Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Golu14

Bottomline is that this show is a sinking ship! Right ... it's going down faster than the Titanic😳! No story but just nonsense! Exactly, but despite the lack of story ... the magic that Anshmin created, compensated for everything else. I can't believe they wasted the potential of a such a beautiful couple Anshmin. I am going to mourn it a lot! Same here😭.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Okay Did not know that Donal was officially confirmed as Happy . Wish the best to all concerned 

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! Harleen is visibly Momsy's fate.πŸ˜†

I know if one is a Purvi fan, then he will have hopes from the character and will surely not like people calling her negative and not the lead character when she has just entered. But it is the truth. Harleen isn't going to change into a positive character. DTHHJ was always meant to be of RockyHappy. Removing Happy would be the final nail in the coffin.

I personally have never seen Purvi act so can’t say I am her fan Only know her as she is a good friend of Zain Imam who was the negative lead where  Jasmin was the positive female lead in TEI . I never understood why indian soap opera viewers or viewers of any show look at shows primarily for their favourite actor . I look at shows because the story interests me regardless of the actors but if I find I am drawn to several shows with the same actor I may give his future shows a try but still decide on the basis of the story whether to continue to look at it or not . Also shows movies etc should portray to full spectrum of human experience somewhat realistically whether good or bad unless it is a supernatural show or something of that nature  . I never understood why many viewers of indian tv shows ( as seen on social media)  always want the shows to be moral otherwise it will corrupt society or send a bad message ( what is disturbing is that people let fictional tv shows and soap operas at that influence them in real life - that has to change) and want their favourite actor in a positive role and are so involved in following their personal life offscreen and expect their personal life to align with the positive character they play and the fantasies they develop about them merging reel and real Such a strange phenomenon Would you not be impressed to see your fav actor convincingly play any substantive role include a negative role which might be far different from their real character and so helps them develop their skills and indeed requires more skill to play   

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Just going back to reminisce good memories of Roha. How will anyone ever replace her as Happy, never. The way she caresses him, like he is her baby, like he is the most precious thing she owns, she has all the right on him, their hugs are so different. They melt into each other, soothing each other. The way he behaves like a kid infront of her, how he melts when she is around. Like she is the water and he is the fire. The way she looks into his eyes and all she wants is to get close to him, bridge all gaps irrespective of where they are. And their head bumps☺️πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ the trademark head bumps ❀️. I am realising how much I will miss them.. more than I can ever describe.. they defined romance on a different level all together. πŸ’”β€οΈ All this has been possible because of Ashmin, and no one can ever recreate this. 😭😭 I cant believe I actually have tears as I type.. I will miss them so much 😞😞😭 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

I personally have never seen Purvi act so can’t say I am her fan Only know her as she is a good friend of Zain Imam who was the negative lead where  Jasmin was the positive female lead in TEI . I never understood why indian soap opera viewers or viewers of any show look at shows primarily for their favourite actor . I look at shows because the story interests me regardless of the actors but if I find I am drawn to several shows with the same actor I may give his future shows a try but still decide on the basis of the story whether to continue to look at it or not . Also shows movies etc should portray to full spectrum of human experience somewhat realistically whether good or bad unless it is a supernatural show or something of that nature  . I never understood why many viewers of indian tv shows ( as seen on social media)  always want the shows to be moral otherwise it will corrupt society or send a bad message ( what is disturbing is that people let fictional tv shows and soap operas at that influence them in real life - that has to change) and want their favourite actor in a positive role and are so involved in following their personal life offscreen and expect their personal life to align with the positive character they play and the fantasies they develop about them merging reel and real Such a strange phenomenon Would you not be impressed to see your fav actor convincingly play any substantive role include a negative role which might be far different from their real character and so helps them develop their skills and indeed requires more skill to play   

Yes. I agree. These have become the unwritten rules governing ITV shows and also some viewers dig and contemplate a bit too much on the actor's personal life which shouldn't happen.

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Just going back to reminisce good memories of Roha. How will anyone ever replace her as Happy, never. The way she caresses him, like he is her baby, like he is the most precious thing she owns, she has all the right on him, their hugs are so different. They melt into each other, soothing each other. The way he behaves like a kid infront of her, how he melts when she is around. Like she is the water and he is the fire. The way she looks into his eyes and all she wants is to get close to him, bridge all gaps irrespective of where they are. And their head bumps☺️πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ the trademark head bumps ❀️. I am realising how much I will miss them.. more than I can ever describe.. they defined romance on a different level all together. πŸ’”β€οΈ All this has been possible because of Ashmin, and no one can ever recreate this. 😭😭 I cant believe I actually have tears as I type.. I will miss them so much 😞😞😭 

Yup! For the same reason, I have stopped looking at the VMs as well. The more I see them, the more I will miss and mourn! πŸ˜­

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Yup! For the same reason, I have stopped looking at the VMs as well. The more I see them, the more I will miss and mourn! πŸ˜­

I just went back to watch the scene before the  accident πŸ’” the comfort they share ❀️

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just went back to watch the scene before the  accident πŸ’” the comfort they share ❀️

Reading these makes me so nostalgic and sad. Yearning for some miracle to happen. Oh Jasmin please say its a June Joke! And that you are actually not quitting πŸ’”

Golu14 thumbnail

Your description is so apt and envelops all what RoHa shared.. it all looks so beautiful β€οΈ We can never ever have any such thing! It was the most beautiful and most precious bond! Like a fantasy... πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨

Let's be content with whatever we had. Just think that it was always meant to be that way and there was no way we could have had more of them. Just like all good things.. it had its own end πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”  Peace.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Your description is so apt and envelops all what RoHa shared.. it all looks so beautiful β€οΈ We can never ever have any such thing! It was the most beautiful and most precious bond! Like a fantasy... πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨

Let's be content with whatever we had. Just think that it was always meant to be that way and there was no way we could have had more of them. Just like all good things.. it had its own end πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”  Peace.

Yes it’s come to an end... Rohaβ€οΈπŸ’”