Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Hehe no use of saying this sumita.. Plp will still come and mock. Leave it. Let's appreciate shrenu's hardwork and keep supporting her. πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 

Anyways good post. And I noticed everything was going well till that manohar track. It went downhill after that.. πŸ™„

Thats Why i simply ignore and report ..I do not entertain stupid mind game mocking posts ..

Exactly everything going so well until bol bit started ,..

For Shrenu - Anything.. she is talented and harworking and proving it via Jhanvi 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked Manohar track, l know I am in minority, l just did not like the ending of the track. Ugh.
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I liked Manohar track, l know I am in minority, l just did not like the ending of the track. Ugh.

Same the start was good but the ending was horrible and thats what messed up. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

All of us liked.. Ending ruined .. thanks to the writers.. they did not achieve much by doing this.

UK rating went down after that and still not picking 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't like the way he was touching her. It was gross😈. But she kicked him ,stabbed him but gave up in the end. It wud hv been dhamaka if it was her plan all along.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I didn't like the way he was touching her. It was gross😈. But she kicked him ,stabbed him but gave up in the end. It wud hv been dhamaka if it was her plan all along.

Yes!!!

If it was shown to be a plan between her and Ishani, it would have been great. Ishani would have also got something to do.

But l think Ishani is growing smarter, first noticing that Suman has recovered, then phoning Jahnvi to tell her that Kavya is at home.

Okay, someone clear my confusion, did Kavya see Jahnvi in PKs room that day with the locker, or Jahnvi managed to distract her with the phonecall?

Sumita18 thumbnail

Yes!!!

If it was shown to be a plan between her and Ishani, it would have been great. Ishani would have also got something to do.

But l think Ishani is growing smarter, first noticing that Suman has recovered, then phoning Jahnvi to tell her that Kavya is at home.

Okay, someone clear my confusion, did Kavya see Jahnvi in PKs room that day with the locker, or Jahnvi managed to distract her with the phonecall?

I watched the episode and i do not think she saw .. I do not think I missed anything , I guess Jahnvi managed to distract her with the phonecall

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I watched the episode and i do not think she saw .. I do not think I missed anything , I guess Jahnvi managed to distract her with the phonecall

Okay, so this is next thing.

11. Jahnvi distracted Kavya, Kavya got the blame. Jahnvi knows those are not the actual files. So, now Jahnvi has to get the relevant files which are with commissioner. Let's see where this goes.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Okay, so this is next thing.

11. Jahnvi distracted Kavya, Kavya got the blame. Jahnvi knows those are not the actual files. So, now Jahnvi has to get the relevant files which are with commissioner. Let's see where this goes.

File does not have anything important related to her past ..Commisioners kept the important bit related to Ashok Sharma case ( I did not watch that properly u know why ) 

Commisioner hides things from PK ...WE DO NOT KNOW WHY ..

PK knew in the video that its not kavya ..everyone saw the video and it does not look like its Kavya ..But Kavya still got the blame because there were only two people in the house ..Kavya and Jhanvi ..PK knows its Jhanvi but still he blamed Kavya and insulted ...he is the biggest manipulators .. what a fab acting ..Kabir wants to investrigate ..i am happy about this .. Let see how jhanvi manipluates them too ..

Kid who is playing Arush is a very good actor too ....

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumita18

File does not have anything important related to her past ..Commisioners kept the important bit related to Ashok Sharma case ( I did not watch that properly u know why ) 

Commisioner hides things from PK ...WE DO NOT KNOW WHY ..

PK knew in the video that its not kavya ..everyone saw the video and it does not look like its Kavya ..But Kavya still got the blame because there were only two people in the house ..Kavya and Jhanvi ..PK knows its Jhanvi but still he blamed Kavya and insulted ...he is the biggest manipulators .. what a fab acting ..

Kid who is playing Arush is very good actor too ....

Even PK is suspicious of Jhanvi I guess. Don't know why he blamed Kavya then? Why such blind trust over jhanvi?