Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

File does not have anything important related to her past ..Commisioners kept the important bit related to Ashok Sharma case ( I did not watch that properly u know why ) 

Commisioner hides things from PK ...WE DO NOT KNOW WHY ..

PK knew in the video that its not kavya ..everyone saw the video and it does not look like its Kavya ..But Kavya still got the blame because there were only two people in the house ..Kavya and Jhanvi ..PK knows its Jhanvi but still he blamed Kavya and insulted ...he is the biggest manipulators .. what a fab acting ..

Kid who is playing Arush is very good actor too ....

If PK knows why is he acting around? I've got this feeling before also, that PK knows Jahnvi is shady. 

How are the makers going to wrap all this up in two weeks because after that in revamp everyone will know the truth. Hmm?

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Even PK is suspicious of Jhanvi I guess. Don't know why he blamed Kavya then? Why such blind trust over jhanvi?

Yup Pk knows its Jhanvi ..Jhanvi knows PK Knows its her.. but PK hates Kavya thats why he took this opportunity to insult her ...

We will find out Kala .. jab deekhte hai to fans says everything to fast.. jab nahi deekhate to people why blind trust ..

Regarding Blind Trust.. its very simple.. Jhanvi earned that via working for him, and making his business and political links better... etc ...So its easy to trust.. Kabir was not around PK to help and Dhruv has some past .. thats why PK does not trust him also..

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

If PK knows why is he acting around? I've got this feeling before also, that PK knows Jahnvi is shady. 

How are the makers going to wrap all this up in two weeks because after that in revamp everyone will know the truth. Hmm?

Not sure about this until he find some strong proof against jhanvi.. Who says its going to wrap in two weeks...Story will continue by making Kabir Realise that jhanvi is not what she looks like ...

Revamp does not mean ending past to start new... it will be continuation with some revelation ..Kabir start doubting Jhanvi without knowing PK truth will be good start 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Not sure about this until he find some strong proof against jhanvi.. Who says its going to wrap in two weeks...Story will continue by making Kabir Realise that jhanvi is not what she looks like ...

Revamp does not mean ending past to start new... it will be continuation with some revelation ..Kabir start doubting Jhanvi without knowing PK truth will be good start 

Yeah, l meant wrapping up PKs angle.

I dunno whether they are retaining Ayub or not. I hope they do.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Yeah, l meant wrapping up PKs angle.

I dunno whether they are retaining Ayub or not. I hope they do.

I doubt .

Kabir wont know complete truth about PK kand and what he did to Jhanvi father etc , U guess.. if he knew then how makers are going to show Kabir Vs Jhanvi/Pooja ..

Kuch to Twist hai ....will have to wait and see ..I do not want to assume 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, the Sonali Jay plot is still left open. Perhaps Shail becomes too busy in handling Manohar lol.

Nice post btw, revision hogaya of sorts 😆

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

Yes, the Sonali Jay plot is still left open. Perhaps Shail becomes too busy in handling Manohar lol.

Nice post btw, revision hogaya of sorts 😆

Thank you 😆

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great Post! Finally someone is talking sense in this forum. 

I agree that there are some bugs in the story line as the makers are not able to find the balance between suspense and confusion. But compared to all the nonsense that is served on ITV this show is pretty good. 

The issue I think the makers are battling at this point is that the TRP viewers are more literal minded and this story has way too many layers. There main lead is a grey character. There is a very fine line between villain and victim. And since the writers are not giving much background information for any of the characters it is difficult to sympathize or connect with the characters. 

Honest to god “ Dhruv is Shady” should be a separate thread as it is the only thing this forum seem to agree on. I happen to agree though. He is also a huge liability for Jhaanvi, somehow is think he will be collateral damage between PK and Jhaanvi.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Great Post! Finally someone is talking sense in this forum. 

I agree that there are some bugs in the story line as the makers are not able to find the balance between suspense and confusion. But compared to all the nonsense that is served on ITV this show is pretty good. 

The issue I think the makers are battling at this point is that the TRP viewers are more literal minded and this story has way too many layers. There main lead is a grey character. There is a very fine line between villain and victim. And since the writers are not giving much background information for any of the characters it is difficult to sympathize or connect with the characters. 

Honest to god “ Dhruv is Shady” should be a separate thread as it is the only thing this forum seem to agree on. I happen to agree though. He is also a huge liability for Jhaanvi, somehow is think he will be collateral damage between PK and Jhaanvi.

Thank you.

Yes, I agree, there are many layers to the characters. It's sad that TRP audience didn't accept it. I don't know what was Star expecting though, a new concept plus the slot, did it think it would get 3+ TRPs? I wish Star had given a breather to the show for 100 epis, at least the story would've progressed properly, with background for all characters.

Anyways, l thought this week episodes were good, the story is moving. 

Yes, l am still guessing Dhruv's intentions. It can't be that he is as seedha (and dumb) as he looks. 

We still have to figure out how Dhruv and Jahnvi got married.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you.

Yes, I agree, there are many layers to the characters. It's sad that TRP audience didn't accept it. I don't know what was Star expecting though, a new concept plus the slot, did it think it would get 3+ TRPs? I wish Star had given a breather to the show for 100 epis, at least the story would've progressed properly, with background for all characters.

Anyways, l thought this week episodes were good, the story is moving. 

Yes, l am still guessing Dhruv's intentions. It can't be that he is as seedha (and dumb) as he looks. 

We  have to figure out how Dhruv and Jahnvi got married.

That's a million dollar question and we don't know whether we will get answers. Who knows bhabhi-devar jodi ki chakkar mein they might make Dhruv hate jhanvi.

As u mentioned they must hv given atleast 50 to 60 episodes to judge the pulse of the audiences. Everything is going in a jet speed.

The writers must be scratching their heads day and night.