin to cash in on creating controversy... I already have doubts on anubhav Sinha but ayushmann will be part of such thing 😕. I really liked that he experiments with his movies. 

Well I havent seen the movie, but it was very clearly written everywhere that girl was obc and guys were yadavs. So it was upper caste raping obc. But in the movie both rapist and victims castes were changed. From OBC, it went down to SC and rapists from Yadavs it went up to Brahman...

Payal Rohatgi even sd, Nirbhaya was a brahmin, and she was raped and no one sd anything!!!

Its so terrible to read this. I cant understand why peoples mind sets have become like this.

They sd girls caste was maurya or something like that. I didnt get it. I am not familiar with it

So apparently Yadavs are not lower caste as per caste system, but the girls caste was. But I guess they wanted to show the clear atrocities of caste and so showed a wider disparity...making the girls also dalit and the guy a brahmin.

Edited by simim - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simim

Well I havent seen the movie, but it was very clearly written everywhere that girl was obc and guys were yadavs. So it was upper caste raping obc. But in the movie both rapist and victims castes were changed. From OBC, it went down to SC and rapists from Yadavs it went up to Brahman...

Payal Rohatgi even sd, Nirbhaya was a brahmin, and she was raped and no one sd anything!!!

Its so terrible to read this. I cant understand why peoples mind sets have become like this.

They sd girls caste was maurya or something like that. I didnt get it. I am not familiar with it

So apparently Yadavs are not lower caste as per caste system, but the girls caste was. But I guess they wanted to show the clear atrocities of caste and so showed a wider disparity...making the girls also dalit and the guy a brahmin.

I seriously feel terrible relegion n caste are used to leverage news stories. Girl was raped focus should be on that. But it's India.. alll these bulsight matters. 

Kab bdega India beyond case religion ðŸ˜­

simim thumbnail

I seriously feel terrible relegion n caste are used to leverage news stories. Girl was raped focus should be on that. But it's India.. alll these bulsight matters. 

Kab bdega India beyond case religion ðŸ˜­

Never..at least not in our lifetime

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is going to flop because not many people know about it. Also rape movies are very depressive. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Kabir Singh Dominates - Article 15 So So

Friday 28 June 2019 15.30 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Advertisement

Kabir Singh continues to dominate the box office and is by far the top film this week. The collections will see a limited drop from Thursday and it may well turn out to be one of best Fridays of all time. There are not many films which have seen a double digit Friday and this film could easily get that and more as the evenings will see even more collections.

The new film Article 15 has been left in the shadow of Kabir Singh. The opening is around 10-15% which is actually not bad but the hero has had two back to back films like Badhai Ho and Andhadhun which have done well and on top the media has gone crazy over these films so some goodwill is expected for the hero as well. But box office does not work like that and hit films do not mean your next films open well. The character you play in the film also has to be a hit then maybe it can help the initials of your future films.

The film has opened better than Andhadhun and despite the media hype the film actually does not have much face value and the number that its gets on day one which could go above 3.50 crore nett is not that bad for the film.

The Hollywood horror film Annabelle Comes Home opened on Thursday and collected around 3 crore nett and it should do a little better on Friday.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

If you are talking about badaun rape case the real case reports as per cbi there was no rape , and sisters took own life as per they were having affair with someone from yadav caste.

So there are not going with real reports or anything ,they have just taken the first news and rumours and made a story out of it.

simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

If you are talking about badaun rape case the real case reports as per cbi there was no rape , and sisters took own life as per they were having affair with someone from yadav caste.

So there are not going with real reports or anything ,they have just taken the first news and rumours and made a story out of it.

Omg really? But everyone was giving castes of the victim and the rapist on twitter saying rapist was Yadav and not Brahmin!!!

simim thumbnail

I went and googled. There was so much controversy and reopening of the case and all. 

Have the makers sd it is based on badaun case?