Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

It isn't dream yaar they need drama and will do that 

I don't feel it is a real scene.. Let's see

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I am going to support veer today 😆cant believe I'm saying this 😆. I understand he is hurt and these words come out in pain. I am super glad he has proof enough to show it on pari's face. He gets a like from me for that lol 

Yes, he became Veer to me from today, promoted from Veer guy👍🏼 as promised. I don't think any one of you will believe I am saying this. 

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Precap mein she is emotionally blackmailing Mishtu that she luvs Ruhaan so much it he doesn't reciprocate she'll die and Mishtu closes her mouth from saying those words..

But don't know why I feel this precap is a dream of Mishtu

hope vo dream hi ho 🤞🙏

I still have some hopes on pari 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Sweetzz, that is horrific😭for both Ruhaan, Mishti. 

Kaun kehta hain, this one is innocent, kind, selfless and gentle? God, I can spew some expletives right now at that woman right now😡👎🏼 So, after seeing the pictures of Ruhaan, Mishti, she says this to Mishti? The intentions then are very clear, right? 😡Get the guy at any cost☢️

Yes, she says these words after seeing the pictures😡 what do we say she is now? A loving sister? 

While I am typing this, I was thinking what if the precap was an editing trick. She tells Mishti that she loves ruhaan, waits for Mishti to say she is super happy for her, and then say that she can't live without ruhaan! 

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sweetzz, that is horrific😭for both Ruhaan, Mishti. 

Kaun kehta hain, this one is innocent, kind, selfless and gentle? God, I can spew some expletives right now at that woman right now😡👎🏼 So, after seeing the pictures of Ruhaan, Mishti, she says this to Mishti? The intentions then are very clear, right? 😡Get the guy at any cost☢️

Mili,  soon she will show her true colors.  She wanna force herself on the poor guy, Ruhaan. 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Mili,  soon she will show her true colors.  She wanna force herself on the poor guy, Ruhaan. 

Yes, Shiny. I think we better stay off the episode, unless you already watched it. 

Later......

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I don't feel it is a real scene.. Let's see

I feel it is ,she is manipulative because she want ruhaan

Vartika026 thumbnail

Actually I highly think precap is a dream sequence....it doesn't matter how much I hate pari but I know she won't go that far....I'm willing to give her the benefit of doubt....

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Actually I highly think precap is a dream sequence....it doesn't matter how much I hate pari but I know she won't go that far....I'm willing to give her the benefit of doubt....

I hope u are right but i am sorry i dont feel that..

She is obsessed with Ruhan and want him abd can go to any extent 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, Shiny. I think we better stay off the episode, unless you already watched it. 

Later......

No,  I haven't watched it till now. 

I won't be able to watch tomorrow's too if the precap comes out to be real & not a dream.  That sissy will emotionally blackmail Mishtu. 😭