Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

...Yes,..I don’t think he had any good qualities he could give her.. 

🤣

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

This was epic 😆

I haven't been watching the show for a couple of day, don't know what's happening... But seems like Pari is showing some some qualities of her shameless mother.... 

But it's great to see that she finally got out of her La la*assumptions* land 🥳

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shiny9911

innocent.  🤣🤣

Don't know abt other qualities.  But one thing is for sure neither was nandu  innocent nor is her daughter.  

Seriously Nandini and innocence??? 🤣

No innocent woman in her right mind would sleep with her Bff's hubby and don't even feel a tad guilt about it .. she was anything but innocent🤣

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This cracked me up.....how can kunal give her good qualities..... In one line he says she's like her mother n in second creative n innocent..... Creative yes....look at her creation🤣

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

🤣

raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wait for 2morrow guys.  Abhi se pari ka band mat bjao. Mana ki wo kunan ki beti h but she always loved and supported mishthi. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Are they kids to do all these stuff now?

exactly. Why Pari will beg like a baby? This is so irritating.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Pari bachpan se he selfish thi jisko mishti ki mumma chahiye thi but apna buddy kisi ke sath share nai karna tha .

Mishti bachpan mai bhi kabhi pari jaise selfish nai thi isiliye to mauli ko bola tha ki pari ke liye mrs malhotra ban kar memory losswale kunal ke sath rahe. 

Mishti mai bchpan mai bachpana tha jiski wajah se batroom mai pari ko bandh kiya tha at the age of six. 

Mishti ka bachpana waqt ke sath chala gaya but pari ki selfishness aj bhi wohi hai .

Bachpan mai bacche mai bachpana ho yeh to samaj aata hai but selfishness nai hona chahiye .

Mishti learned from her mistake and grew up. But Pari is still living there. When did Ruhan said he loves her? Very ridiculous demand from Pari. Not once that guy uttered that he loves Pari. So on the basis of what she is demanding Ruhan? Jabardasti hai keya???

Although begging Mauli was selfish but I would understand .......bin ma ki bacchi.........but what about Ruhan? She has Arnav whom she denied . Now what is not her she is crying for that Ruhan. Mishti should give her a tight slap. Yes at this age Mishti can't lock her in bathroom. But can slap her.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago