Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Agreed . The audience will have a hatd time connecting to the new actress esp as there was no resolution to RoHa story Very few happy moments between them Guess Purvi will still be Harleen So they are not keeping the character of Happy and replacing the actress using the unrealistic cliched plastic surgery story but actually writing off the character of Happy when her name is in the title of the show and it is supposed to be her journey Quite odd Maybe like with Chintu they will show Rocky inspired by Happy ( shown in a few flashbacks) to move on positively in life with Harleen ? 

They should give RoHa a happy ending now with the original actors Then do a season 2 with Harleen and Rocky if they want showing Happy tragically passed away or something Not ideal but I guess that is the best way to salvage this mess 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

Agreed . The audience will have a hatd time connecting to the new actress esp as there was no resolution to RoHa story Very few happy moments between them Guess Purvi will still be Harleen So they are not keeping the character of Happy and replacing the actress using the unrealistic cliched plastic surgery story but actually writing off the character of Happy when her name is in the title of the show and it is supposed to be her journey Quite odd Maybe like with Chintu they will show Rocky inspired by Happy ( shown in a few flashbacks) to move on positively in life with Harleen ? 

They should give RoHa a happy ending now with the original actors Then do a season 2 with Harleen and Rocky if they want showing Happy tragically passed away or something Not ideal but I guess that is the best way to salvage this mess 

I doubt what you say. Harleen is negative. She can't be the lead. If they had to write off Happy then they would have had shown RV actually killing her and then getting hanged for it. Currently, Happy is alive and well. How can they kill her now?

Harleen can't be the lead. She is temporary till Happy returns in Rocky's life. That article has the issue of terminology and Purvi shared it on her profile just because it might have been the only article available which proclaimed her entry. That's it.

trinitodebone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

I doubt what you say. Harleen is negative. She can't be the lead. If they had to write off Happy then they would have had shown RV actually killing her and then getting hanged for it. Currently, Happy is alive and well. How can they kill her now?

Harleen can't be the lead. She is temporary till Happy returns in Rocky's life. That article has the issue of terminology and Purvi shared it on her profile just because it might have been the only article available which proclaimed her entry. That's it.

It says she will enter as the LEAD but you may be right in the sense that her character is negative Though it does not have to be temporary ad in a cameo but the negative female lead / antagonist and Donal Bisht or some other actress will play the role of Happy maybe justifying the changed appearance saying she underwent plastic surgery Or they can have the negative character turn positive gradually They have done that in other shows like Kala Terka and Swaragini The point is this is all friendly speculation  /discussion on a public forum about a fictional tv show and a soap opera at that for entertainment Nothing major So we will all just have to wait and see

trinitodebone thumbnail

It says she will enter as the LEAD but you may be right in the sense that her character is negative Though it does not have to be temporary ad in a cameo but the negative female lead / antagonist and Donal Bisht or some other actress will play the role of Happy maybe justifying the changed appearance saying she underwent plastic surgery Or they can have the negative character turn positive gradually They have done that in other shows like Kala Terka and Swaragini The point is this is all friendly speculation  /discussion on a public forum about a fictional tv show and a soap opera at that for entertainment Nothing major So we will all just have to wait and see

Also in other shows they showed the male lead as missing not definitively dead because the actor and / or producer wanted the actor to leave and simply never brought him back and brought in a new actor playing a new male lead character . Point is never know what will hapoen in itv Will have to wait and see

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But how can Harleen be the lead? After all this was all about RockyHappy. They wouldnt show such scenes of Rocky and Happy bonding if Harleen would become the lead in future. And Happy was the main character of the show. They cannot get rid of her. Harleen would be the negative lead of the show. Even Azinkya (Honey) also posted that he is the lead of dthhj. They are different leads but the main hero and heroine are Happy and Rocky. 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

But how can Harleen be the lead? After all this was all about RockyHappy. They wouldnt show such scenes of Rocky and Happy bonding if Harleen would become the lead in future. And Happy was the main character of the show. They cannot get rid of her. Harleen would be the negative lead of the show. Even Azinkya (Honey) also posted that he is the lead of dthhj. They are different leads but the main hero and heroine are Happy and Rocky. 

Exactly! Harleen is visibly Momsy's fate.πŸ˜†

I know if one is a Purvi fan, then he will have hopes from the character and will surely not like people calling her negative and not the lead character when she has just entered. But it is the truth. Harleen isn't going to change into a positive character. DTHHJ was always meant to be of RockyHappy. Removing Happy would be the final nail in the coffin.

Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There are so many exceptionally talented actresses on tv, BUT NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM CAN TAKE JASMIN'S PLACE AS HAPPY! And THAT is a fact! Coming here and hearing that Donal Bisht is the "new Happy", is the worst possible news yet! She is the LAST person that can fill Jasmin's shoes. I've seen her as Sharanya in Ek Deewana tha, and I've seen her a little bit in Roop ... both places I was unimpressed (and even a bit irritated with her acting). Someone has already mentioned in their post that she'll look older than Ansh ... I agree completely! So sad that the PH is finding new ways to shoot themselves in the foot ... and that too, DAILY!Edited by Kavi.Kapoor - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail

Also in other shows they showed the male lead as missing not definitively dead because the actor and / or producer wanted the actor to leave and simply never brought him back and brought in a new actor playing a new male lead character . Point is never know what will hapoen in itv Will have to wait and see

But here they aren't planning to make Happy gayab because Donal has already got signed in as Happy! 

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavi.Kapoor

There are so many exceptionally talented actresses on tv, BUT NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM CAN TAKE JASMIN'S PLACE AS HAPPY! And THAT is a fact! Coming here and hearing that Donal Bisht is the "new Happy", is the worst possible news yet! She is the LAST person that can fill Jasmin's shoes. I've seen her as Sharanya in Ek Deewan tha, and I've seen her a little bit in Roop ... both places I was unimpressed (and even a bit irritated with her acting). Someone has already mentioned in their post that she'll look older than Ansh ... I agree completely! So sad that the PH is finding new ways to shoot themselves in the foot ... and that too, DAILY!

@bold πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Agreed word to word! Jasmin is too good! No one can match her! She is one of a kind! 

Bottomline is that this show is a sinking ship! No story but just nonsense! I can't believe they wasted the potential of a such a beautiful couple Anshmin. I am going to mourn it a lot! 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Donal Bisht is the most horrible replacement they could find lol I am not surprised.. this is sad for Ansh... god save him. 

For starters she looks older than Ansh, they don’t even make a close pair, they don’t have any spark. 

Happy is a character who has been portrayed as innocent and bubbly types but Donal looks to be the cunning type, she does not have an innocent face like Jasmine did... 

DTHHJ is a sinking ship now.... bechara mera Rocky