Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Thank you.

Yes, I agree, there are many layers to the characters. It's sad that TRP audience didn't accept it. I don't know what was Star expecting though, a new concept plus the slot, did it think it would get 3+ TRPs? I wish Star had given a breather to the show for 100 epis, at least the story would've progressed properly, with background for all characters.

Anyways, l thought this week episodes were good, the story is moving. 

Yes, l am still guessing Dhruv's intentions. It can't be that he is as seedha (and dumb) as he looks. 

We still have to figure out how Dhruv and Jahnvi got married.

Yes, This week was good. All the characters showed growth even minor ones such as Commissioner and his wife. Even Dada ji had dialogues this week. The story seemed back on track. 

I also think that revamp is the wrong words to use to begin with, from whatever i have been watching and reading initially it was supposed to be Kabir v/s Jhanvi or atleast that was my deduction. So the story just went back to the original but on fast forward. The whole Kavya v/s Jhanvi thing is that she will be the one to clue Kabir in but in the end he will be Jhanviโ€™s adversary.  Though Kabir in the end will have a very difficult choice to make as to who is the real victim.

Yeah! Dhruv is too seedha and dumb for any one to digest. There is more to his character that does not add up.

@bold: Only suspense the makers have successfully created thus far. That is the question that everyone in this forum wants the answer to. Who did Jhanvi manipulate? PK or Dhruv?

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Yes, This week was good. All the characters showed growth even minor ones such as Commissioner and his wife. Even Dada ji had dialogues this week. The story seemed back on track. 

I also think that revamp is the wrong words to use to begin with, from whatever i have been watching and reading initially it was supposed to be Kabir v/s Jhanvi or atleast that was my deduction. So the story just went back to the original but on fast forward. The whole Kavya v/s Jhanvi thing is that she will be the one to clue Kabir in but in the end he will be Jhanviโ€™s adversary.  Though Kabir in the end will have a very difficult choice to make as to who is the real victim.

Yeah! Dhruv is too seedha and dumb for any one to digest. There is more to his character that does not add up.

@bold: Only suspense the makers have successfully created thus far. That is the question that everyone in this forum wants the answer to. Who did Jhanvi manipulate? PK or Dhruv?

@bold: Exactly this!!! I've been feeling the same.

I have 2 theories about the Dhruv-PK thing.

If PK liked Jahnvi, then he may have coerced Dhruv into marriage. Dhruv agreed because he wants to be in his father's good books. But I dont think he likes PK, because of how PK is biased against him. He is bidding his time to get back against his father.

Second is PK already knows JahnvI is shady. So instead of getting rid of her, he brought her home to keep an eye on her, and find out her motive. He does not know she is Pooja. Dhruv agrees for the same reason as the above theory. Or it could be that he is hands and gloves with his father, and he and PK are running an elaborate con on Jahnvi, making her think she won. The only problem here is that why would PK let JahnvI turn his wife insane then and donate land for the hospital (which was her father's dream)?

I really do feel sometimes that writers should check out some of the threads in our forum. The good ones, asking questions, I mean. Not all,๐Ÿ˜†

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If PK liked Jahnvi, then he may have coerced Dhruv into marriage. Dhruv agreed because he wants to be in his father's good books. But I dont think he likes PK, because of how PK is biased against him. He is bidding his time to get back against his father.

Second is PK already knows JahnvI is shady. So instead of getting rid of her, he brought her home to keep an eye on her, and find out her motive. He does not know she is Pooja. Dhruv agrees for the same reason as the above theory. Or it could be that he is hands and gloves with his father, and he and PK are running an elaborate con on Jahnvi, making her think she won. The only problem here is that why would PK let JahnvI turn his wife insane then and donate land for the hospital (which was her father's dream)?

I really do feel sometimes that writers should check out some of the threads in our forum. The good ones, asking questions, I mean. Not all,๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: Great Minds think Alike. That is how I felt the entire last week. I am gonna go with theory number one as PK is a mastermind but what he lacks is patience. He is rash, impulsive and arrogant. The man does not waste time. 

But we will know when the time comes till then I am gonna enjoy the ride as the makers are not dragging the tracks.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

@bold: Great Minds think Alike. That is how I felt the entire last week. I am gonna go with theory number one as PK is a mastermind but what he lacks is patience. He is rash, impulsive and arrogant. The man does not waste time. 

But we will know when the time comes till then I am gonna enjoy the ride as the makers are not dragging the tracks.

Thatโ€™s what I feel. PKs impulsiveness is his weakness, plus his early successes against the doctor and being a good businessman made him arrogant of his abilities.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Sorta updated the first page. ๐Ÿ˜†

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I felt Jhanvi just drugged her to prove (to Ishani) that she's still very much on track and Suman can't be cured.

But got a bonus gift of Suman being scaredy delusional about Ashok Sharma.

I'm sure PK will manipulate Kabir and plead innocent. And Mr. secret agent will give in ๐Ÿค”

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I never felt PK was in charge, ever.

She literally got away with a 50 lakh scam. Got Suman mad. Made PK do things he wouldn't have ever done. Hell, got him plastered with cow dung.

Sometimes I feel PK is plainly overrated. His ego bloats up all the successes he has to his credit. Actually he's pretty average cunning.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Updated first page. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

I had forgotten about this post. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Now l miss Jahnvi.๐Ÿ˜’