Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, first off, I dunno why have ppl been so negative about this show even before it started. I was ranting too, since last week, but the negativity this show has seen....

I dunno what ppl were expecting. Like on another show of SP, someone is jumping off skyscraper, in some Zee show apparently there is no blood available for AB+ blood group who is universal recipient, and the list can go on.... Like Duniya Bhar ki complaints with this show, since even before it launched. 

I know it's not stellar, there are issues, but writers in ITV these days everywhere, except Sony, are writing shit. It's not like sy, 2-3 years back when channels were a bit relaxed and we got good shows like POW or Dahleez. Now it's all about TRPs in a rabid way, so of course quality suffers,because writers are writing under a lot of pressure.

Anyways, coming back to this post, I was thinking of kinda making a list of all that has happened, or what Jahnvi has done, or not done, because the show is gonna revamp, so God knows whether there will be any consistency. You guys are free to add, if you want. Please no negativity here!

1. Okay, first week, there was this stupid fish in the food thing, but I think Jahnvi's motive was to make sure none of those priests ever came back to the house lol.

2. She knew about the widow remarriage beforehand, so she suggested the Ishani-Kabir engagement, to create differences between PK and Kabir.

3. Then the whole widow Pooja video leak, to ruin PKs image, by leaking the video. She had PK humiliated, just like he father was humiliated, face blackened and all, they showed in flashback.

4. Okay, then she helped rebuild his campaign?? But even behind that there was a motive. She wanted PK to donate the land for constructing a charitable hospital, which was her father's wish, and PK did that. Now lets see whether writers will remember this after leap, or make Jahnvi completely dark.

5. At the land donation ceremony, Jahnvi made Shail question PK. I think she did it to bring up the old controversy for reporters, but Lol PK got too riled, and tried to kill Shail. She saved Shail, and there was a tiff between PK and Commissioner.

6. She also got Mummy mad in a press conference, because Mummy humiliated her father and called him mad. So that part is done.

7. Okay, from here I go off track. Manohar track started well, with all the challenge and everything, and beating him up. But it ended badly. Even if Manohar got killed, it wasn't Jahnvi who did that, but PK.

8. There was some misunderstanding between PK and commissioner, due to the Shail matter but that was sorted out. However, I think commissioner is definitely wary of PK now, and that's why he and his wife are hiding stuff. Let's see whether writers remember it after leap/revamp. I can't say commissioner is okay fellow, cos he is corrupt and tried to kill Shail, but l don't know what is his game.

9. And what about Sonali and Jai? Jahnvi gave their photos to Shail and wanted dirt on them. I dunno what she planned to do with the information. Was it because of Chanda's husband or Chanda herself? Again, l dunno whether there will be any continuity for this.

10. Between all this, we still have the mystery of how Dhruv and Jahnvi got married, and why PK trusts and prefers Jahnvi over his sons. Was she such a good employee at his company, or is it because she gives sensible suggestions for his mayor campaign. (I still find Dhruv shady. And if he's really like he behaves, then I dunno, he's kinda clingy and stupid lol.)

11. Jahnvi distracted Kavya, Kavya got the blame. Jahnvi knows those are not the actual files. So, now Jahnvi has to get the relevant files which are with commissioner. Let's see where this goes.

12. Okay, so Jahnvi drugged Suman to let out the truth. 

13. Jahnvi manipulated and framed Kavya, so that Kavya is suspected of being Pooja. She also got Aarush's grandparents to take him away. PK threw Kavya out.

14. Indirect result of all this is that Dadaji got paralyzed due to a cardiac arrest.

15. Jahnvi manipulated and distracted PK in the stressful situation to sign him over all his property to Jahnvi/Pooja.

16. She lured PK to the godown and tried to burn him to death, but Kabir saved his dad. 

17. She threw them out of the house.

And now Pooja has taken over, so we'll whatever πŸ˜‚

So, have I missed anything, please add. I don't know whether there will be any continuity for all the unanswered questions, but let's see. Just made this post, to keep a checklist of what's happening, lol.

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago

My question is when is she filling those pots?

Dunia Bhar ka complain .πŸ˜† because yahan per kuch log hai woh show dekhte nahi hai on regular basis .this is my pov ( everyday new member ) .. I had been watching since day one and it is fantastic and interesting ..

People come rant mock and complain because they r not getting what they want to see..

This is Jhanvi Stories ..Simple is that ...

I never liked other track Kavya-Kabir-Vyom.. the most pathetic weak track i have even seen ..Audiences could not connect to that also

Most dissppointing thing and only complain- Makers did not use Zain , Kabir character did not grow , powerful kabir will work for this show and one promo of Kabir-Jhanvi ...

Bahu vs Bahu Drama does not work for TV shows anymore ...

PS: Mostly rant here.. because they hate Shrenu doing powerful role , well she is good actress and glad she is making Jhanvi /Pooja very popular  ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Thanks for the detailed post Ananya.

Point 9 . Don't know whether they will remember. Don't know what will happen in revamp.

Point 10. Reason for Dhruvs marriage with Jhanvi is still a mystery. Someone in the other thread was mentioning Dhruv helping Jhanvi by marrying her and will let go of her once PK is exposed so that he can marry his GF. It sounded ridiculous. Like I thought anything can happen on ITV.

Originally posted by kala16

Point 9 . Don't know whether they will remember. Don't know what will happen in revamp.

Point 10. Reason for Dhruvs marriage with Jhanvi is still a mystery. Someone in the other thread was mentioning Dhruv helping Jhanvi by marrying her and will let go of her once PK is exposed so that he can marry his GF. It sounded ridiculous. Like I thought anything can happen on ITV.

Bullshit πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Amy142

My question is when is she filling those pots?

Oh yeah. I think that was Jahnvi being over dramatic. But that's a good point.

Originally posted by kala16

I hope they remember. Because it makes no sense to get rid of PK and Suman, but not Chanda and her kids.

Point number 10, hmm, actually to be honest, not to hurt JanRuv fans, but I find Dhruv too boring and too cheesy. And him having a EMA, like who would want to go to this extent for him?

Ishan is not a bad actor tho, so l hope Dhruv is shady, like against PK and Jahnvi for dominating him. Not EMA types, because again a guy like Dhruv get a gf? It makes me lol.

Originally posted by Sumita18

Dunia Bhar ka complain .πŸ˜† because yahan per kuch log hai woh show dekhte nahi hai on regular basis .this is my pov ( everyday new member ) .. I had been watching since day one and it is fantastic and interesting ..

People come rant mock and complain because they r not getting what they want to see..

This is Jhanvi Stories ..Simple is that ...

I never liked other track Kavya-Kabir-Vyom.. the most pathetic weak track i have even seen ..Audiences could not connect to that a lot ..

Most dissppointing thing and only complain- Makers did not use Zain , Kabir character did not grow , powerful kabir will work for this show and one promo of Kabir-Jhanvi ...

Bahu vs Bahu Drama does not work for TV shows anymore ...

PS: Mostly rant here.. because they hate Shrenu doing powerful role , well she is good actress and glad she is making Jhanvi /Pooja very popular  ..

Hehe no use of saying this sumita.. Plp will still come and mock. Leave it. Let's appreciate shrenu's hardwork and keep supporting her. πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 

Anyways good post. And I noticed everything was going well till that manohar track. It went downhill after that.. πŸ™„

Dhruv is fake Ranbir Kapoor,  rememberπŸ˜‰

Writers might forget him in the tashanbazzi