Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel Precap could be dream of Mishtu..They can show Pari as dumb, selfish and foolish..But I don't think they show her as Disgusting as her mother

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

@bold ye sab vo kaha Veer ne?  🥺 what the hell!  Giving a completely new and stupid angle to the story. 

Yes he did..

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I feel Precap could be dream of Mishtu..They can show Pari as dumb, selfish and foolish..But I don't think they show her as Disgusting as her mother

Kitne dreams honge yaar precap mein? 😆

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Today Daadi irritated me to the core..She is talking all nonsense abt Pari and Ruhaan.. Can't she see tears in Mishti's eyes when she is blabbering all this nonsense..And she directly talking about the wedding..Arey Kam se kam ladka se toh Puchlo..she was saying Pari luvs Ruhaan and pari is so sure that Ruhaan luvs her too..That means she confirmed that he luvs her by taking her poti's words🙄Did she ever mind asking him?And saying that Mishtu should take the responsibility of the Shaadi and she'll also get a great guy like Ruhaan in her life🤦🙏

How is so sure that Ruhaan also loves Pari? What non sense!! Avi se hi planned about marriage and all.  Was planning to watch for those pics which Veer clicked but will not watch now.  Dadi ne hadd par kr di.  😪😪

Bdw, can anyone confirm me if Dadi knew about Arnav's love for Pari? 

sweetzzz thumbnail

How is so sure that Ruhaan also loves Pari? What non sense!! Avi se hi planned about marriage and all.  Was planning to watch for those pics which Veer clicked but will not watch now.  Dadi ne hadd par kr di.  😪😪

Bdw, can anyone confirm me if Dadi knew about Arnav's love for Pari? 

She does, but she ignores it conveniently. 

pranurosid thumbnail

@bold ye sab vo kaha Veer ne?  🥺 what the hell!  Giving a completely new and stupid angle to the story. 

He also said Mishtu is very mean and selfish girl..He also blabbered that she can't be loyal to any person..Though it's him or Pari or Ruhaan..

I felt like Thanking him first for clicking those pictures and kill him for bad-mouthing my Mishtu😡🤬😡

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

It isn't dream yaar they need drama and will do that 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Bold - exactly! And it looks like instead of backstabbing, it is blackmailing Mishti straight in the face saying she is worried if someone snatches her love away from her or something like that.😡

What hurt me the most was that the poor guy was leaving for his 3 day trip with a heavy heart that Mishti didn't confess the 3 magical words, and looks like he would hear them from Pari once he is back, and not from the person he loves. He also told mishti teen din mein kuch bhi ho sakti hai, mujhe koi aur ladki bhi mil sakti hai, though he is oblivious of what's going to happen, what he said was right.

Sweetzz, that is horrific😭for both Ruhaan, Mishti. 

Kaun kehta hain, this one is innocent, kind, selfless and gentle? God, I can spew some expletives right now at that woman right now😡👎🏼 So, after seeing the pictures of Ruhaan, Mishti, she says this to Mishti? The intentions then are very clear, right? 😡Get the guy at any cost☢️

sweetzzz thumbnail

He also said Mishtu is very mean and selfish girl..He also blabbered that she can't be loyal to any person..Though it's him or Pari or Ruhaan..

I felt like Thanking him first for clicking those pictures and kill him for bad-mouthing my Mishtu😡🤬😡

I am going to support veer today 😆cant believe I'm saying this 😆. I understand he is hurt and these words come out in pain. I am super glad he has proof enough to show it on pari's face. He gets a like from me for that lol 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Itni mean and selfish h to uska peecha q kar rahe ho?  Dafa ho jao na.