Posted: 4 years ago

Badi baatein to veer ,love cant be forced aada nada tada ..

When comes to u ,forcing wow and wow ...never seen such double faced hypocrite character🤬

Originally posted by khatimeethi

Badi baatein to veer ,love cant be forced aada nada tada ..

When comes to u ,forcing wow and wow ...never seen such double faced hypocrite character🤬

Anshi, please give us a brief update, pretty please.  You know I am grinding my ax, oiling my guns ready to jump in at any moment. 

Wohi Jo hoga mishti will sacrifice because madam said in precap she cant live without Ruhan aada Nada tada😡

Originally posted by khatimeethi

Wohi Jo hoga mishti will sacrifice because madam said in precap she cant live without Ruhan aada Nada tada😡

Ajeeb chipkoo h ye.... Arnav ko gyaan diya or ab khud zabardsti Ruhaan k gale paregi

Originally posted by mili9

Anshi, please give us a brief update, pretty please.  You know I am grinding my ax, oiling my guns ready to jump in at any moment. 

Episode started with Cute MisHaan scene where Mishti packs his luggage and few cute moments between them..After having breakfast he asks Mishtu to say those 3 words,Mishti says she'll say that once he returns. Then he leaves to Nasik..Daadi tells Mishti that both sis and Ruhaan luv each other..She also mentions about the ILU card..Mishtu is in tears and says to Daadi that she is so happy for her sis.Meanwhile Ex says to sis that MisHaan luv each other and the cycle of two women luving same man  continuing in their family..He says to Pari that Mishti is taking revenge for what Nandini did to Mauli by snatching Ruhaan from her.Sis gonna slap him but he stops her and shows the pics from the dance sequence..Pari in tears

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

Seriously, I felt like slapping her tight after watching the precap. Like mother, like daughter😡. Selfishness ki ek meaning hai, aur ek brand ambassador

Precap mein she is emotionally blackmailing Mishtu that she luvs Ruhaan so much if he doesn't reciprocate she'll die and Mishtu closes her mouth from saying those words..

But don't know why I feel this precap is a dream of Mishtu

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

But I sincerely thank GEM for clicking those pictures..Thanq so much😃

Originally posted by pranurosid

But I sincerely thank GEM for clicking those pictures..Thanq so much😃

Koi fayda nah hua🤪